India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag

Covfefe

Country flag
We have 3 tier security system in kashmir..still i dont understand lots of arms and ammunitions flow in ...How come !!!!!!.....i think our security system is compromised somewhere....
Explosives for Pulwama attack were carried using little school kids as mules transferring a few grams at a time. No level of security can foolproof a system from flowing ammo. Only the fear of disproportionate and cruel retaliation works.

cereal killer

Country flag
I think our humint is significant, because despite crappy security infra we somehow have managed to prevent all terror attacks outside kashmir since 2014.
There could be lot of factors around it... I remember a Hafiz Saeed interview few years ago when he admitted that their activities are thse days mostly concentrated on Kashmir rather than rest of India.. He said something along the lines Amreeeki pressure on Pak establishment & even though he does have capability but can't do anything. Also any attack in Kashmir is not regarded as Terrorist attack by dogla foreign media too.

Cheran

Country flag
Fake or Did ceasefire violations restart?
Toilet Paper has reported a infiltration or ceasefire violation in the Gurez Sector.

Ok, so news about potential meeting between Modi, the new Pakistani chutiya & now this.

Are the potty's attempting a blackmail "talks on Cashmere" for "LOC peace" with burgerman's blessing?

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Toilet Paper has reported a infiltration or ceasefire violation in the Gurez Sector.

TOI-let Paper at it again, he got martyred in an encounter with terrorists and not in a CFV, anyways Porkis do CFVs mostly in Jammu and not at the Kashmir LoC.

May almighty bless his soul and family 🌺

Kumaoni

TOI-let Paper at it again, he got martyred in an encounter with terrorists and not in a CFV, anyways Porkis do CFVs mostly in Jammu and not at the Kashmir LoC.

May almighty bless his soul and family 🌺
Again? Another soldier lost?

Waanar

Country flag
HMM, LOOKS LIKE LOC IS GONNA GET LIT AGAIN :dude:

There goes any chance of peace overtures. ISI probably activating it's cells and testing the waters under Shehbaz Sharif. I'm pretty sure Sharif doesn't even know what his army is doing.

In a way, it's a good thing.
I hope the Indian government sees now (since they've apparently been blind for decades) the impossibility of peace with jihadis.

Modi ji, please take PoK. All of DFI is ready to go to war for it.
I speak on behalf of all DFI members.
Jaan de denge iske liye.

Kumaoni

This is fake. What is the source for him being dead? And how has the Toilet Paper magazine have this information before us?

Global Defence

Articles