India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Jimih

Country flag
Yes they would... let the 2024 elections come near.

Pulwama 2019 was an attempt by Pakis to influence Indian elections to de-seat the BJP... but it backfired

But this time... both will come together(only some magic can stop it)

Why people in this country are so blind? Can't you see the massive rate of expansion & modernisation in paki armed forces... we have been left behind qualitatively & quantitatively in many areas... & am not even including China in the equation.
Except Siachen sector, Iam not seeing any collusion of Paki-Chinese anywhere.

Chinese have strategically placed themselves in Depsang only for this.

2 front war concern is a not a new phenomenon for India. It existed for decades.

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Yes they would... let the 2024 elections come near.

Pulwama 2019 was an attempt by Pakis to influence Indian elections to de-seat the BJP... but it backfired

But this time... both will come together(only some magic can stop it)

Why people in this country are so blind? Can't you see the massive rate of expansion & modernisation in paki armed forces... we have been left behind qualitatively & quantitatively in many areas... & am not even including China in the equation.
That's what we are seeing soon we can loose our quatitative and qualititattive to both China and Pakistan in critical areas
If war occurs I don't see ourselves in good position and we may lead to defeat
I agree the fault lies on civilian and military bureaucracy but even modi's fault exists he had 10 years to bring necessary changes but he didn't or he can't
Overall it's us and our armed forces who will be suffering

Hellfire

Country flag
So according to you both adversaries will "comparitively" utilise their whole assets against us, that too in one sector?
Genuine query. Do you have some kind of background over Op Logistics of a Brigade or a Division in Pivot/Strike Corps? Am interested to know only in order to try and understand how to explain things to you without giving out information that has no business being in public domain, howsoever trivial it may be, because even a useless 'fact' known is an unnecessary detail out.

Suffice to say, neither they, nor us, will ever have 100% assets available, ever. Nor will we have the luxury of having an intact logistics support system when missiles get flying, as number of targets that we need to address when taking on two adversaries simultaneously are significantly much greater than what they have to target and there will be a time when the number of targets that they need to 'kill' to severedly and adversely affect our war making capability (military hardware, supply of critical equipment etc) will be "0" but we will still be having quite a few on their side, with nothing to replace our lost/expended equipment with while they will have some capacity still to do the same. I hope you are able to get the idea here.

Your logistics become an issue beyond 96 hours. And no, no war is going to end in 96 hours ... especially when all 03 are nuclear armed. So, the game, if push comes to a shove, is on the resilience of your logistics support and replenishment as also the ability to sustain and survive destruction.

Odd day/Even day kind of arguments.

Not sure of the idiomatic use here. But, if someone has no clue of planning & support to military operations, then for that man, it (a war) is nothing other than a boxing bout. And heaven help that formation who has a leader thinking like that.

Hellfire

Country flag
Got my answer in these two lines only, rest were all repetition and common knowledge.
Then the application of common knowledge was all that was needed to understand why I tweeted what I did. The present procurement/induction plans, the way they are being implemented/planned (on backs of a no go by the MoF - even when MoD actively bats for something), will see us lose the ability to "win" (relatively) in west (in terms of gains on ground) & "hold" in north, in a true 02 front situation. We were so far able to have a credible posture for this.

If that is not getting our asses whupped (where we make no gains or take no losses in west at best and barely hold north initially with time factor and escalation leading to eventual loss, for reasons which are 'common knowledge'), then I do not know what is.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
So according to you both adversaries will "comparitively" utilise their whole assets against us, that too in one sector?

Odd day/Even day kind of arguments.
Porks will.... little bit of china will be enough .

Truth is we do lack a lot of things and our acquisition production is lacklustre.

A front inside will be activated too.

We don't have proper rifles forget about bringing reserves even army lacks fire arms.

Artillery is in bad position Tanks are literal junk

Airforce is dying out due to slow upgrade production and acquisitions

Navy seems to be the only one holding up .

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
Ok... from various inputs drawing a picture...

Expect Sindhi vs Punjabi vs Pakhtun bloodshed on streets of Pakistani cities in next 30-40 days.

All 3 major political parties(PTI, PML-N & PTI) bringing tens of thousands of their workers to lay seige on Islamabad on the no confidence voting day(whenever that happens) & beyond.

Last edited:

Op Kahuta

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Well, if common sense would have been so common, would we not have had a simpler life?

Just do a comparative "analysis" purely looking at the sheer numbers involved in India Vs Pakistan + China. Be it manpower, military platforms, assets or ability to sustain a war effort. Then, look at operational logistics for the next phase.

Unless of course logic is predominantly defined by the mard-e-momin logic as always put forth by the western adversary ..... then of course we can always win everywhere. 👍
Dear sir I had no intentions of disrespecting your expertise(sincere apologies if I did) but how can you expect everyone to understand who barely has knowledge of your field if you don't provide a reason or explanation(cuz I wouldn't expect everyone to have knowledge about my field too). Again I have no idea where I can get the facts to perform the said "analysis" so please kindly enlighten my knowledge repository. I would very much appreciate it even if it turns out to be I lack common sense. There is no hurry and you can also DM me with the facts :)

dbdzzzzzz

This is what will happen if two front war comes to shove, we will nuke pakistan then and there and call it day. India is not going to waste time on them. Pakis are deluded if they think in two front scenario we will be hedging any bets there between their existence or fight at two fronts.

Mikel

Country flag

Truth is we do lack a lot of things and our acquisition production is lacklustre.

We don't have proper rifles forget about bringing reserves even army lacks fire arms.

A record number of fronts will open inside Pakistan as well. Heck Balochistan is already starting to turn into no-go area for salwar kameez fauj.

Ayushraj

Country flag

We can also open multiple front
Eg baluchistaan, kpk, taliban, pok , Taiwan, Hongkong, east turkistan, tibet, South China Sea, Vietnam,japan,Malacca, etc

If we pressured all pressure point simultaneously our enemy must also be in tension

Waanar

Country flag
Then the application of common knowledge was all that was needed to understand why I tweeted what I did. The present procurement/induction plans, the way they are being implemented/planned (on backs of a no go by the MoF - even when MoD actively bats for something), will see us lose the ability to "win" (relatively) in west (in terms of gains on ground) & "hold" in north, in a true 02 front situation. We were so far able to have a credible posture for this.

If that is not getting our asses whupped (where we make no gains or take no losses in west at best and barely hold north initially with time factor and escalation leading to eventual loss, for reasons which are 'common knowledge'), then I do not know what is.
May be a stupid question since it's bad practice to bank on the enemy's weakness but would you say Pakistan has the funds necessary to mobilize for a large scale war with us?

Could funding by China allow such a mobilization in haste?

Lastly, do you think China will hit us before Taiwan or after?

Viper316

Country flag
Guys we boast to have 634 billions$ as forex reserves, but when come to modernisation where do we stand honestly. Still flying the expired mig 21s and cheetahs shows our induction program is derailed and in ICU for a long period. Just look at the procurement program by Egypt even though they dont have rogue enemies. We are facing seious 2 front war but GOI seems to happy to settle disputes through negotiations rather than getting the dictating equipments.

Articles