India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
They cant even make their own motorcycle. Reverse engineer my ass. Looking at the debris, there isnt much left that can be reverse engineered
Ok reverse engineering by chinese is not possible
This time they missed bhramos
But next time they won't as they have got adequate electric and signal intelligence recorded by radar and even flight paths and signatures have been released
I don't think it will cause much harm to pakis in future if this incident wouldn't have happened
It's a blessing in disguise for them

GhostHunter69

is there a map of their notam?
Someone just below him mentioned that notam was 60km away from what tweet is claiming but maybe someone can put these together on a map clearly (location of crash and notam)
notam.png

asdfasdf.png

ss.png

Here’s what we know on #MianChannu crash NOTAM was in place for Army Artillery Range ,Muzafargarh b/w Mar 7 - Mar 10. Airspace b/w Ground and 30,000ft was to be kept clear around 30 25 N 71 21E. It appears to be a case of experimental flight of Air Defense system.

Brood Father

Country flag
Any information on mission computer and guidance computer?
Where they recovered by Pakistanis?

What is the condition for air frame? Can RCS analysis be done on it by Pakistanis?
Can analysis be performed on BrahMos's fuel or exhaust?

This is a serious problem. Do we need to replace BrahMos with some other missile?

A lot of questions need to be answered.
Now porkies will know the secret ..Kya gazab ghunchu log hai armed forces mein ..

lcafanboy

Country flag
My conspiracy theory:

Advertisement for sale of brahmos to new customers.
Nope. It's more like what is shown in Hindi movies. How a police officer fires a bullet just near the ear of a villain during interrogation in a police station after which the villain starts blurting out everything. I think Modi government wanted something from Porkistan and they may not be cooperating. Now they may be more than cooperative.... 😂😂🤣🤣

WARREN SS

Country flag
But next time they won't as they have got adequate electric and signal intelligence recorded by radar and even flight paths and signatures have been released
AAAW So Much Radom Sophisticated Words
Abe Halwe Midcourse correction/Satellite uplink Suna Bhi Kabhi :rage: :rage: Tu porki hai kya

And Missiles Witches To active Radar When reaches its target

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

What is the condition for air frame? Can RCS analysis be done on it by Pakistanis?

This is a serious problem. Do we need to replace BrahMos with some other missile?

A lot of questions need to be answered. Espionage angles also needs to be perused. Every missile tends to have self destruct sequence. Pakistan receiving missile is pristine condition needs to be queried.
why go thru all this trouble, they have access to CX1 data .
but yes, they will now have a lot more info about internal components than before.

1647008925376.png

Jor_Se_Bolo_PKMKB

Country flag
TIn Foil Hat Time

Modi meets NS in KTM
India escalates matters with pigs on some pretext
NS loyalists in PA stage coup at same time
Balochis take their aggression to record levels
PA is distracted in controlling Balochi's
India meantime takes control of significant parts of POK
NS offers to mediate publicly on behalf of porkys and of course, Modi accepts
NS & Modi agree to ceasefire
POK stays with India, balochistan gets liberated
Rest of porkystan elects a new PM - NS
NS & Modi sign historic peace deal
NS reduces PA significantly as enmity with India has ended

I know...I know... too many fallacies, but a man can dream - can't he?

GhostHunter69

lol to whome I was asking to introduce himself :facepalm::facepalm:
It's my mistake, i should have been more sensible and respectful towards members. But do understand i was running out of time that time so hurridly typed everything.

Apologies to everyone again.

I have stressed in the past and want to iterate again that when uncertain wait for official response especially in cases of conflicts where our nation's security is on line, where everyword shared every info shared here or anywhere by members respectable members can lead to consequences which we may not be ready for. Treat every info from our adversaries as a propaganda and if you can't refute it then wait for official confirmation, don't jumpt to conclusions which may benefit our enemies.

Sometimes even if you know somethings it may be required to limit it yourself and wait for the right time to share it, part about brahmos (which is unconfirmed even till now) could have been kept off till official line was shared by GOI.

Apologies to the mods, you allowed free flow of speech which is actually one of the reasons why i respected the forum but probably i disagree in case of events like those, just different principles i guess here.

I owe my apology to @mist_consecutive @India Super Power @THESIS THORON and @Super Flanker . I have disagreements with you on the topic or different issues but i understand that i should have been more responsible when sharing my viewpoint. Once again sorry. Also mods please get a tag for under 18 lads, i mean it jk.

I guess this meme that i totally didn't steal from someone should be enough to make up for my dumbfuckery! :)

SUMIND

Country flag
Adding 2019 Helicopter loss due to AD and Gen Rawat mishap. Disgraceful & shoddy affair going through our armed forces . Ethically information should happen in public domain much earlier. All points to armed forces modernization at non or very little.

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

A lot of questions need to be answered. Espionage angles also needs to be perused. Every missile tends to have self destruct sequence. Pakistan receiving missile is pristine condition needs to be queried.
Yeah it's very serious

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles