India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
he is a retarded communist . Man that guy is hilarious , He once called Bangaldesh " the most intellectualy progressive nation in the sub continent"
Ajeeb chutiya hai wo. Na Ghar ka na ghat ka
Udhar bhi gali kahta hai. Idhar bhi khata hai ?

SwordOfDarkness

Country flag
That's all fine but i significantlly doubt our HUMINT capabilities today , mainly because morarji desai had rolled back the entire Spy programme and I'm not sure if it was ever revived and whether it functions in the same way as it used to in the 70s and early 80s . Surely RAW is excellent in SIGINT tons better than ISI and maybe on par with MSS . a Select lot of technicians from EME , Signals are deputted to RAW for a brief time .
I think our humint is significant, because despite crappy security infra we somehow have managed to prevent all terror attacks outside kashmir since 2014.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Here some people might agree with his commie principles , there nobody agrees with him
Murtad ! That's what he is called there.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
People actually think that trade will give us leverage over the Pakistanis when we literally have their main water lifeline in our hands.
It'll just become another thing the bureaucrats will dilly-dally on while we pull out our hairs as to why GoI isn't snapping it shut. Long term, maybe you could armtwist Pakistan to remove all anti-dumping restrictions and duty on trade with us, flood the market with extremely cheap goods to bring the price down significantly and then pull the rug from under them under the pretense of terror attacks to make the prices rise quite steeply and that would almost a hundred percent trigger a civil war. That's a plan for the long term, I guess? Smarter minds can pitch in on the realism of such a move.

Short term?
I am with @iNorthernerOn9 on this. Pakistan may turn into Syria by the end of this year with it's trajectory.
Maybe, just maybe, we don't have to worry about the republic of Pakistan for the long term.
Its islamic republic of Pakistan, then as for your long term part .
We mostly send them medicines etc , with what you think we can flood their markets ?

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Could have just hi helloed in tashkent .
Opposition will get ammo that mudi is dost of Pakistan, mudi is friend of Pakistanis

What they expect to get with these theatrics?
Discuss what? kashmir !
Which could not be solved in last 70 years
I only feel bad that opposition may get this short time issue

Varoon2

Country flag
Ban all trade and travel to Pakistan. At least until terrorism and infiltration totally stops. Punish any Indian who tries to go there from India or via a third country.

Porkislayer

Country flag
Any sort of friendship is retarded move to be honest.
They are expected to meet in tashkent in July, ss might host mudi ji is islamabad after that

Why repeat all that stuff , he did with Nawaz sharif?
We got uri , what is the god damn purpose !!!!
Probably mudi thinks he can't afford a two front war so hoping he could 'manage' porkistan? Which is delusional, I know, but I can't think of any other sane reason for wanting "peace" with the beggars. I mean, the only way to have peace is to make sure your enemey has his hands full with its own set of long drawn problems, which they already are.

There's definitely track 2 diplomacy going on in this regard, numerous experts have pointed this out and even the on ground situation point towards this (the reaction on missile incident, ceasefire, less vitriolic statements from their side, Aman ka tamasha articles from our side etc.).

While it is understandable from porkistan pov to try and have peace with India, idk what's India's complusion to buy into that Aman ka tamasha nonsense all over again. Can anyone tell me why we would want so called peace with them? Everytime they're on the verge of collapse, we give them a lifeline. Why (if mudi is indeed thinking along those lines)?

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Probably mudi thinks he can't afford a two front war so hoping he could 'manage' porkistan? Which is delusional, I know, but I can't think of any other sane reason for wanting "peace" with the beggars. I mean, the only way to have peace is to make sure your enemey has his hands full with its own set of long drawn problems, which they already are.

There's definitely track 2 diplomacy going on in this regard, numerous experts have pointed this out and even the on ground situation point towards this (the reaction on missile incident, ceasefire, less vitriolic statements from their side, Aman ka tamasha articles from our side etc.).

While it is understandable from porkistan pov to try and have peace with India, idk what's India's complusion to buy into that Aman ka tamasha nonsense all over again. Can anyone tell me why we would want so called peace with them? Everytime they're on the verge of collapse, we give them a lifeline. Why (if mudi is indeed thinking along those lines)?
I agree every single time

Global Defence

Articles