India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

notaname

:facepalm:

Logic 101

Trade with Pakistan (basically sell them cheap rotting shit for money) -> Reviving their economy.

Border closed -> Pakistani mullahs are no longer dreaming about our demise.

Trade with Pakistan (version 2) -> We begging them to buy from them and normalising relationship with them.
Now the question comes will they be able to pay, like they didn't pay for medicines as EAM had said in parliament that was pending last time we had update.

Covfefe

Country flag
Now the question comes will they be able to pay, like they didn't pay for medicines as EAM had said in parliament that was pending last time we had update.
Good, it'll be a lesson for the Indian businessmen who do business with these snakes. Mark up a good premium to take care of possible risks that comes with doing business with Jihadistan

karn

Country flag

Logic 101

Trade with Pakistan (basically sell them cheap rotting shit for money) -> Reviving their economy.

Trade with Pakistan (version 2) -> We begging them to buy from them and normalising relationship with them.
Whatever india traders want to sell to the pakis goes via Dubai in anycase ... directly trading with the pqkis reduces their inflation .. benefit for them not us.

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag

Logic 101

Paki mullahs will keep dreaming about India's demise whatever happens. But if their economy fails, they will not have the resources to fund the terror activities. Terrorism takes money. When they will starve in their streets, India will remain safe.

That is logic 101.

SwordOfDarkness

Country flag
Bhai at least give an educated reply if you want to call me dumb.

Why tf would USA trade with North Korea? What does it produces?
And we don’t “buy” much, as for what we “sell”.

We trade with Porkistan because -
  • It is profitable, to us, by a good margin.
  • Perishable goods like veggies and other FMCGs we produce have big market in Pakistan.
  • Local economies (Punjab, Haryana etc) reap good profits.
  • We get leverage over their economy as their dependency on us grows.

Btw, I did not advocate for “kiss up, and trade”, I advocate for deals which are profitable for us, like trade route to Afghanistan.
Total trade - <3 billion $

Indian trade - >3trillion $

Why bother? And more importantly, why help sharif bring down inflation? Let tomatoes stay at 300 pak rs, why do we need to help bring it down?

Kumaoni

Do they have money to give?

Logic 101

Rxbanda

Country flag
I wonder why USA doesn't understand the same logic with Venezuela and Cuba. Both of those nations are thriving economies despite economical blockade by USA!

Porkies are already on ventilator. But you want India to help revive them and then when they are back to health, again try to put them in ventilator. The logic boggles the mind.

The gola should have been to kill them, not keep them in ventilator.

Pakistan is a snake. The border should be shut off completely. We don't need trade with Afghanistan. It costs us more than it benefits us. Mullahs of Pakistan and Afghanistan both dream of our end, yet we want to be suave diplomats with no idea to our end goal want to support them till they are ready to bleed us more.

Tell me one thing, what essential item do we get from Pakistan or even Afghanistan?

Nothing.

It is Pakistan which will wither away, not the other way around. Europe is forced to trade with Russia because Russian oil is essential for their economy. Yet they are mounting blocks after blocks to stop all other exchange. And here you are batting for normalising relationship with Pakistani snakes.

But then, we have been duped by Jinnah, Liaqat, Bhutto, Nawaz Sharif, Musharraf. Why should we miss a chance to be hoodwinked by the new Sharrif?
Memes. Very high quality.

Butter Chicken

Country flag

And we don’t “buy” much, as for what we “sell”.

• Perishable goods like veggies and other FMCGs we produce have big market in Pakistan.

Btw, I did not advocate for “kiss up, and trade”, I advocate for deals which are profitable for us, like trade route to Afghanistan.
Personally I am fine with trade. It will benefit more people in India than Pakistan.
Problem is jihadis and ISI agents coming easily into India.

Dharmocrat

Country flag
Somehow this forum is surprisingly resistant to sane logic, a practice prevalent on our reciprocal “green” forum.

Geopolitics is not a binary logic. Total boycott and other extremist steps at the slightest issue is childish.

Answer these questions -

1. Now that trade and relations are at complete halt with Pakistan, is our soldiers safe and secure ?

2. You can trade and use the money to buy ATGMs to blow Pakistani posts aswell. During the height of WW2, Germany and England were still trading rubber. Whole Europe & America is still buying Russian oil. Can we maintain the same posture ?

3. Since we have established that trade/economic passage to Afghanistan is beneficial for both countries, we can still keep the option open for Balakot and punishment via economic measures (read, create a dependency, then suffocate them). Won’t that be a win-win situation for us ?
Of the many states that have failed and disintegrated in the post ww2 Era, most failed due to an inability of the state to provide basic necessary services for life. Food, water, medical care and jobs for upward mobility.

Pakis are on a downward spiral on all these. They are on terminal decline. I am against any help being given to them to decrease inflation and provide the Pakistani state the ability to meet the basic needs of their jihad population.

What will happen to the mullah selling dreams of Ghazwa-e-hind as he slurps Nihari as the masses die of starvation.? Their elite will be lynched to appropriate their food and other resources. Their army will be too busy leading labbaik crowds against their government than have the spare energy to concentrate on India.

I have a theory about why the ENTIRE Pakistani political elite have ganged up against Immydim.

Under IK slowly but surely Pakistan was alienating all the external support bases that were keeping the country in a manageable shape. Despite all their shenanigans the Pakis had good ability to grow enough food for themselves. Food is most important for national stability.

Under IK the Pakistani nation went into food imports and currency devaluation. Runaway inflation was only kept in control by burning Forex to prop up Rupee and finance imports of essentials. If things kept going like that, Pakistan would reach a state when they would literally run out of food for their population. That would cause a political upheaval which would mean the lamppost fate for the majority of the political elite of Pakistan.

I believe they saw this writing on the wall, hence the urgency to remove IK and recalibrate relationships with west and India. Because it is their only hope to offset the coming death spiral.

Knowing this would you really want to trade with Pakistan and provide them with a lifeline to stave off this death spiral?

If you thought of the PAKI problem from a pure national security perspective, with no civilization component to the irreconcilable enmity between us and them then sure we would trade with them.
But from the perspective of civilizational survival and resurgence, their should be no help and way out be given, least of all from us.

Let the Ghazis declare holy war on each other. For a bag of rice and wheat flour. Let us watch it all while cramming greasy samosas and Desi chicken curry like the Evil baniyas we are.

Samaritan

Country flag
Well, they can say the same about us. Even after all those love, intelligence sharing, weapons, especially emergency supplies and intelligence regarding China in last few years, we still deny to choose an anti-China stance, and still support Russia who are just a overpriced arms seller who scammed us since last 50 years.
US has to decide it's course with India. Except China , I do not see any views are matching between the two.
Iran , Afghan , Ukraine all issues are at odds. I expect US to revive PAK relations after our snub on Ukraine.
but it will be biggest mistake of US. US wants India as satellite state which will never happen let there be any government in center. India has started figuring out it's ways and going to be one of important pole in coming multipolar world. With declining population China will not be threat to US and Russia will be cornered economically , but India with immerging market and 1.3 Billion (50% below 35 Years) will be most challenging.
so all efforts will be made to subvert India , first Modi's ouster and then social unrest will be fueled to see that it disintegrate . So in my view , CAA-NAC implementation , Judicial reforms and checking M- population are most important things .India do not have threat from out side attack , mark my words , another partition is in offering unless this government takes proper stapes.

samsaptaka

तस्मात् उत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिष्चय
Country flag

=================================

I think a few things are pretty obvious now. One is that the fired missile is indeed "BrahMos", as ANI is also accepting it, and it was not "intentional", much dismay to most folks here and in the establishment.
You really believe that ANI report ?

Physx32

Country flag
I never called you dumb, I said your logic was dumb. Anyways, sorry.
Let me modify your sentence a bit:
Why tf would USA India trade with North Korea Pakistan? What does it produces?

Both Paki govt and their awam are struggling to import/buy essential products like foods and medicines due to high prices. If India opens up, food prices will decrease there which will be bad for India. Our goal is to strangle their economy and citizens, not help them.

Jimih

Country flag
Both Paki govt and their awam are struggling to import/buy essential products like foods and medicines due to high prices. If India opens up, food prices will decrease there which will be bad for India. Our goal is to strangle their economy and citizens, not help them.
By opening trade we will be only be indirectly funding them to kill our own citizens and troops.

Bollywood is already funding the 'project' via Hawala routes.

Global Defence

Articles