India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

mokoman

Country flag
Alright, I went through the DGISPR conference.

Some takeaways from the conference and what I understand -
  • From Kuntal Biswas's analysis, seems like it is indeed BrahMos CM.
  • It was initially headed for Mahajan firing range, south of Suratgarh, which might imply it was a routine test-firing.
  • The missile took a sharp, abrupt turn after Suratgarh and entered Pakistani territory, and thereafter crashed/hit after some 124 km (potential navigation failure ?).
  • The missile was unarmed (without warhead), which further shows it was unlikely a hostile action.
  • The drop tank shown, is probably dropped in haste by PAF jets scrambling to intercept it.
Conclusion:- It was a test trial, navigation failed and it veered inside Pakistan and crashed. Basically, we fucked up.
makes most sense , but still pakistani version .

yo was a test firing announced ?

they do give out NOTAM for that . right

Tactical Doge

๐•ฑ๐–”๐–”๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–—๐–š๐–˜๐– ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–†๐–“๐–Œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–‹๐–Š๐–†๐–—
Country flag

Tuco

Country flag

• It was initially headed for Mahajan firing range, south of Suratgarh, which might imply it was a routine test-firing.
  • The missile took a sharp, abrupt turn after Suratgarh and entered Pakistani territory, and thereafter crashed/hit after some 124 km (potential navigation failure ?).
  • The missile was unarmed (without warhead), which further shows it was unlikely a hostile action.
  • The drop tank shown, is probably dropped in haste by PAF jets scrambling to intercept it.
Conclusion:- It was a test trial, navigation failed and it veered inside Pakistan and crashed. Basically, we fucked up.
Didn't they say it was flying at 40K feet, does Brahmos attain that altitude.

Cheran

Country flag
We are too procedural or protocol minded.

We will not do such tests without NOTAM.

If the argument is that this is to test Paki response, again, given the international situation etc..same would have been denied by higher ups as well.

rone

Country flag

if it was test system there will telemetry devices present but this one looks so clean to an extent not even serial number, if i remember correctly i was read some where drdo used a decoy version of Bramhos to fire against barak8 sam system to check its interception may be this one was fired to test against s400 due to glitch it waivered of course and crossed Pakistani airspace once on board battery runs out it fells directly down ( the decoy system have way lower battery power than regular missile )

FalconSlayers

เคงเคฐเฅเคฎเฅ‹ เคฐเค•เฅเคทเคคเคฟ เคฐเค•เฅเคทเคฟเคคเคƒ
Country flag
yes because of armed forces are filled with morons who would fire dummy missiles to hostile nations to check response time .are you for real .? response time for what .?
Air defence, no NOTAM was issued for a test firing. And the missileโ€™s trajectory can be course-corrected mid flight. Which never happened and the warhead was dummy.

THESIS THORON

Country flag
Air defence, no NOTAM was issued for a test firing. And the missileโ€™s trajectory can be course-corrected mid flight. Which never happened and the warhead was dummy.
but in the vid, the guy says all the mirrors have broken and there was huge explosion and some houses have destroyed

shouldn't it be a big explosion to do this :notsure::notsure:

Ayushraj

Country flag
yes because of armed forces are filled with morons who would fire dummy missiles to hostile nations to check response time .are you for real .? response time for what .?
It's just a false to turn focus of pakistani media on india and this dummy projectile.

Maulana fazalul rahman has said to topple imran khan government radicals have taken control over parliament and pakistani army is ready for operation.

Ispr is only diverting attention and this news is suppressed from every pakistani media houses

Tactical Doge

๐•ฑ๐–”๐–”๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–—๐–š๐–˜๐– ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–†๐–“๐–Œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–‹๐–Š๐–†๐–—
Country flag
but in the vid, the guy says all the mirrors have broken and there was huge explosion and some houses have destroyed

shouldn't it be a big explosion to do this :notsure::notsure:
Objects breaking sound barrier can cause mirrors to break

Cheepek

I have only one question- how much info can they extract from the wreckage?

SwordOfDarkness

Country flag
Three scenarios seem likely, at the time of writing this.

1) We trolled pakis, either as a warning or to test reaction time, by firing dummy missile into their territory.

2) Pakis making up stories to either hide Fighter jet crash, or to hide Immi Khan getting kicked.

3) ISPR creating high tensions to justify Military takeover of govt.