India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Op Kahuta

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
A question for those who know what they are talking about. Been seeing many times when people say regular cross-border strikes should happen. My question is, is it really viable for us to do regular cross-border strikes be it a team of Para SF or IAF jets? Won't our operational cost go up thereby creating some turbulence in our modernisation process and hence affecting the same cross border ops? Also please state some other factor if involved in this and how it will affect us military and economically.
I wanna get a some grasp when people say our political will is weak or is it some other factors like these.

srevster

Country flag
A question for those who know what they are talking about. Been seeing many times when people say regular cross-border strikes should happen. My question is, is it really viable for us to do regular cross-border strikes be it a team of Para SF or IAF jets? Won't our operational cost go up thereby creating some turbulence in our modernisation process and hence affecting the same cross border ops? Also please state some other factor if involved in this and how it will affect us military and economically.
I wanna get a some grasp when people say our political will is weak or is it some other factors like these.
Just capture and hold the territory. Move the border infrastructure into PoK and have the police administer Jammu and Kashmir.

maximus777

Country flag
It has to be slice and hold. So there has to be a territorial cost for every gaandmasti!

Just a rap on the knuckles through a cross border strike becomes meaningless after a while considering your adversaries are donkeys with a thick skull/skin.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
>things are so desperate that these fucktards are now even targeting the muslims
Majority of the casualities are muslims, good luck if they think they are going to earn anyone's goodwill here.
I hope rest of the chads live and put the separatist dogs down.
Most of JKP is Muslim

daya

Country flag
>things are so desperate that these fucktards are now even targeting the muslims
Majority of the casualities are muslims, good luck if they think they are going to earn anyone's goodwill here.
I hope rest of the chads live and put the separatist dogs down.
Unko ye baat pata nahi hogi ki uss vehicle me adhiktar m uslims hain. doosra ye ki jab koi nahi milega marne ko to wo apne hi logon ko marne lagenge jab tak ki kewal ek hi bache unme se...

gbarik5

Country flag
Unko ye baat pata nahi hogi ki uss vehicle me adhiktar m uslims hain. doosra ye ki jab koi nahi milega marne ko to wo apne hi logon ko marne lagenge jab tak ki kewal ek hi bache unme se...
Kashmiriyat gayi
They don't give a F. If you are fighting for Kuffar you are condemned to death.

daya

Country flag
Actually the software has to be replaced. The root cause for all this is their software and no-one dares to recite this. Format the drive, erase the software, if can't do that, no hope for humanity. BC, inko har ek se problem hai.. koi nahi milta to apne hi dusre sect waale ko bomb se uda dete hain.

gbarik5

Country flag
Actually the software has to be replaced. The root cause for all this is their software and no-one dares to recite this. Format the drive, erase the software, if can't do that, no hope for humanity. BC, inko har ek se problem hai.. koi nahi milta to apne hi dusre sect waale ko bomb se uda dete hain.
Bhai they're ( rest Abrahamic have become civilized and adapting different methods to win) predatory religions. They need enemies to survive so you see them killing each other for not following the correct version of Islam in the Moslem majority countries.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles