India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

WARREN SS

Country flag
If the Pakistani claim of tracking the entire missile flight path is true, then they have got a sophisticated missile tracking system in place which can track low RCS supersonic missiles, even China is giving them ylc stealth radars. This radar sites needs to be decimated first with Rudram missiles. Incidents like 27th Feb and yesterday should happened frequently so that we know their progress. If this incident didn't happened, we would have never knew that they have the capability to track supersonic missiles in enemy territory just after launch
They already had such radar since Americans given them πŸ™„ in 2000's

Viper316

Country flag
If it was not intentional/accidental, why would they ? Considering it caused no loss of life as well (their words) ?

Even after that, if they want to waste a missile for bravado, let them. It will look childish on them. I don't think they will escalate.
Even it is a misfire successfully managed to penetrate deep into their territory, key point is we have demonstrated HQ9 or none of their ADS can intercept the high speed projectile, So the objective is clear. Now they will try similar tactics to show our S400 or MRSAM is penetrable. May send few F16s and violate our air space.

tribendra bisoi

the only scenario which is okay with me is that press release is some codeword for India launching a missile strike in Pakistan taking out HVT as a house was destroyed and both countries don't want to go to war for their own reasons if not this is embarrassing and matter of shame for us
Bruh.. no one lunches missile to take away high value target in peace time when civilian aircrafts are on air .. . Risking civilian casualties .. why 40k ft .. the missile capable a flying at 10 meters from sea level ( if its brahmosh .)

dumdumdum

Country flag
In this missile we have equivalent of Kennedy's magic bullet.
missile traveled first 100 KM in India then 130 KM in Pakistan, in between took a 90 degrees turn in Pak Airspace, landed in an area which has 2 PAF Air Bases within 40 kms radius, damaged & completely destroyed a "cold storage" , caused no civilian casualty in a Civilian Area all by accident. We kept quiet for 48 hours & Pakistan kept quiet for 24 hours. While doing all this also destroyed reservations in India

captscooby81

Country flag
Just asking honestly why is that we always have to feel we are superior humans and mistakes don't happen ? why are we reach porki level of delusions on some days and saying absolute we don't do fuck up . 6 dead IAF personnel are certificate that mistakes do happen . We are just saying it was planned just because the missile made 90* turn towards our west . Just asking how sure we were that to fire a Supersonic Missile and expect to walk away with zero human casualty ? the missile impact was near human habitat . Would we covered our face if there was even single death in the impact zone ?

and you belive the version goi is selling to you ??
:rofl:
Do we know if it was IAF or Army one?

mokoman

Country flag
They already had such radar since Americans given them πŸ™„ in 2000's
fuckers have several AWACs , more than us , right ?

probably can detect ground launches

Pakistan will now run to china and buy a shit load of HQ-9B SAM airdefense , which can shoot down supersonic missiles.

thats atleast another 50 - 100 million debt.

mokoman

Country flag
Just asking honestly why is that we always have to feel we are superior humans and mistakes don't happen ? why are we reach porki level of delusions on some days and saying absolute we don't do fuck up . 6 dead IAF personnel are certificate that mistakes do happen . We are just saying it was planned just because the missile made 90* turn towards our west . Just asking how sure we were that to fire a Supersonic Missile and expect to walk away with zero human casualty ? the missile impact was near human habitat . Would we covered our face if there was even single death in the impact zone ?
maybe it really was incompetence .

but its bizzare how Indian government not immediately informing Pakistan .

i mean what if it hit Pakistani base ? , could have started a war , there are hotlines for this type of thing.

waiting 1 days is really sketchy . makes me thing it was done on purpose .

dumdumdum

Country flag
Just asking honestly why is that we always have to feel we are superior humans and mistakes don't happen ?
This not question of superiority. It is asking about probabilities. What is more probable

1. An erronous launch during peace time of a supersonic probably nuclear capable missile? Maybe somebody could talk about what it takes to launch such a missile? What protocols SOPs are there? How easy are they to be all mistakenly be triggered. I don't know I m asking
2. A sabotage. Someone within the organization in collaboration with few others deliberately doing this
3. Legitimate launch by following proper protocol which is being later covered up by both countries

In my opinion the probability of 3 is much greater than 2 which is much greater than 1. Lastly why would India accept it was accidental if it really was. It is more damaging that simply saying "it didn't happen this is Paki false flag". They are saying its accidental to hide something more damaging

By the way this is also a knee jerk reaction to all dooms day "our armed forces are hopeless" commentary

My 30 cents

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles