India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Vamsi

Country flag
@India Super Power nibba and other nibbas who are thinking that Porkies or their abbus will reverse engineer our Brahmos....let me tell you all one thing...

Ukraine literally transferred us the complete "know-how" of RD-810 (i.e original SCE-200) including each and every drawings of the engine.....and yet it took us more than a decade to reverse engineer the "Know-why" of the engine...& the engine is still not on the test stand....

Now if you think Porkies or their Sugar daddies will do something with debris of the missile...they you must think about it

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
@India Super Power nibba and other nibbas who are thinking that Porkies or their abbus will reverse engineer our Brahmos....let me tell you all one thing...

Ukraine literally transferred us the complete "know-how" of RD-810 (i.e original SCE-200) including each and every drawings of the engine.....and yet it took us more than a decade to reverse engineer the "Know-why" of the engine...& the engine is still not on the test stand....

Now if you think Porkies or their Sugar daddies will do something with debris of the missile...they you must think about it
Ok bro

Abdus Salem killed

What I am getting from this porks think they won bcs india owned up to its mistake of sending a missile in Thier country now these fks want "compensation" lol
A robber comes to your home shows he can steal anything and your response is I knew you were coming from outside my house and I know you are unarmed now I will demand compensation from you
Now paki "victories"
Diplomatic victory in Thier head They got india to confess that yes we send a missile to you fks to fk your ass what are you fks going to do about it
Reverse engineering of the missile from the Ash fillled debris as the Chinese are magic and as @Vamsi explained immosible
Paki AD is able to track Indian missiles in Indian airspace but no proof is provided and it took a a day to admit or even make public and realise what it was
Indian victory
Porks can't shoot down brahmos even if they want to .
It can turn at a 90 and is very manuverable
We can fire missiles into Thier Ghulam country and can give excuses later no ban of even Thier airspace
Tested Thier mettle that they are scared and browning Thier pants afraid to escalate
@FalconSlayers

pruthvi24

Country flag
the only scenario which is okay with me is that press release is some codeword for India launching a missile strike in Pakistan taking out HVT as a house was destroyed and both countries don't want to go to war for their own reasons if not this is embarrassing and matter of shame for us

captscooby81

Country flag
Looks like you have Premature ED issue . So next time don't start dishing our certificates here how ever jingo you are . GoI gave tatti on your face to lick now go and do it calmly in a corner

Same as earlier, maintain what our government said. If they said it then that's the truth and ends here.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Did I miss anything ? Was someone scolding me for sharing the photos? 😢
Please elaborate the damage caused by my tweet. You could dm me as well.
Now almost everyone on Twitter owning the incident quite chadishly 😂
no scoldings mate, just an enquiry.
was the honeycomb pic combination already amplified by pakis before you posted it?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles