India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
Someone just below him mentioned that notam was 60km away from what tweet is claiming but maybe someone can put these together on a map clearly (location of crash and notam)
View attachment 143413
View attachment 143416
if there is an argument with a half-knowledge fellow about hitting civilian aircrafts, can always say "relax, there was a pakistani active notam in that area".

Abdus Salem killed

What I am getting from this porks think they won bcs india owned up to its mistake of sending a missile in Thier country now these fks want "compensation" lol
A robber comes to your home shows he can steal anything and your response is I knew you were coming from outside my house and I know you are unarmed now I will demand compensation from you
Now paki "victories"
Diplomatic victory in Thier head They got india to confess that yes we send a missile to you fks to fk your ass what are you fks going to do about it
Reverse engineering of the missile from the Ash fillled debris as the Chinese are magic and as @Vamsi explained immosible
Paki AD is able to track Indian missiles in Indian airspace but no proof is provided and it took a a day to admit or even make public and realise what it was
Indian victory
Porks can't shoot down brahmos even if they want to .
It can turn at a 90 and is very manuverable
We can fire missiles into Thier Ghulam country and can give excuses later no ban of even Thier airspace
Tested Thier mettle that they are scared and browning Thier pants afraid to escalate
@FalconSlayers
Even if the Pakis think they won then this gives us an incentive to buy and test even more weapons as paki air defence is so good that they can track all our missiles don't dfians agree

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
Some clarity of thought to members going hyper and abusing (@GhostHunter69 apology accepted !) and spinning unrealistic conspiracy theories -

• There is no harm in speculating with limited information. This is not equal to meltdown or "falling for propaganda", I can ingest news from multiple sources and choose to form my own opinion. This forum is literally for the very purpose of discussion on defense matters.

• Follow Occam's razor principle rather than spinning unrealistic long theories. If something seems complicated and unreasonable, the most plausible explanation of it is oftentimes the simplest one. In this case, it was a misfire/malfunction, which turns out to be the correct explanation.

• You folks said will wait for GoI's official statement to believe what happened, and now that they have released it, you refuse to believe it ? Wah !

• If there is smoke, there is a fire. If out of nowhere DGISPR comes with a long claim of how a projectile (whose debris matches with Brahmos, honeycomb pattern), flew with a cruise missile's characteristics, there might be some truth to it. Even though Pakistan is known for spinning off lies, even they cannot manufacture such a long list of them out of nowhere and without any context.
=============================================================

I am lurking and following the OSINT space for 12 years now, and now I am generally correct with my predictions and speculations.
I have observed Army/Air Force's appetite for war and risk (such as claimed by members here, as testing Pakistan's response time, etc etc), and it is unsurprisingly very low and reactive in nature. You can be 90% sure this was not a test/intentional fire.

Articles