India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
What are you hinting at mate?
If & When the approx 60k strong Rashtriya rifles... is able to shed 50-75% of its strength & these troops then convert to their real infantry duties(replaced by CAPF)... then Pakis must worry... & then the most logical next step after the 370 abrogation has to follow... Pakis have only 4 Brigade sized formations in AJK+GB... They can be overwhelmed if army pulls out completely from the valley & CAPF's are man enough to accept the responsibility.

1 more unrelated damn fact: China has a lead over India in almost everything except food security where their situation is worrisome.

Jimih

Country flag
If & When the approx 60k strong Rashtriya rifles... is able to shed 50-75% of its strength & these troops then convert to their real infantry duties(replaced by CAPF)... then Pakis must worry... & then the most logical next step after the 370 abrogation has to follow... Pakis have only 4 Brigade sized formations in AJK+GB... They can be overwhelmed if army pulls out completely from the valley & CAPF's are man enough to accept the responsibility.

1 more unrelated damn fact: China has a lead over India in almost everything except food security where their situation is worrisome.
But PSG paints a gloomy picture, which I quote,

However, I’m far more worried about India’s ‘netas’ who already seem to have regularised China’s occupation of Aksai Chin & the Shaksgam Valley.

Brood Father

Country flag

Isn't this guy Kashmiri pundit whose family had to run away during the exodus?
Why is he making these statements? Someone gives hideout to terroists and you expect human rights for them?
Lol...this fucking idiot was crying when Kashmiri Pandits were getting killed..
Truth to be told Kashmir is war zone hell hole , and just because Kashmiri Pandits are fucking weaklings we have to send our boys out there to die.
This loser belongs to a tribe who ran on the first sight of trouble , didn't have guts to fight and pick up weapons and now when are settled in hinterlands are the biggest source of human rights ..chootiya quam

Here is simple funda ..this is war ..it's us vs them ..I am happy that my tribe survive

Having said that we should not be going into fake encounters shits and there should be price of doing that BUT THIS IS WHY WE HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE ENQUIRY AND TILL THAT HAPPENS KEEP YOUR FUCKING MOUTH SHUT AS THIS EFFECTS MORALE OF OUR BOYS WHO ARE DYING FOR YOU COWARDS

Last edited:

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Isn't this guy Kashmiri pundit whose family had to run away during the exodus?
Why is he making these statements? Someone gives hideout to terroists and you expect human rights for them?
For providing hideout Police will kill them? It’s not about being a KP or not, no one should be killed if he is not carrying a gun. If the jihadi is holding a gun, put a bullet in his fuckin head, in any other cases arrest them.

chootiya quam
Cyber Warrior just called KPs chootiya, maybe he’s son of a great maratha warrior qaum.

To be honest, I as a KP approve what you said :troll:.

Last edited:

Brood Father

Country flag
Anyone who supports terrorist should be neutralized
For eg would you have been happy if because of this guy who was used as a human shield or soldier was killed . You can't arrest them when the guy behind him holds a weapon which will put you in coffin .. I am happy that a soldier is safe.

As I said this is war , these things will happen . He was a collateral damage ..accept and move on .

Sir pe tapla

Country flag
Anyone who supports terrorist should be neutralized
For eg would you have been happy if because of this guy who was used as a human shield or soldier was killed . You can't arrest them when the guy behind him holds a weapon which will put you in coffin .. I am happy that a soldier is safe.

As I said this is war , these things will happen . He was a collateral damage ..accept and move on .
Now even more people from his village will join terror groups. That's more work and more danger for our soldiers. You can't solve everything by shooting and calling it a collateral damage.

Sir pe tapla

Country flag
For providing hideout Police will kill them? It’s not about being a KP or not, no one should be killed if he is not carrying a gun. If the jihadi is holding a gun, put a bullet in his fuckin head, in any other cases arrest them.

Cyber Warrior just called KPs chootiya, maybe he’s son of a great maratha warrior qaum.

To be honest, I as a KP approve what you said :troll:.
Exactly and anyway he is more valuable alive than dead. Nothing more important than intel. And he would have suffered longer locked up in a jail cell , being beaten up regularly by police. Killing them is mercy.

Vayuputra

Country flag
It seems our views keeps changing from time to time bout ogw, during poonch encounter , we all wanted ogw to be killed for providing food shelter and when they actually doing, we started condemning , ajab desh ke gazab jntha.

Ayushraj

Country flag
Lol...this fucking idiot was crying when Kashmiri Pandits were getting killed..
Truth to be told Kashmir is war zone hell hole , and just because Kashmiri Pandits are fucking weaklings we have to send our boys out there to die.
This loser belongs to a tribe who ran on the first sight of trouble , didn't have guts to fight and pick up weapons and now when are settled in hinterlands are the biggest source of human rights ..chootiya quam

Here is simple funda ..this is war ..it's us vs them ..I am happy that my tribe survive

Having said that we should not be going into fake encounters shits and there should be price of doing that BUT THIS IS WHY WE HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE ENQUIRY AND TILL THAT HAPPENS KEEP YOUR FUCKING MOUTH SHUT AS THIS EFFECTS MORALE OF OUR BOYS WHO ARE DYING FOR YOU COWARDS
Kashmiri pandit leader in those who live jammu in public they will abuse kashmiri muslim but in private they are loyal to national Conference and pdp.

Same is case of delhi based KP journalists. Public anti muslim identity and in private anti india stance. Eg -nidhi razdan,etc and almost all of them

Common Kashmiri pandit is mostly neutral and even muslim guys from northern Kashmir are loyal to country than them.

Last edited:

Articles