India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

brat4

Country flag
I have a question....by pulling out the accidental missile thing...did we allowed pakistan to study tactic of diverting the missile mid flight? Next time we try it, they might be able to intercept it
they need to now keep track of every missile that is being tested in India (not just track the ones flying straight to pak).
heck, they even will have to keep track of missiles targeting china (who knows a 270 degree turn may be possible)
basically, their already stretched radar/tracking capability are now looking at orders of magnitude more work to keep themselves safe.

the biggest takeaways from the incident:
1) not a pipsqueak from any other country - heck not even china said anything other than "work on your issues"
2) Pak always says no one gets killed in any of India's missions - even if that's the case on face value, India has now entered 124 kms into Pakistan without retaliation
3) it took pakistan 24 hours to decide what to do (we used to be in this situation - where pakistan would hit with non state actors and we dont know what to do, ask for probe and send dossiers - i used to hate that time, felt like we dint do anything)
4) we dint even need to send "non state actors" we simply said whatever happened was done by the state but not intentional (LOL - I mean, who would believe that?)

on another level
1) we havent heard from mr. doval in a while
2) there was a suspected cylinder blast (mulitple cylinder blasts - close to 10) outside of hafiz saeed's resident
3) hijacker of Indian airlines flight killed by unidentified men

and specific to this incident:
1) release of photos of brahmos misslie test that showed the exact pin point accuracy (with the missile hitting the flag on the island)
2) a few days from that the missile lands in a very congested civilian populated area
a) if the missile did hit someone, pak is covering it up - why?
b) if the missile dint hit anyone, pak says we dint inform -but dint take any action back - why?

ThE BrOkEn HeArT

Country flag
When everyone adding their own theory, let me add mine.
I think India had selected 4-5 targets to monitor closely by satellite and other sources. It took 10-12 days. Then finally they chose Main Channu. They want to hit at only properties to measure the impact of unarmed missile , so they can multiply with 10 if it was armed missile. And India wanted the ground to be viral on internet. If it was an isolated area , Paki army would hide many things and wouldn't reveal anything. I think India already knew that there was no human presense when missile is gonna hit at ground. Bcz if the area was not monitored , there would have been loss of lives for sure.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
Any way we can increase it to 500 missiles per year? We need to have a huge stockpile of them like 10K to cover all the strategic targets adequately. It is not enough to bomb once. We need to bomb the same target multiple times to ensure total destruction. What is the shelf life of the brahmos?
IA & IAF won’t need Brahmos Salvo for every target, nirbhay was supposed to compliment Brahmos in cruise missile category. and then there is pralay & others in TBM category.

Country flag
This says the exact same thing as the PIB press release. Just a few more lines. No one is going to share top secrets openly in parliament. Only an investigative journalist can get to the truth. But Porkis are going to be very pissed off at this statement as Rajnath said exactly the same thing as the PIB release. Get ready for elevated swine whine from the pork Lokvaasis.

BangaliBabu

Country flag
At PeeDeeEef, Pakistanis are orgasming over the unsubstantiated report of an Indian military man being arrested for the unauthorized launch of missile on March 9th. Their claim "India government and media has suppressed the news" is sourced from "Trust me Abdool." :pound:
You know, in geology, there is a geochemical standard used. A fossil belemnite known as Pee Dee Belemnite (PDB).

warmachine541

Country flag
This says the exact same thing as the PIB press release. Just a few more lines. No one is going to share top secrets openly in parliament. Only an investigative journalist can get to the truth. But Porkis are going to be very pissed off at this statement as Rajnath said exactly the same thing as the PIB release. Get ready for elevated swine whine from the pork Lokvaasis.
Le print

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
wanted to say, but didn't say. This statement holds no value.

Remember, in Pakistan it landed there around 6.30 pm as per them. We released it inadvertently at around 7 pm?? Seriously?
Standard Time difference between Islamabad and New Delhi is around 30 minutes and the missile just took a few minutes to land there so its pretty much reasonable.

Country flag
Standard Time difference between Islamabad and New Delhi is around 30 minutes and the missile just took a few minutes to land there so its pretty much reasonable.
Porkis trying to be ahead of India in everything. They have their Independence Day 1 day ahead. Their international time is 30 minutes ahead. Most countries bother with time changes only if the zones are different by an hour. But Porkis just to differentiate they are not Indians have 30 minutes difference. Just imagine if Russia had 30 minute time zone differences. They have 11 time zone differences now. They will have 22 time zone differences within 1 country if they chose 30 minute windows. Porki clowns 🤡

Articles