India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Vayuputra

Country flag
I had written about this a long time back here but the biggest facilitator of kashmiri exodus was KP's themselves as they in their superiority churan barred other hindus from settling there.
I second that, even a retired army persinel shared his experiencing while serving in kashmir in 80s, he says that kps were against any Hindus from mainland settling in kashmir, to some extent they also supported for Independent kashmir. He shared many things about his experience in kashmir.

Knowitall

I second that, even a retired army persinel shared his experiencing while serving in kashmir in 80s, he says that kps were against any Hindus from mainland settling in kashmir, to some extent they also supported for Independent kashmir. He shared many things about his experience in kashmir.
One of our colony uncle tells us all these stories.

He had left kashmir because his bussiness was boycotted by KP's as he was not one of them and he could not sustain the losses.

Kasmiri exodus happened around a year after that.

LaIllahaSigmar

Country flag
Not true. They keep the headlights of their vehicles on to see approaching vehicles. And how the fuck do you cross TWO checkposts unintentionally lmao .

Even if we entertain the stupid possibility that CRPF checkposts were absolutely dark, the vehicles head lights should have highlighted that there are 2 damn checkposts ahead.

Even if the vehicle was driving without lights and the checkpost was dark, the men at the first checkpost would have shouted to halt, how tf and why tf did he continue to go on and rush through ANOTHER checkpoint then?

Headlights don't help much is there's a lot of fog.

But if there's fog, one should go slowly.

Not sure about this one.

Either way, maybe CRPF should invest in some sort of floodlights.

JBH22

Now a days when i read about Sikhs being attacked by islamists, i am not feeling pain.
couple of years back, this would have hurt me really badly.
after 26jan imbecility, they have made their intention clear. They will side with abdul, so be it.
Now let them face the music, as they always like to reiterate they are not Hindus. Well I also say it loud they are not HINDUS, can always embrace abdul and give their daughters like it happens in London :)

LaIllahaSigmar

Country flag

why are people in comments section rooting for nrf panjshir, they are no less extremist mullas. french, india, tajik are probably using them as proxies. we would have to finish them too in future.
islam is the biggest threat to internal and global security.

thoughts on this...

Them being 7 th century lunatics doesn't matter as long as they don't bother our interests.

We are developing friendly relationship with Arabs even though they are just as fanatic as the Talibs.

The reason is that in these countries the public opinion doesn't matter.
Be it in Saudi or in future raqibooldesh.

scatterStorm

Country flag

He had left kashmir because his bussiness was boycotted by KP's as he was not one of them and he could not sustain the losses.

I think the date matters. This happened at the point when Indian Festive season just started. I won't consider this an another exodus, however it will continue until the Hindu population reach a substantial level where we can start off micro economies around Hindu colonies.

Edit:
1. Go with Israel way of arming Hindu population.
2. Go with Israel way of salami slicing Muslim population.

shade

Country flag

Nice, so this whole "xyz ethnic group bhoi bhoi" stupidity by the Kuffar facilitates the mullah.
You have other examples of this tho
>Bengali pride
>Mallu bhoi bhoi
>Tamils( not that many momins, but you get the point )

You do bhoi bhoi with your fellow xyz language speakers, but they consider you kuffar cattle.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Kindly avoid smearing KPs. They are victims, they suffer Stockholm syndrome.

Be a leader. A leader never leave his troops behind.

A strong Hindu must first protect its weak, sick and vulnerable. You don’t let your child lose and fall while rescuing her out of a ditch even if she scratches your arms.

Everyone counts.

Establish your strong order. The lack of it is the only problem.

When we abuse our own the adversary wins. Show that lady sympathy and let her be. She will join us back.

Sir pe tapla

Country flag

Not sure about this one.

Okay, let's assume there war fog and neither crpf nor the civilian had switched on their fog lamps. Why wouldn't the vehicle stop at the first checkpoint then after soldiers would have shouted for trying to go through the checkpoint?

The whole story seems fishy.

Gandaberunda

Country flag

Not sure about this one.

If you live in Kashmir valley and skip 2 checkpost for lame reasons? You ain't normal citizen from other part of India completely caught unaware of check posts.
Looks like OGW or sleeper cell member tried to escape.

Sir pe tapla

Country flag
With shrinking economy youths out of jobs and unemployment rising with high prices no body will give vote for this rhetoric of nationalism or ask votes on soldier and Army That thing has passed now and CCP is exactly denting bjp where it hurts
Shrinking economy? What?
Where did you get this from?
From 2020 till now we are seeing a growth in our gdp and 2021-22 is showing signs of 9 percent growth.
It's growing to increase not shrink

Global Defence

New threads

Articles