India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Armoured bus costs money re Baba.. Only because of the fear of political costs after Pulwama, did the Government authorize air travel for longer diatances.. to avoid ambush..
Goverment has money for everything but doesn’t have money to upgrade some old troop transport buses. It is a powerful combination of babudom, corruption and nobody cares attitude that is stopping them from doing this.

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
If Mexico was routinely killing US troops via terrorism, what would US do to Mexico?

If Mongolia was routinely killing PLA troops via terrorism, what would China do to Mongolia?

I know Pakistan isn't Mexico or Mongolia and is a nuclear armed nation but I'd bet both US and China wouldn't be fine with losing troops every few days.

There's a reason why India is seen as wimpy on the world stage and that stereotype is well earned.

View attachment 125092

Troops were being stoned by women after today's encounter where 2 militants were killed and IA and the Government wants to "Win Hearts" of Kashmiris.

I wonder when we'll find the spine to do what's necessary?
The only way of winning heart is by Killing trashmiris in false flag attacks. A couple of supari killers and Bomb blasts will do the job.

Brood Father

Country flag
If Mexico was routinely killing US troops via terrorism, what would US do to Mexico?

If Mongolia was routinely killing PLA troops via terrorism, what would China do to Mongolia?

I know Pakistan isn't Mexico or Mongolia and is a nuclear armed nation but I'd bet both US and China wouldn't be fine with losing troops every few days.

There's a reason why India is seen as wimpy on the world stage and that stereotype is well earned.

View attachment 125092

Troops were being stoned by women after today's encounter where 2 militants were killed and IA and the Government wants to "Win Hearts" of Kashmiris.

Neither Mongolia nor mexico are openly hostile against thier bigger neighbor and nor they have nuclear weapons ..Kashmir is a unique case in the world and can't be compared against any examples
Moreover most of the terrorist now are looking for soft targets and lack the teeth to do something major unlike the phase in 1990

This incident was preventable if better standards were used for troop mobilizations

As for the stone pelting ..It has reduced substantially compared to pre 2019.
This is the last phase of insurgency (unless some big fuck up happens) and it will soon come under the domain of "law and order" problem

On our part we need to provide better equipment to the troops on ground to increase their security and kill remaining terrorist.

Country flag
The question was whether we had guts to say it that yes we have done it ..
Earlier regimes had given army right to respond but kept it under the wraps ..So it was like ..you kill our 10 , we will kill your 5 and will call it a day , kind of proportional response and that too in quiet
But now we do disproportional damage and present the openly claim it ..That changes everything ..
And how did claiming SS2016 op help? And what were the damages done? If it was such a successful operation and the govt decided to award SFs publicly and send them on news channels, why did they not feel like releasing some pics/videos immediately? And what proof do you have that they killed 10 of ours and we killed 5 of theirs and called it day?

Vinash

Country flag
Neither Mongolia nor mexico are openly hostile against thier bigger neighbor and nor they have nuclear weapons ..Kashmir is a unique case in the world and can't be compared against any examples
Moreover most of the terrorist now are looking for soft targets and lack the teeth to do something major unlike the phase in 1990

This incident was preventable if better standards were used for troop mobilizations

As for the stone pelting ..It has reduced substantially compared to pre 2019.
This is the last phase of insurgency (unless some big fuck up happens) and it will soon come under the domain of "law and order" problem

On our part we need to provide better equipment to the troops on ground to increase their security and kill remaining terrorist.
Agreed on the equipment part.

It's criminal that the troops were made to travel in such a vehicle without arms. GOI is as much responsible for today's incident as the terrorists are.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag

View attachment 125092

Israel bombs palestine regularly, did they "solve" anything ?

daya

Country flag
If Bangladesh was still part of a nuclear armed Pakistan, India would have been sh*tting itself silly.. Problems from Bangladesh are nothing compared thr problems we would have faced if it was East Pakistan..
North-east ki insurgency, bangladesh se bangladesiyon ki awaidh ghuspaith, nakli noto ka infusion.. samasyaen to rahi hi hain.. bas utna bada scale nahi tha...

Country flag
Why are they moving around in unarmored bus in a open area unarmed don’t these idiots at the top understand nothing even after Pulwama. This is happened because of failures of the security forces especially JKP. The terrorist found an opportunity and exploited it. They must have been eyeing and tracking this convoy/transport bus for couple months and planned this whole attack out. I don’t understand why they keep using these buses even when they have vehicles such as PPC or MPBV. Even if they want continue using old buses why don’t they at least upgrade them with a new engine, armor plates and add some portholes on the side so the occupants can fire back on the anybody trying to attack.
I of late got to know that SPOs of JKP (around 30k) in number, get Rs 6000 (less than 5 years of service), Rs 9k (for over 5 years of service) and 12k (for 15 years of service). So I feel they don't have the money to purchase enough armored buses/vehicles.

Vinash

Country flag
Israel bombs palestine regularly, did they "solve" anything ?
The problem hasn't been fixed but atleast they know that there'll be multifold retaliation from Israel and this slows down their terror activity.

What retaliation have we been doing?

The Palestines keep posting some graphic which shows that Palestine casualties are 100x compared to Israel. The case seems to be opposite in our case.

How many Paki troops/Police have we killed? We merely kill Madrasachaps who cross the border high on drugs wanting 72 hoors.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Kashmir Tigers, TRF.. Broken English..These seem to be local kashmiri ch*tiyas.. Need to eliminate them quickly along with their computers..
Only good thing is Pakistan is being b*nged more.. TTP end to ceasefire. Afghan Taliban officials have started Cursing Pakistan everyday now.. :bplease:

Screenshot_20211213-202150_Twitter.jpg

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
Lt Gen DS Hooda who was Northern Army commander during SS2016 himself had said that cross border strikes have taken place in the past as well
& Same Gen hooda later made a Political bid with congress in 2019... informal! (Wanted NSA position if UPA came back to power)

Before Sept 2016... Single point cross LOC head hunting operations managed at Brigade or division level... that's it... never acknowledged by political leadership.

Sept 2016 was 1st time multiple point cross LOC hits supervised by the highest echelons of Indian military & Political setup... & immediately acknowledged.

Last edited:

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
I of late got to know that SPOs of JKP (around 30k) in number, get Rs 6000 (less than 5 years of service), Rs 9k (for over 5 years of service) and 12k (for 15 years of service). So I feel they don't have the money to purchase enough armored buses/vehicles.
Well.. Its a union Territory now.. BCCI could donate some money for armoured vehicles..:bplease:

Brood Father

Country flag
And how did claiming SS2016 op help? And what were the damages done? If it was such a successful operation and the govt decided to award SFs publicly and send them on news channels, why did they not feel like releasing some pics/videos immediately? And what proof do you have that they killed 10 of ours and we killed 5 of theirs and called it day?
It did help in setting the tone .Earlier Pakistan was proud that it can hit India anywhere it wants ..Looks like you have forgot the horrors of bombing campaigns in India pre 2014 . Pakistan diplomatic tone was very aggressive

Come today after Balakot strikes and SS . No bombings in hinterlands . Paksitan tone is now of cowed dog who now warns of India doing false flag against themselves and attack Pakistan. Every now and then we see this statement coming out of Pakistan .

Coming to Kashmir ..This insurgency is their since 1990 ..You would be delusional to think that a SS would solve it in a day ..No it will not
But what it has done is to tell Pakistan that there will be a cost ..
They don't have guts to do another Mumbai or Uri ..Pulwama was done by a local youth ..not a direct Pakistan involvement (indirectly they are involved )

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
The problem hasn't been fixed but atleast they know that there'll be multifold retaliation from Israel and this slows down their terror activity.

What retaliation have we been doing?

The Palestines keep posting some graphic which shows that Palestine casualties are 100x compared to Israel. The case seems to be opposite in our case.

How many Paki troops/Police have we killed? We merely kill Madrasachaps who cross the border high on drugs wanting 72 hoors.
"The problem hasn't been fixed", the discussion should end here.

you may have a million expectations, for other to take your expectations and rants seriously make sure you have a body of work/analysis here at DFI for other members to know what data are you considering & ignoring to come to such expectations and rants.

predictable rants which have the same target always are boring.

Vinash

Country flag
"The problem hasn't been fixed", the discussion should end here.

you may have a million expectations, for other to take your expectations and rants seriously make sure you have a body of work/analysis here at DFI for other members to know what data are you considering & ignoring to come to such expectations and rants.
The GOI doesn't do a body of work/analysis and transports troops in a non bulletproof vehicle with no arms and you want me to post my analysis on an internet forum?

I could spend time and post a body of work on DFI but it's not as if it's going to be seen by security forces and applied on the ground.

BTW, I'm not asking anyone to take my "rants" seriously. I'm just disgusted and revolted by a certain country with 70+ Billion $ defense budget that transports troops without arms in a vehicle that isn't armored.

Country flag
& Same Gen hooda later made a Political bid with congress in 2019... informal! (Wanted NSA position if UPA came back to power)

Before Sept 2016... Single point cross LOC head hunting operations managed at Brigade or division level... never acknowledged by political leadership.

Sept 2016 was 1st time multiple point cross LOC hits supervised by the highest echelons of Indian military & Political setup.
So?

Those single point head hunting ops had more guts to target directly the pakistani army and not those 2 rupees jihadis who will keep coming, irrespective of how many you kill.

How did that help in stopping terrorism from POK, despite SS16, pulwama still happened

Articles