India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

amit19

Country flag
It's just a false to turn focus of pakistani media on india and this dummy projectile.

Maulana fazalul rahman has said to topple imran khan government radicals have taken control over parliament and pakistani army is ready for operation.

Ispr is only diverting attention and this news is suppressed from every pakistani media houses
पाकिस्तान में तख्तापलट की कोशिश हो रही है मौलाना फजलुर्रहमान के ऐलान पर पाकिस्तानी संसद पर एक कट्टर इस्लामी गुट ने कब्जा कर लिया है

पाकिस्तान के सभी मीडिया हाउस में सेना के अधिकारी बैठे हैं जो खबर को सेंसर कर रहे हैं

खबर मिल रही है कि पाकिस्तानी सेना संसद पर धावा बोलने वाली है ताकि कब्जा करने वाले गुट के लोगों को मारा जा सके

30 से ज्यादा सांसदों को सेना गिरफ्तार करके अज्ञात स्थान पर ले गई है

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
There was no NOTAM issued for the test firing, this is most probably a deliberate dummy missile firing from our side to check their response time.
This is true, no NOTAM announced, and that area is a busy commercial flight route.

Drop tank video was shot in daylight on the day of the crash. Crash video at night. What gives?
The missile hit yesterday evening. Drop tank picture taken today in daylight.

We have an option to destroy missile if the test goes south. No body wants to create an international scene.

From the videos, it is clear it was an aircraft. And like a fellow member mentioned(sorry I forgot your name), its a smokescreen to arrest Imrand's political opponents.
Do we ? I am not sure. But it is indeed gonna create an international scene.

But I am unable to find any NOTAM.
More importantly as far as I remember previous surface to surface testing of Brahmos was launched from Pokhran range.
No Brahmos was tested from Punjab.
You cannot test from the Pokhran range to the Pokhran range. There has to be a separation of 300km between source and target.

if that is the case there would have been an official response from India's side by now.
Yes, this is weird. Probably we were waiting them to respond first, whatever happened. Or it is indeed a false flag.

Why would we fire a missile into their territory instead of using drones. I think this some mischief.
Drones will get shot down instantly ?

The object in this image looks like a turbofan engine.
Ramjet engine has fans.

Deltamendota

Country flag
can someone check if brahmos has self destruct or abort feature .? i remember reading about some test.

The malfunction of one subsystem resulted in increase in velocity of the missile, which crossed the limit and the mission was aborted. The defect was rectified and further development flight tests were announced to develop self-reliance.

https://military-history.fandom.com/wiki/BrahMos_(missile)#cite_note-54

THESIS THORON

Country flag
can someone check if brahmos has self destruct or abort feature .? i remember reading about some test.

The malfunction of one subsystem resulted in increase in velocity of the missile, which crossed the limit and the mission was aborted. The defect was rectified and further development flight tests were announced to develop self-reliance.

https://military-history.fandom.com/wiki/BrahMos_(missile)#cite_note-54
most of the missiles have it, I remember nirbhay has that feature, so ig every missile made by drdo has it

Country flag
Read somewhere (maybe in one of the posts here) that rescue workers were prevented from entering the site by the police where the missile struck, saying army would handle it? Did India plan something like a Balakot, smashed a terrorist hideout/training center?
We would've announced something. And over 24 hours have passed since then.
Shubh news ne delay nahi hota.

Global Defence

Articles