India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

THESIS THORON

Country flag
either us gets finished off or pakistan gets blown.

otherwise this breakup-patchup relation will continue till eternity :dude:.

just think, they are giving aid to a country which is the major reason for defeat of murica in afg.
bc ek saal to poora hone dete :frusty:

OnePunchMan

Country flag
Didn't i say this govt has full backing of the west and money will start flowing into napakiland , this bitch ilhan omar is coming to put India into the red list of USCIRF combined with propping of napakiland to punish india on the Russia issue , they are also gonna totally plan on regime change in 2024 in india you can already see with all the propaganda of civil war and funding to peaceful in india through various methods and we have enough whores to sell out the country for few trinkets from gora sahibs.

we need to get ready bois and brace for 2024 and do some propaganda and campaigning of our own , spread the message in your family and friend circles take this seriously it is a great threat to us.

what do you have to say about this @Jimih can you see the dots now??

Kumaoni

Didn't i say this govt has full backing of the west and money will start flowing into napakiland , this bitch ilhan omar is coming to put India into the red list of USCIRF combined with propping of napakiland to punish india on the Russia issue , they are also gonna totally plan on regime change in 2024 in india you can already see with all the propaganda of civil war and funding to peaceful in india through various methods and we have enough whores to sell out the country for few trinkets from gora sahibs.

we need to get ready bois and brace for 2024 and do some propaganda and campaigning of our own , spread the message in your family and friend circles take this seriously it is a great threat to us.

what do you have to say about this @Jimih can you see the dots now??
We can’t do propoganda for sh*t.

We had a chance to globally embarrass Pakistan and destroy their credibility by releasing Surgical Strikes and Balakot airstrike footages, but we cooked up a fancy claim about shooting down an F-16 🤦🏾‍♂️

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag

OnePunchMan

Country flag
Hey... but this👇 report says Afghanistan

yes but Afghanistan has no formal banking system it will be funneled through napakistan and of course they will gobble it up and US can look the other way as always.

though amount is not that much considering they used get billions every month this is literally chump change, we need to lobby in US and especially their congress man and ask them how they feel about giving money to napakistan and taliban after they have killed so many Americans and hid osama.

another_armchair

Country flag
Guys. This might have been a hidden casualty:

What does 'hidden' casualty mean?

Strangely, no mention by Northern Command or ADGPI twitter handles yet.

Newsncr is posting garbage that no military officer visited the family. Can see him accorded full military honors.

1650391225003.png

1650391233893.png

1650391243869.png

Hidden casualty ? Nah bhai, we don't hide casualties... we don't cremate our fallen in the dark like our neighbors.

Last edited:

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Dude. This can be used by the enemy to demoralize us. Anyway req mods to delete my last 2 posts.
And why do you care what these beggars say? Most media outlets have reported the martyrdom and thats it, Army’s job is to fight on ground not online.

Kumaoni

What does 'hidden' casualty mean?

Strangely, no mention by Northern Command or ADGPI twitter handles.
That’s what. I stress out cuz of this because this gives the enemy propaganda to use.
I’m not saying this was a accurate report btw.

sachincba

Country flag
Opening trade will be a step towards normalisation of relation with Pakistan. We must keep the tempo high with Pakistan. It costs them. That ceasefire was a grave mistake. We should keep shelling, flying fighters close to the border.
If they shell, they fly planes or do anything, it costs them. It costs us the same but making them spend that much paupers them.

By trading, their inflation will reduce. They will live at peace and propser. These fuckers disturbed us for last 75 years. Why should we let them be at peace. Just keep the pressure or they will do another 26/11 and all your normalisation fuckery will cost dearly.

another_armchair

Country flag
That’s what. I stress out cuz of this because this gives the enemy propaganda to use.
I’m not saying this was a accurate report btw.
Have edited my post.

You can read the Dainik Bhasker post. Hidden casualties don't receive full military honors.

SwordOfDarkness

Country flag
Opening trade will be a step towards normalisation of relation with Pakistan. We must keep the tempo high with Pakistan. It costs them. That ceasefire was a grave mistake. We should keep shelling, flying fighters close to the border.
If they shell, they fly planes or do anything, it costs them. It costs us the same but making them spend that much paupers them.

By trading, their inflation will reduce. They will live at peace and propser. These fuckers disturbed us for last 75 years. Why should we let them be at peace. Just keep the pressure or they will do another 26/11 and all your normalisation fuckery will cost dearly.
I think ceasefire is good as long as we keep the burner high on their western front. This way, if we need to break the ceasefire in a big way (eg retaliation to terror hit) we will have them relatively unprepared.

But yeah, no trade.

Global Defence

Articles