India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

LaIllahaSigmar

Country flag
Next comes the enlightened Sigma chad writers of the Quint

This comes just two days after three people, including a Kashmiri businessman, were killed by SUSPECTED MILITANTS

CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO ME HOW AFTER THE TARGETED KILLINGS HAPPENED, AFTER THE ID OF THE SHOOTER IS VERIFIED, AFTER THE JIHADIPIG ORG. THEMSELVES HAVE TAKEN RESPONSIBILITY THEY ARE STILL SUSPECTED MILITANTS ????????

edit: atleast they used the proper map of kash-myre:frusty:

View attachment 113817

This is the official map.

Dhimmi anti nationals can't even get the map right.

jkJPG.jpeg

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Koi itna brainwashed kaise ho sakta hai, even after suffering ethnic cleaning and loosing your father. Hindu Muslim ma difference nahi hai. Waisey system kuch karta nahi hai and after such statements no sympathy, you deserve to be kicked out.

They are shaken people. What you are seeing is same 14th century invasion happening right in front of you in 21st century. They are living among the wolves, suffer sever form of Stockholm syndrome and have succumb to their Jihadi order.

Jihadis laugh at them, Librandu Dalley like Sriniwasan Jain laugh at them at least we can show sympathy to them.

Just look at how that haramzada started the interview with her and 100% of people will take the bait. He first praised her and then lead her into his scripted agenda. The whole interview was to deny RW Hindus a new icon who may use her strong victimhood card to cancel their narrative and challenge them in future.

BTW I have heard worst kind of stereotypes about KPs. There are many KPs who bark against India on international forums. Even I was inclined to accept these stereotypes. But now I have more informed opinion on this issue.

There is no Hindu order which can protect its subjects. The violence Islam and other cults use is very well thought and well researched strategy winning them a lot of influence which they do not even deserve.

Last edited:

Articles