India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Anti India MisInfo from China is increasing at a fast pace. From Vivo to Kashmir to Taiwan, China's misinfo is working on an overdrive. While it in unlikely to come down, it shows Beijing anxieties & attempts to undermine its neighbours.

ChandraSingh

Country flag
What do we know from the soldiers who were wounded in the ambush on December 23rd? Have we inflicted any casualty on PAFF?

mcpo117

Country flag
What do we know from the soldiers who were wounded in the ambush on December 23rd? Have we inflicted any casualty on PAFF?
you don't inflict casualty sitting in a tin box being fired upon from flanks. there are hundred of such videos on the internet of other insurgents doing in in middle east. watch those to get an idea.

mokoman

Country flag
Woah woah dude, last time I posted this, you reacted with -

lol what , both were totally different posts .

yours were posted by you , mine was posted by me .

:dude: i mean they took 3 of our guys heads , probably will release beheading video like they did in UPA time . we cant be that much of chutiyas to take this bullshit.

Last edited:

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
PAFF needs culling. I don't care what it takes to do it, I hope that we can impale their bodies on lard-smeared poles from their rear to their mouths. That would send a chilling message of not to fck around with us.

Spit roast a few of them and leave their fried corpses with the pole for the PAFF to find out what happens - terror has to be fought with terror. If the US backs them directly or indirectly, let go of the holding out on BRICS and press full steam ahead.

No compromise on terrorism.

Tridev123

Country flag
PAFF needs culling. I don't care what it takes to do it, I hope that we can impale their bodies on lard-smeared poles from their rear to their mouths. That would send a chilling message of not to fck around with us.

Spit roast a few of them and leave their fried corpses with the pole for the PAFF to find out what happens - terror has to be fought with terror. If the US backs them directly or indirectly, let go of the holding out on BRICS and press full steam ahead.

No compromise on terrorism.
All of us will agree with you.
But, but ----
But again the issue is much more complex.
Cutting off one head of the many headed Hydra Monster(ISI) will simply not solve the problem on a permanent basis.
The ISI would simply create a new terror organisation with a different name which will follow the same agenda of the expired group.

We have seen this strategy followed by the ISI many times over the last two decades or more.

This is not to say that we should not take action against the terror groups in our own territory. That action to neutralise them will continue.

For an permanent solution(I would say almost permanent solution) the Pak Army and its creation the ISI should be made to face unacceptable costs. A caveat is that they can still sponsor a major terrorist act against India if they feel that it is absolutely necessary and are willing to bear the costs. Of course such desperate acts will be rare because of the high costs involved. We will reserve the right to respond appropriately.

The best long term solution is to divest Pakistan of the whole of Kashmir. If the whole of Kashmir is part of India they would find no casus belli to continue the terrorism strategy.
Without the POK & GB buffer the action would shift to the Punjab or KPK border which will put their population in these provinces at risk. After all they would hate to see Punjabi villages or cities come under artillery shelling by the Indian Army.

another_armchair

Country flag

NEW DELHI: Defence minister Rajnath Singh on Wednesday said the Army's primary duty is to protect the nation but it must also win the hearts of Indians and ensure there are "no mistakes made" that end up hurting the citizens, in an apparent reference to the deaths of three men while in Army custody.
Speaking to soldiers in Jammu and Kashmir's Poonch, Singh said he had full faith that the Army will wipe out terrorism from J&K.

"I believe in your bravery and steadfastness … Terrorism should be finished from J&K and you need to move forward with this commitment. I have full faith that you will achieve victory," said Singh, who is on a day-long tour in Rajouri district to review the security situation in the wake of a recent terrorist ambush in the border district of Poonch that left four soldiers dead.

In an apparent reference to the deaths of three men who were taken into Army custody shortly after the ambush, Singh urged soldiers to take action with care.

"Along with protecting the country, I would like to make a special request to you [soldiers]. It is your responsibility to protect the country. But along with protecting this country, winning the hearts of its citizens is also a very big responsibility on your shoulders ... I know that you are all trying to do this from your perspective. But it is possible that sometimes you feel sad. You should not feel sad. You should not feel sad in such a way that will harm the citizens of India. You are serving the country. You should stay close to the people of that country. You should gain their trust. You should increase their understanding," said the minister.

Noting the "unparalleled sacrifice" of soldiers, Singh said it is the gargantuan responsibility of the Army to ensure the security of the nation while also winning the hearts of the citizens.
The Army has launched an internal investigation into the alleged custodial deaths and the kin of the three deceased have been given Rs 10 lakh in compensation.
Rajnath meets kin of slain civilians
After speaking with the soldiers, Singh met the families of the three civilians who allegedly died in Army custody.
Singh, accompanied by Army chief General Manoj Pande and Lt Governor Manoj Sinha, met the families of the deceased and also visited the Government Medical College (GMC) to enquire about the health of four other "torture" victims.
Several District Development Council (DDC) members, former legislators and civil society members were also present at the meeting between the defence minister, Lt Governor and the families of the deceased civilians.
"Whatever has happened ... there will be justice," the defence minister told reporters at the GMC hospital.
Three civilians -- Safeer Hussain (43), Mohd Showket (27) and Shabir Ahmad (32)-- were allegedly picked up by the Army for questioning following the attack and they were later found dead on December 22. Video clips purportedly showing torture of the detained civilians went viral on social media.
Four people -- Mohd Zulfkar, his brother Mohd Betab, Fazal Hussain and Mohd Farooq -- were admitted in the GMC hospital, Rajouri last Friday after they were allegedly beaten up by the troops in Thanamandi area of Rajouri during the anti-terrorist operation.
The search for terrorists is going on in both Surankote and Thanamandi forest belt.

-----------------------------------------------

Takla madarchod is going overboard with his sermons. Send him with a basket of iftar offerings next time to some remote Poonch village or tell him to personally go and exchange sweets with Pak Army just as NS did with PLA only to wake up one morning and learn we'd lost 20 troops in an act of betrayal by the PLA.

Must suck to be a soldier in times like these. Can't be more demoralizing. To repeatedly lose colleagues and officers, one incident allegedly becomes a flashpoint and takes prominence over 30+ officers & men from IA killed in the region by terrorists who have got support from the local population, only to get long sermons after the other from people who would shit their pants if asked to serve for a year in the region.

mokoman

Country flag

@mokoman So Army indeed did not pick up "random" folks. They were clear terrorists OGWs helping militants. Instead of arresting them where the case will drag on for years, Army took the shortcut.
never said they were random .

all 10 were OGW ? thats y army released all , except 3 killed ?

Jimih

Country flag
So Army indeed did not pick up "random" folks. They were clear terrorists OGWs helping militants. Instead of arresting them where the case will drag on for years, Army took the shortcut.
It's worthless now to try to rationalise with few.
Was saying about civilians being OGWs from the start.

Now we should plan for what lies ahead. The path
to there is not smooth.

'Activism mode' mein nahi aana hain DFI mein.

Kumaoni

@mokoman So Army indeed did not pick up "random" folks. They were clear terrorists OGWs helping militants. Instead of arresting them where the case will drag on for years, Army took the shortcut.
No point reasoning with closet commies. Just let them get deployed in kashmir to met their bhai bhai muslim brothers

Ugra Bhairav

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I Dont know what India is achieving with the Ceasefire at LOC ????

Ceasefire always works in favor of Pakhana.

And this time also proved so, why India gets drawn into this quatiapa.

TTP & BLA is lighting up in West, why give them respite in East ???

This is beyond my comprehension.

Can anybody explain this foolishness on part of India.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles