India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
hasty conclusion..

in civilian airspace, without notam, along a hostile neighbour's border, while civilian airlines are in air ?
Indeed. What is your take on this incident? The tweet posted by Kuntal Biswas comparing the fins with Brahmos is actually a 100% match. Moreover, if the information by DGISPR is true, the flight pattern and characteristics match an unarmed BrahMos out for a test.

SwordOfDarkness

Country flag
Indeed. What is your take on this incident? The tweet posted by Kuntal Biswas comparing the fins with Brahmos is actually a 100% match. Moreover, if the information by DGISPR is true, the flight pattern and characteristics match an unarmed BrahMos out for a test.
Most def OSINTS are not agreeing with him. Defence matrix posted, but realised pretty quick.

tribendra bisoi

We are too procedural or protocol minded.

We will not do such tests without NOTAM.

If the argument is that this is to test Paki response, again, given the international situation etc..same would have been denied by higher ups as well.
I thought all missile tests happen in chandipur .. Do we do missile test in that area ?

mokoman

Country flag
dude i am pretty sure they have a kill switch .

this could all be a Pakistani fantasy

or maybe they just said 'aaah fuck it , lets see where it lands in pakistan'

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
bc,:rofl::rofl:

the entire missile has facked a house and wtf is she saying :rofl:

വിളിക്കാത്ത സദ്യക്ക് കേറി അച്ചാർ നക്കീട്ട് പോവും ഓരോന്ന്
:rage: :rage: :rage: :rage:

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
Most def OSINTS are not agreeing with him. Defence matrix posted, but realised pretty quick.
Didn't we just verify that the booster stage is kept attached from the latest test videos in Andaman & Nicobar islands ?

I have only one question- how much info can they extract from the wreckage?
Minimal to none. Anyway, whatever they want to know about supersonic CMs, they can get from China.

dude i am pretty sure they have a kill switch .

this could all be a Pakistani fantasy
Maybe we ran for the killswitch but it was already inside Pakistan by that time, and when we flicked the switch it crashed over Mian Channu ?

Cheepek

Someone gyaani quench my thirst, please thank you. A ballpark estimate would do. Also worst case scenario.

Global Defence

Articles