India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
It just dawned to me, any routine maintenance/inspection takes place during working hours (typically between 6 AM - 5 PM) for armed forces. Exceptions are, well, of course, emergencies.
7 PM launch time means the crew was kept past pack-up time for some issue.

Nothing particularly adds up.

Country flag
It just dawned to me, any routine maintenance/inspection takes place during working hours (typically between 6 AM - 5 PM) for armed forces. Exceptions are, well, of course, emergencies.
7 PM launch time means the crew was kept past pack-up time for some issue.

Nothing particularly adds up.
“I will work overtime , to bomb Pakistan” - Missile Operator Gigachad.

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
Pakistan army today formally inducted SH-15 truck mounted self propelled Artillery Gun... as per various sources 236 were ordered from China... & looking at the speed of deliveries by Chinese MIC... won't be surprised if all 236 stand delivered already.

Meanwhile... Indian MoD has not even finalized a gun for the 814 gun requirement (which according to informed people has been raised to 1500 & requirement of towed Artillery reduced to 800).

Last edited:

Ayushraj

Country flag
Sometimes I think this is same old paki army who saved Pakistan from islamic revolution in 1990s.

Iran, afghanistan and kashmir were centres of radical islamic revolution in 1990s but Pakistan never faced any wrath of revolution paki army generals saved Pakistan.

This same old army on American support made Soviets to cry in Afghanistan.
Even on Chinese support they also waged war against USA

In all these turmoil Pakistan was always saved but nowadays porki army is facing heavy casualties I am waiting for the time when their morale will break down

TopWatcher

Country flag
Sometimes I think this is same old paki army who saved Pakistan from islamic revolution in 1990s.

Iran, afghanistan and kashmir were centres of radical islamic revolution in 1990s but Pakistan never faced any wrath of revolution paki army generals saved Pakistan.

This same old army on American support made Soviets to cry in Afghanistan.
Even on Chinese support they also waged war against USA

In all these turmoil Pakistan was always saved but nowadays porki army is facing heavy casualties I am waiting for the time when their morale will break down
Moral never comes in pak army dictionary. Higher positions just want money, nothing matters with public or mens on ground.

Hellfire

Country flag
No logical reasoning behind why he thinks so or anything:crazy:. I wonder why our 2 enemies haven't opened up their fronts already if we are so weak:dude:

Well, if common sense would have been so common, would we not have had a simpler life?

Just do a comparative "analysis" purely looking at the sheer numbers involved in India Vs Pakistan + China. Be it manpower, military platforms, assets or ability to sustain a war effort. Then, look at operational logistics for the next phase.

Unless of course logic is predominantly defined by the mard-e-momin logic as always put forth by the western adversary ..... then of course we can always win everywhere. 👍

Jimih

Country flag
Well, if common sense would have been so common, would we not have had a simpler life?

Just do a comparative "analysis" purely looking at the sheer numbers involved in India Vs Pakistan + China. Be it manpower, military platforms, assets or ability to sustain a war effort. Then, look at operational logistics for the next phase.

Unless of course logic is predominantly defined by the mard-e-momin logic as always put forth by the western adversary ..... then of course we can always win everywhere. 👍
So according to you both adversaries will "comparitively" utilise their whole assets against us, that too in one sector?

Odd day/Even day kind of arguments.

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
So according to you both adversaries will "comparitively" utilise their whole assets against us, that too in one sector?

Odd day/Even day kind of arguments.

Yes they would... let the 2024 elections come near.

Pulwama 2019 was an attempt by Pakis to influence Indian elections to de-seat the BJP... but it backfired

But this time... both will come together(only some magic can stop it)

Why people in this country are so blind? Can't you see the massive rate of expansion & modernisation in paki armed forces... we have been left behind qualitatively & quantitatively in many areas... & am not even including China in the equation.

Articles