India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Dessert Storm

Country flag
New drama has started.
China in indian ocean.
My take on this and similar:
1. The Pakistanis are well within their rights to let Chinese or whoever use their bases for whatever purpose.
2. The Chinese are doing what they do best .....expansionism of their boundaries and ideology, which is in line with their superpower ambitions.
3. The more the Chinese start using Pakistani bases, the more the Westerns would be forced to lean on India to counter China.
4. Two front war for India ain't a newly germinating reality, we would have already factored that in, so counter-measures would be in place or in progress.
5. The presence of Chinese assets cannot give any more strategic depth to Pakistan because geography is a given. What works on Pakistani assets, would work in the same way for any other assets (India bombing military assets in Pakistani territory is different from bombing assets in China). In a war, those assets are game too.
6. Going forward from point 3, given their leanings towards us based on Chinese reality in Pakistan, although they won't want to let go of Pakistan fully, the Westerns would be forced to hedge their bets with India.
7. The picture therefore in the Indian Subcontinent region would be that Westerns would not mind India having a border with Afghanistan. This change has more to do with disconnecting the direct physical connection between China and Pakistan rather than anything else.
8. The disconnect would have benefits like Pakistan's continued and increased reliance on Westerns, restricting alternative accesses to Central Asia both through Afghanistan and Pakistan, restricting Chinese access to Indian Ocean Region.
9. India intends to have it's territories back and have a border with Afghanistan as it is very important for our geo-political interests in the Central Asian Region and beyond.
10. Given the convergence of interests between the Westerns and us, it is most likely that we will take our territories back from Pakistan to start with (take back would in my opinion be feuelled by overwhelming military ability in our favour + overwhelming diplomatic opinion in our favour + overwhelming diplomatic pressure on Pakistan + huge social unrest in Pakistan). How much time for remaining territories...... depends on how it pans out after retake part 1.
11. After retake part 1, disintegration of Pakistan is a huge possibility.
12. China's advance would be substantially weakened.
* Obviously China has its own plans. I am putting forth my POV as an Indian.
** Chinese use of Pakistani territories therefore acts as a catalyst to speed up the process of leanings and retake part 1. So that's a glass half full for me.
*** Taiwanese indepence is an important cog in the wheel. If things go south for them, it only postpones what is presented above.
**** By 2026 part 1.
***** 2035-40 part 2.
****** Assumption- The government with current intent stays on.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
My take on this and similar:
1. The Pakistanis are well within their rights to let Chinese or whoever use their bases for whatever purpose.
2. The Chinese are doing what they do best .....expansionism of their boundaries and ideology, which is in line with their superpower ambitions.
3. The more the Chinese start using Pakistani bases, the more the Westerns would be forced to lean on India to counter China.
4. Two front war for India ain't a newly germinating reality, we would have already factored that in, so counter-measures would be in place or in progress.
5. The presence of Chinese assets cannot give any more strategic depth to Pakistan because geography is a given. What works on Pakistani assets, would work in the same way for any other assets (India bombing military assets in Pakistani territory is different from bombing assets in China). In a war, those assets are game too.
6. Going forward from point 3, given their leanings towards us based on Chinese reality in Pakistan, although they won't want to let go of Pakistan fully, the Westerns would be forced to hedge their bets with India.
7. The picture therefore in the Indian Subcontinent region would be that Westerns would not mind India having a border with Afghanistan. This change has more to do with disconnecting the direct physical connection between China and Pakistan rather than anything else.
8. The disconnect would have benefits like Pakistan's continued and increased reliance on Westerns, restricting alternative accesses to Central Asia both through Afghanistan and Pakistan, restricting Chinese access to Indian Ocean Region.
9. India intends to have it's territories back and have a border with Afghanistan as it is very important for our geo-political interests in the Central Asian Region and beyond.
10. Given the convergence of interests between the Westerns and us, it is most likely that we will take our territories back from Pakistan to start with (take back would in my opinion be feuelled by overwhelming military ability in our favour + overwhelming diplomatic opinion in our favour + overwhelming diplomatic pressure on Pakistan + huge social unrest in Pakistan). How much time for remaining territories...... depends on how it pans out after retake part 1.
11. After retake part 1, disintegration of Pakistan is a huge possibility.
12. China's advance would be substantially weakened.
* Obviously China has its own plans. I am putting forth my POV as an Indian.
** Chinese use of Pakistani territories therefore acts as a catalyst to speed up the process of leanings and retake part 1. So that's a glass half full for me.
*** Taiwanese indepence is an important cog in the wheel. If things go south for them, it only postpones what is presented above.
**** By 2026 part 1.
***** 2035-40 part 2.
****** Assumption- The government with current intent stays on.
In all this , if we give a base to amrikis etc .
It will upset the chinese balance of power like nothing else.
Iam just saying, in our dislike for Americans we have forgotten , our real enemies remain chinks and pigs .

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
New drama has started.
China in indian ocean.
Example of some wrong OSINT.

This is Pakistani K-8 Karakoram AWACS. Nothing "China" specific.
China patrolling or having their feet dipped in the Arabian Sea gives them no advantage for now. Indian Navy reigns supreme unchallenged like Tiger of the jungle there.

lol , where is the 'hidden office' here , 'kuchbi' tm from JK police.
Seems to me like a scam call center. Notice the map of America, probably used for a related purpose. Terror ain't gonna fund itself.

Ayushraj

Country flag
Example of some wrong OSINT.

This is Pakistani K-8 Karakoram AWACS. Nothing "China" specific.
China patrolling or having their feet dipped in the Arabian Sea gives them no advantage for now. Indian Navy reigns supreme unchallenged like Tiger of the jungle there.

Seems to me like a scam call center. Notice the map of America, probably used for a related purpose. Terror ain't gonna fund itself.
At last paf k-8 karakoram AWACS is an Chinese aircraft and Chinese can easily use the data that has been recovered from paf AWACS.
Because of this data recovery technique US has created one of best military hardware. US has counter to almost all aircraft, ships, submarine developed in this world since US weapon are used worldwide and most of them utilized to read enemy weapons and develop counter of it.

Due to this turkey was kicked out of f35 program since turkey bought s400 that can easily be used to read f35 capabilities

Knowitall

What is your take on this?
While i would also like to consider any sort of a military agreement between China and Pakistan as a casus belli since both of them occupy our territories reality and govt actions unfortunately tells us otherwise.

China has sent troops to the disputed POK built infrastructure in that area and continues to deploy military attaches with barely a whisper from our side.

If that could not force us to respond this certainly will not.

Brood Father

Country flag
Now even more people from his village will join terror groups. That's more work and more danger for our soldiers. You can't solve everything by shooting and calling it a collateral damage.
As if they require any reason to pick up arms ..Going by your logic the reason he died was because of CI ops ..Indian army should stop doing CI ops ..I mean what's the point of dying for such thankless souls . It's not even a month when 9 of our died because of these OGW who were providing food and shelter to terrorist ..We did arrest them but WE LOST 9 MEN...
Maybe for you our army don't come first but for me it does ..

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
While i would also like to consider any sort of a military agreement between China and Pakistan as a casus belli since both of them occupy our territories reality and govt actions unfortunately tells us otherwise.

China has sent troops to the disputed POK built infrastructure in that area and continues to deploy military attaches with barely a whisper from our side.

If that could not force us to respond this certainly will not.
So True.
Any strong nation will see such blatant military undermining and analince between two enemies as provocation and an act of war.

Knowitall

Look i will just put this out there.

Indians but most importantly Hindus need to get their priorities right. Don't try to throw your overwhelming fountain of compassion where it's not needed.

How many of you did something for those sadhus who were lynched the Hindus killed in NE and Bengal all those temples demolished in the south?

Crying here over OGW who supply arm and provide shelter to terrorists is not going to help anyone.

Leave your misplaced sense of entitlement somewhere else and understand the reality on the ground.

If tomorrow someone was to provide a gun to your enemy to kill you this entire saga will become crystal clear for you.

Both the GOI and Indian tax payer spend a lot on kashmiris. From there college fees to quotas to place of stay everything is subsidized to dirt cheap rates just for them. If even after all this they have a reason to shelter someone who just took the life of a innocent and shattered his family they have it coming that's it.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag

Indians but most importantly Hindus need to get their priorities right. Don't try to throw your overwhelming fountain of compassion where it's not needed.

How many of you did something for those sadhus who were lynched the Hindus killed in NE and Bengal all those temples demolished in the south?

Crying here over OGW who supply arm and provide shelter to terrorists is not going to help anyone.

Leave your misplaced sense of entitlement somewhere else and understand the reality on the ground.

If tomorrow someone was to provide a gun to your enemy to kill you this entire saga will become crystal clear for you.

Both the GOI and Indian tax payer spend a lot on kashmiris. From there college fees to quotas to place of stay everything is subsidized to dirt cheap rates just for them. If even after all this they have a reason to shelter someone who just took the life of a innocent and shattered his family they have it coming that's it.
It's a bloody warzone , everything and everyone is a suspect , dosent matter who dies.
Porkeis celebrate when hindus Die , we should not attach too much importance to these ogw deaths .

Knowitall

It's a bloody warzone , everything and everyone is a suspect , dosent matter who dies.
Porkeis celebrate when hindus Die , we should not attach too much importance to their deaths .
Exactly.

Remember that video where a family was crying because someone in their family died even though he was not supposed to be the target rather it was the Hindus shopkeeper.

These people wouldn't bat a eye before slicing our necks into two. These are the same people who threw KP's out of Kashmir. Butchered entire families and committed unspeakable acts against women.

Hindus will one day have it coming all this fuckery and ashan ka tamasha will one day blow up on our faces.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Exactly.

Remember that video where a family was crying because someone in their family died even though he was not supposed to be the target rather it was the Hindus shopkeeper.

These people wouldn't bat a eye before slicing our necks into two. These are the same people who threw KP's out of Kashmir. Butchered entire families and committed unspeakable acts against women.

Hindus will one day have it coming all this fuckery and ashan ka tamasha will one day blow up on our faces.
My tribe survives , yours don't so iam happy .
This should be the thought process .
If we wont do such things , kashmir will burn again.and again and yet again.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire

Hindus have lost their sense of every entitlement. With such statelessness they will feel sorry for everything.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Hindus have lost their sense of every entitlement. With such statelessness they will feal sorry for everything.
Not most people , people will not feel sorry such trivial things .When hindus will be murdered in cold blood , Nobody will be there to help us.

Last edited:

Articles