India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

scatterStorm

Country flag
God, I really feel for Xi Jinping here. Modi is pinching his nipples real hard. The fact that GOI has released this CCTV pic of chinese intrusion in sikkim means, India will not give an inch, to this new play by Beijing. The very fact that the footage is public binds GOI to take a hard stance. Forget face saving, I think Modi has decided to punish Xi, and by the end of this, Xi's face will have shit stains all over..
Political struggle has already irrupted for Xi, which could mean disastrously consequences to us. If he wants to survive, he must engage with us to save his face.

With world shifting to US events right now, he has a window?

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Just a friendly reminder boys, news and OSINT that is reaching us is post-facto. some of the OSINT can be planted as well, like i said before we are the real target of a propaganda war.
Don't get worked up. This is Govt Vs Govt, so things are a little predictable unlike our other neighbour.
Them boys at LAC know what they are doing.

IndianHawk

Country flag
It will be really grateful if you can keep your useless chinaman shit stories little low . Seriously my mind loosing its marbles reading your post in this thread . not sure how you were able to come up non stop with such blind statements like their fighters cant fly, ships cant sail, bullets cant kill . Seriously please tone it down .

They are able to reverse engineer fighter jets Bombers and even Helicopters , We on the other end not even able to do simple upgrade to our existing fighters .

I know you want to burst 10 feet chinaman myth here with your postings , But sadly you posts are creating 12 feet indian bahubali type story about us . which you and me know is not the reality . its these kind of overconfidence and superiority feels which made us bite dust in 1962 and will make us repeat the same mistake. The army know what chinese are capable if not they won't be running like chickens to push so many troops into the region .

If they are so pathetic and we are so good , We should have taken Aksai chin long back rather acting mute today in this standoff .
Everything I have written on that post is factual. Every single thing.

Why don't you use your superior intellect to search and read more about Chinese equipment actual performance which I have done over years then criticizing my posts.

Otherwise you can always ignore my posts if facts are too much too accept for you.

mokoman

Country flag
God, I really feel for Xi Jinping here. Modi is pinching his nipples real hard. The fact that GOI has released this CCTV pic of chinese intrusion in sikkim means, India will not give an inch, to this new play by Beijing. The very fact that the footage is public binds GOI to take a hard stance. Forget face saving, I think Modi has decided to punish Xi, and by the end of this, Xi's face will have shit stains all over..
CCTV means their state broadcaster ,not CCTV camera. They released it.

They are escalating , Dafaq is wrong with these clowns.

Country flag

Trump invites India's Modi to attend G7 summit in US
In phone call with Modi, Trump conveys desire to expand the ambit of G7 grouping beyond the existing membership.

Countries respecting Modi's stance

scatterStorm

Country flag

Trump invites India's Modi to attend G7 summit in US
In phone call with Modi, Trump conveys desire to expand the ambit of G7 grouping beyond the existing membership.

Countries respecting Modi's stance
UNSC ki perma seat chiyey apan ko, werna mat jana. :daru:

WARREN SS

Country flag
They do, http://www.military-today.com/artillery/sh_15.htm

Now called PCL-181 has entered serial production.
Source: https://militaryleak.com/2020/05/07...service-with-chinese-peoples-liberation-army/

However, these arty aren't truck mounted, not sure. So yeah, 152mm could be.
In a Wednesday CCTV report, at least 18 howitzers could be seen.
as Of Only 18 To low In number
To do any impact
Infact IA has 25 M777 ULH We can get

ninja hattori

Country flag
Goddamn!! Twitter is just full of anti nationals at the moment. Cursing modi is alright but saying India will lose Ladakh & all what is this shit?? There is something seriously wrong going within the country. No matter what we should back our PM, our forces at this moment.

yeah kaha hai laal ankh is being trending

Last edited:

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Political struggle has already irrupted for Xi, which could mean disastrously consequences to us. If he wants to survive, he must engage with us to save his face.

With world shifting to US events right now, he has a window?
You save face by fighting an enemy you can win against.. When Mao attacked India, one of the major reasons was he wanted to reedem himself after the disaster of the "Great leap forward". And India which could field jist 20000 troops at the border was a juicy target. But, thats not the case today.
But, even so, we must be prepared for war.

IndianHawk

Country flag
Goddamn!! Twitter is just full of anti nationals at the moment. Cursing modi is alright but saying India will lose Ladakh & all what is this shit?? There is something seriously wrong going within the country. No matter what we should back our PM, our forces at this moment.
Twitter is infected by lefties. Don't mind it.
Twitter is also calling for murder of every cop in USA right now. Just enjoy the madness and get relevant info from some trusted handles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles