India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karthi

Country flag
aren't all military platforms are hardened against EMP weapons.
Yes , They are hardened to survive EMPs from nuclear weapons , but don't know how other kind of radiations affect these platforms like military grade lasers . We need to develop technologies for countering Chinese DEWs .

BangaliBabu

Country flag

Do we have enough assets to handle situations on both front??
nyah....it's a much easier assessment than many make out. They're trying to get hold of the inevitable situation.......PoK looks tasty under the circumstances and basically their investments in B&R go down the drain once a Cold Start gets initiated. They can't do much except this pushy-pushings in the estern front. They wouldn't like to make Tibet a future territorial headache.........

Gandaberunda

Country flag
Seems like chinks commander wanted to do a photo ops to boost ego. I never seen this kind of skirmish.... two armies involving in non armed browl like school kids, nothing to say after this :doh:

BangaliBabu

Country flag
They're tryin' to send such a message --- "Should our investments in any part of S. Asia or SW Asia be harmed due to your policies, we shall suit it to ourselves to harass your investments you make in your bordering regions."

BangaliBabu

Country flag
Seems like chinks commander wanted to do a photo ops to boost ego. I never seen this kind of skirmish.... two armies involving in non armed browl like school kids, nothing to say after this :doh:
that one guy always in the grip of the Indian soldier.......trying to remove himself from his grip for the entire length of the video :rofl::rofl:

AMCA

Country flag
Couple of days ago one of my friend told me that we are moving large number of trps and artry guns to China border. Surprisingly neither our media nor our OSINT community was aware of any such movement.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Funny thing is, the four hard landings of Indian military heliopters in N. Sikkim during the course of the last four days have happened across types.

Interestingly, just three days ago there was a report of an emergency Mi-17V landing in the Dolam Sampa Valley which is around 20-odd km from Naku La where this latest standoff has taken place. There are reports of another hard landing of an Indian helicopter in N. Sikkim today.

Too much of a coincidence that so many hard landings will happen across types in such a short while. I am not jumping to HPM, EMP, counter-ELINT etc, but ground-based AAA or even PLAAF activity cannot be completely discounted.

Hate to break the conspiracy theory, but we give China too much credit. The subsequent emergency landings in Sikkim is due to extremely bad weather. From IAF_MCC tweet -

Can verify that these landings were due to extremely poor visibility due to blizzard and high-altitude winds that crash against mountains to create unpredictable turbulences. Flying rotary-winged aircraft is extremely dangerous in such a scenario.

Karthi

Country flag
These Himalayan borders are extremely unforgivable , some of my friends are served on Chinese border , they said it is one of the most challenging situation they ever faced , they are in extreme psychological challenges some of them want to sucide , my friend said his mind was also changed , many times he thought of sucide . Only this Chinese MoFos can do this kind of things in such an environment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles