India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Sorry to say - The private bus that plys in our rural road is of better quality at least "visually".

Even after Pulwama, our troopers are in buses without bullet proof protection & that too without guns.

Shocking & height of incompetence.

Who has decided that they need to travel without guns?

Is there no fund to provide buses with bullet proofing material? Where is it stuck? At what level? Who will provide answers? Whose head will roll?
BCCI secretary ka baap

Indiandoctor

Country flag
Someone else had the balls for such strike/strikes?
That does not make my statement wrong, simply because no one else has done surgical strikes does not mean we will do a strike every year and celebrate while the terrorists keep coming back again and again. We should be looking for a permanent solution. For all the good Modi and Shah have done, there is nothing wrong in Calling them out over something bad or expecting even more from them than they are doing. We owe our allegience to our country not to BJP.

INDIAFIRST

Country flag
Inki ma ka @#$. Ye haraami nahi manne wale... Jab tak ISI aur Porki army ke log nahi niptaye jaayenge, aise hi chalta rahega.. Govt should have taken covert operations seriously. Moreover, URI like operations should be carried out regularly..
i want to know why R&AW boss needs to take permission from centre to do any operation what it deems fit and if we say they need money to do it then these BS scrap is the worst reason to give at first place
there are many ways to roll the money in.

daya

Country flag
Intelligence failure? HM and NSA should be questioned. A sharp and decisive action is required against PORKIS and ISI.

daya

Country flag
i want to know why R&AW boss needs to take permission from centre to do any operation what it deems fit and if we say they need money to do it then these BS scrap is the worst reason to give at first place
there are many ways to roll the money in.
Exactly, there is no dearth of money, and this is the state of affairs when this money is not tabled before parliament.

lcafanboy

Country flag

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
And both the pieces are giving us sheer problems. In 1971, there was a great chance of win on table also, but alas, that could not be materialised.
If Bangladesh was still part of a nuclear armed Pakistan, India would have been sh*tting itself silly.. Problems from Bangladesh are nothing compared thr problems we would have faced if it was East Pakistan..

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS

Unarmed, wtf.
Why are they moving around in unarmored bus in a open area unarmed don’t these idiots at the top understand nothing even after Pulwama. This is happened because of failures of the security forces especially JKP. The terrorist found an opportunity and exploited it. They must have been eyeing and tracking this convoy/transport bus for couple months and planned this whole attack out. I don’t understand why they keep using these buses even when they have vehicles such as PPC or MPBV. Even if they want continue using old buses why don’t they at least upgrade them with a new engine, armor plates and add some portholes on the side so the occupants can fire back on the anybody trying to attack.

Vinash

Country flag
If Mexico was routinely killing US troops via terrorism, what would US do to Mexico?

If Mongolia was routinely killing PLA troops via terrorism, what would China do to Mongolia?

I know Pakistan isn't Mexico or Mongolia and is a nuclear armed nation but I'd bet both US and China wouldn't be fine with losing troops every few days.

There's a reason why India is seen as wimpy on the world stage and that stereotype is well earned.

FGe0cUlVQAAT9dV.jpeg

Troops were being stoned by women after today's encounter where 2 militants were killed and IA and the Government wants to "Win Hearts" of Kashmiris.

I wonder when we'll find the spine to do what's necessary?

destructodisc

Country flag
That does not make my statement wrong, simply because no one else has done surgical strikes does not mean we will do a strike every year and celebrate while the terrorists keep coming back again and again. We should be looking for a permanent solution. For all the good Modi and Shah have done, there is nothing wrong in Calling them out over something bad or expecting even more from them than they are doing. We owe our allegience to our country not to BJP.
You wanna know why we cant get a solution to this ?

'calculate the members of this forum ( past + present ) , multiply that number by 1000, calculate what ratio that number is compared to 'half' the population of our country'

give it a thought - you will get it , let me know if you still dont get it

Brood Father

Country flag
Lt Gen DS Hooda who was Northern Army commander during SS2016 himself had said that cross border strikes have taken place in the past as well
The question was whether we had guts to say it that yes we have done it ..
Earlier regimes had given army right to respond but kept it under the wraps ..So it was like ..you kill our 10 , we will kill your 5 and will call it a day , kind of proportional response and that too in quiet
But now we do disproportional damage and present the openly claim it ..That changes everything ..

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Why are they moving around in unarmored bus in a open area unarmed don’t these idiots at the top understand nothing even after Pulwama. This is happened because of failures of the security forces especially JKP. The terrorist found an opportunity and exploited it. They must have been eyeing and tracking this convoy/transport bus for couple months and planned this whole attack out. I don’t understand why they keep using these buses even when they have vehicles such as PPC or MPBV. Even if they want continue using buses why don’t they upgrade them with a new engine, armor plates and add some portholes on the side so the occupants can fire back on the anybody trying to attack.
Armoured bus costs money re Baba.. Only because of the fear of political costs after Pulwama, did the Government authorize air travel for longer diatances.. to avoid ambush..

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
If Mexico was routinely killing US troops via terrorism, what would US do to Mexico?

If Mongolia was routinely killing PLA troops via terrorism, what would China do to Mongolia?

I know Pakistan isn't Mexico or Mongolia and is a nuclear armed nation but I'd bet both US and China wouldn't be fine with losing troops every few days.

There's a reason why India is seen as wimpy on the world stage and that stereotype is well earned.

View attachment 125092

Troops were being stoned by women after today's encounter where 2 militants were killed and IA and the Government wants to "Win Hearts" of Kashmiris.

I wonder when we'll find the spine to do what's necessary?
Winning the hearts of Kashmiris is the story GOI tells us.. No one is trying to win hearts of Kashmiris.. Those days are over..

Global Defence

New threads

Articles