India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

RDXChauhan

Country flag
Reminds me of this incident I read on Trishul blog
On the night of March 26-27, 1998 the Pakistan-based Lashkar-e-Toiba (LeT) had massacred 29 Hindu villagers at Prankote and Dhakikot by slitting the throats of their victims, which included women and infants. In late April 1998 the massacre of 21 villagers in Binda Mohri Sehri, 600 metres across the Line of Control (LoC) inside PoK, and the bombing in June of a Lahore-bound train, shortly after an explosion in Jammu, are both believed by Pakistan to have been carried out by Indian security agencies. Pakistan admitted on May 4, 1998 that an Indian Army (IA) special operations forces unit had killed 22 civilians at the village of Binda Mohri Sehri in Bandala, in the Chhamb sector. Two villagers were decapitated and the eyes of several others were allegedly gouged out by the raiders, who comprised a dozen men, all dressed in black. They struck in the middle of the night and dropped leaflets to mark the attack. “Vengeance Brigade,” one leaflet said. “Evil deeds bear evil fruit,” said another. “Ten eyes for one eye, one jaw for a single tooth,” said a third. The Pakistan Army (PA) claimed to have recovered an India-made HMT wrist-watch from the scene of the carnage, along with a hand-written note which asked: “How does your own blood feel?”

daya

Country flag
Reminds me of this incident I read on Trishul blog
On the night of March 26-27, 1998 the Pakistan-based Lashkar-e-Toiba (LeT) had massacred 29 Hindu villagers at Prankote and Dhakikot by slitting the throats of their victims, which included women and infants. In late April 1998 the massacre of 21 villagers in Binda Mohri Sehri, 600 metres across the Line of Control (LoC) inside PoK, and the bombing in June of a Lahore-bound train, shortly after an explosion in Jammu, are both believed by Pakistan to have been carried out by Indian security agencies. Pakistan admitted on May 4, 1998 that an Indian Army (IA) special operations forces unit had killed 22 civilians at the village of Binda Mohri Sehri in Bandala, in the Chhamb sector. Two villagers were decapitated and the eyes of several others were allegedly gouged out by the raiders, who comprised a dozen men, all dressed in black. They struck in the middle of the night and dropped leaflets to mark the attack. “Vengeance Brigade,” one leaflet said. “Evil deeds bear evil fruit,” said another. “Ten eyes for one eye, one jaw for a single tooth,” said a third. The Pakistan Army (PA) claimed to have recovered an India-made HMT wrist-watch from the scene of the carnage, along with a hand-written note which asked: “How does your own blood feel?”
Ten heads be rolled for one Indian casualty can only be a befitting reply.

jai jaganath

Country flag
few spelling mistakes in ur post

"nobody will care after 1 week"

fixed it :lehappy:
My point was that their attitude isn't changing
They are constantly taking benefit of people's poor memory and forgiving the ones who are responsible this will hurt them too in their own functionings
Even incase of train accidents max to max transfer of responsible railway employees
Accountability is one of the key step towards solving the problem

Master Chief

Country flag
Modi government is increasingly losing its plot, with anti national elements openly emerging everywhere and increasing unrest in Manipur etc. Make no mistake this is being backrolled big time by China and US for their own reasons. Add to the internal enemies and subhuman judges continuously giving bail to anti-national activists and terrorists, the next 5 years will be a very troubling time. Enemies have smelled blood. It is time for Modiji to wake up before another 26/11 occurs.
It's 10 civilians killed in a conflict zone.. Compared to the 90s 00s its still OK.
Yes, we need to buckle up.. But, let's not lose perspective..
Modi for th le last 10 years has ensured that no major terrorist attack has happened in major Indian economic centers like Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad.. Avoiding attacks on economic centers is the greatest responsibility of any Government and intelligence agencies. I remember the days when lives of dozens of Indians could be snuffed out just like that in Mumbai, Delhi or Ahmedabad.. That's not happening.. But, yes, Pakistan needs to pay, and they will be paid back in the same coin.. I.e. terrorism and unknown gunmen..
Remember, there is no "Happily ever after in the life of nations or animals" .. You need to fight and keep fighting as long as humans or nations exist..

Last edited:

mokoman

Country flag
My point was that their attitude isn't changing
They are constantly taking benefit of people's poor memory and forgiving the ones who are responsible this will hurt them too in their own functionings
Even incase of train accidents max to max transfer of responsible railway employees
Accountability is one of the key step towards solving the problem
looks like this is getting more traction from opposition and news channels , wont be buried .

56 inch will need to respond . i dont think anything will happen but lets see .

thebakofbakchod

looks like this is getting more traction from opposition and news channels , wont be buried .

56 inch will need to respond . i dont think anything will happen but lets see .

First time agreeing with Mr Rahul Gandhi. Shameless govt should wake up and stop their delusional drama of things being rosy in Kashmir

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles