India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Kuntal

Country flag
no scoldings mate, just an enquiry.
was the honeycomb pic combination already amplified by pakis before you posted it?
I was the first to point that out. That's true. How'd they know.
But do you believe such amplification works ?! I mean this was done by PSFAERO, Forum Strategic and Zaid Hamid. Nobody takes them seriously except the Pakistanis.
😁😁
But, yes, I was the first to point out the honeycomb pattern. I'll be more cautious next time when Brahmos hit Minhas or Rafiqi.

Abdus Salem killed

Some clarity of thought to members going hyper and abusing (@GhostHunter69 apology accepted !) and spinning unrealistic conspiracy theories -

• There is no harm in speculating with limited information. This is not equal to meltdown or "falling for propaganda", I can ingest news from multiple sources and choose to form my own opinion. This forum is literally for the very purpose of discussion on defense matters.

• Follow Occam's razor principle rather than spinning unrealistic long theories. If something seems complicated and unreasonable, the most plausible explanation of it is oftentimes the simplest one. In this case, it was a misfire/malfunction, which turns out to be the correct explanation.

• You folks said will wait for GoI's official statement to believe what happened, and now that they have released it, you refuse to believe it ? Wah !

• If there is smoke, there is a fire. If out of nowhere DGISPR comes with a long claim of how a projectile (whose debris matches with Brahmos, honeycomb pattern), flew with a cruise missile's characteristics, there might be some truth to it. Even though Pakistan is known for spinning off lies, even they cannot manufacture such a long list of them out of nowhere and without any context.
=============================================================

I am lurking and following the OSINT space for 12 years now, and now I am generally correct with my predictions and speculations.
I have observed Army/Air Force's appetite for war and risk (such as claimed by members here, as testing Pakistan's response time, etc etc), and it is unsurprisingly very low and reactive in nature. You can be 90% sure this was not a test/intentional fire.
Your speculation skills are insane I am not ashamed to admit that I thought 10 percent of what you wrote was false but yesterday even when everyone said you were lying you stuck to your guts and would not budge on the fact that it was a brahmos even when everyone doubted you i have to say I am impressed @mist_consecutive

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
But do you believe such amplification works ?! I mean this was done by PSFAERO, Forum Strategic and Zaid Hamid. Nobody takes them seriously except the Pakistanis.
😁😁
But, yes, I was the first to point out the honeycomb pattern. I'll be more cautious next time when Brahmos hit Minhas or Rafiqi.
Can 1 brahmos destroy rqfiqi or minhas

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag
Bdw..Being honest ....By accepting this...India has given Pakistan an opportunity to retaliate...
Bdw..How pak will retaliate...Needs to be seen
If Pak fires a missile...Will our ad able to intercept

Abdus Salem killed

😁😁
We can hope

captscooby81

Country flag
This is the 2nd costliest blunder if it was accidental fire even if we take its cover up . downing Mi-17 was worse and now this day by day IaF is trying to prove itself that its just big boys shiny toys shop and needs lots of improvements .

But still the porks did get this one right. I wonder how many mistakes can IAF do before the chief and top gernails gets hanged for treason. Enough of this bakchodi already.

captscooby81

Country flag
One thing you have to accept they tracked it like they were expecting it from the moment it exited the cannister . their AD radars are not push over thanks to jugalbandi of both American and chinese Radars . Only saving grace is they don't have AD missiles to intercept a Mach 3 fire spewing projectile .

Also what if this was planned move by us to probe their AD and the missile hit civilian area and loss of lives happened . that is top class fall out in international diplomacy at a time we are simping for russian's in ukraine invasion this would have given enough ammunition for west to raise hue and cry .

something is really not matching , someone is lying and sadly this time it was not Porki ISPR they turned out to be speaking truth for once at last .

Bdw...Their new Chinese ad can't stop Brahmos....they can track ...But can't shoot it down

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
What was in the cold storage unit?
Something hvt I guess as the Pak army immediately surrounded the area and kicked out the journos.There were 2 incidents in Mian channu that day one was jet crashed another is this which blew up the cold storage may be bio weapons.

Viper316

Country flag
Now pak generals will be on an immense pressure to do a tit for tat counter operation. What will they do any guesses? I believe they will attempt an airspace violation and claim S400 is penetrable. As we managed to penetrate deep into their space without being shot, the irresistible pakistanis wud never stop trying similar attempt to save their ego

here2where

This is the 2nd costliest blunder if it was accidental fire even if we take its cover up . downing Mi-17 was worse and now this day by day IaF is trying to prove itself that its just big boys shiny toys shop and needs lots of improvements .
God save our country from these overrated idiots. What a colossal loss of face ... i dont even want to see peedeee efff morons LOL ing on this.
:frusty:

Articles