India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knowitall

Ajay devgan should be deployed near galwan valley for first hand experience if he is so interested.

These bollywood guys are trying to cash on the nationalist factor which is emerging everywhere in India now. fuckers used to do ashamed to be Hindu chutiyapa when it benefited them.

We Indians shouldn't act like gajani forgetting everything so soon.

It was Alia's father who called 26-11 RSS ki shazis. These guys need to be shown their place.

Last edited:

Thundering13th

Country flag
Well GDP is going down and defence expenditure is going up. So net result is percent increase. There could be extra one lakh crore of emergency purchases this year.
I dont understand every time we end up buying some asla under the "emergency purchase" tag, then why cant we have our def budget in the range of 90-100 billion. I am sure we can afford that given that we are a 3 Trillion dollar economy.

garg_bharat

Country flag
I dont understand every time we end up buying some asla under the "emergency purchase" tag, then why cant we have our def budget in the range of 90-100 billion. I am sure we can afford that given that we are a 3 Trillion dollar economy.
Tax revenue is low.

airtel

Country flag
I guess the movie PALTAN is based on Nathu La and Cho La skirmish of 67

But movie was not good.......
Very very poor direction and screenplay.

According to me the Best Indian war movie was "Lakhsya " of hritik Roshan .

Yeah that one but I think film got mixed reviews. A war movie these days needs some good visuals & most importantly the required build up. Movie like Uri did that perfectly.
This short movie based of balakot strike has good visuals .

Suhaan

Country flag
Ajay devgan should be deployed near galwan valley for first hand experience if he is so interested.

These bollywood guys are trying to cash on the nationalist factor which is emerging everywhere in India now. fuckers used to do ashamed to be Hindu chutiyapa when it benefited them.

It was Alia's father who called 26-11 RSS ki shazis. These guys need to shown their place.
Yeah but i have no problem if they glorify our true Bravehearts not some foreigner like akbar,babar or even tappu sultan

Knowitall

Yeah but i have no problem if they glorify our true Bravehearts not some foreigner like akbar,babar or even tappu sultan
I understand your feelings but this the behaviour of a chameleon.

At the end of the day we are ending up funding bollywood which has deep ties to dawood and other mafia they are not good for this country.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
What about lakhs of crores of material India ordered when China was not on door? Sukhois, Rafales, scorpenes, chakra, M777, Chinooks, Globe masters, P8I, corvettes, R73 Ex caliber, AK series rifles, snipers, K9 Vajra, T90 MS and lot more.
Shukla ji is making a grand comeback for lockheed Martin..

Knowitall

Better take help from friendly nations like South Korea and Japan to propel our own shipbuilding industry.

Theirs Ulsan shipyards works at more than 8 ships at a time.

View attachment 52001
You will be surprised to know but both japan and south korea have a better ship building industry than US.

Both these countries also have significant civilian ship building sectors too.

We can definitely learn a lot from both these nations.

JBH22

First film on balakot strike and Abhinandan is yet to come.
If it based on non 'star' cast like URI where story based and good CGI it may repeat success. But this Ajay dvgan I fear maybe another idiocy like paltan.
These buggers are actually doing a dis service by bombarding us with no good content.

Shukla ji is making a grand comeback for lockheed Martin..
Yeh defence analyst Nahin anal sirf hain

muralidon924

Country flag

It was Alia's father who called 26-11 RSS ki shazis. These guys need to be shown their place.
Akshay kumar is riding on that wave for a few years now, he made a musical out of kesari. Battle of saragarhi was one of the bravest defensive set by Indian forces

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Even better they will show Ajay devgan saving a Tibetan girl from PLA rapists and while doing so he sacrifices his life
Even better. I expect more such films to come out to prepare public support for our eventual Tibetan causes.

I don't mind as long as they are sitting the hardships and valour or our brave hearts faithfully.

cereal killer

Country flag
Their casualties was between 1400 to 1800 against our 120. Bloody they lost the courage to mess with India. If we humiliate them in this conflict, they will not be able mess with us for 2 or 3 more decades. Their humiliation will result into removal of fear of dragon from the mind of small nations. Now Japan and Vietnam has stopped talking china seriously.
Nope that was Rezang LA battle in 1962. That effectively stopped the advance of PLA further. In 1967 clash our 80 soldiers got martyred & PLA casualties were between 400-450. Only clear defeat to PRC till date.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
J 20 is an aerodynamic disaster. Its designer was sacked. It is a 5th generation plane which can be detected from 300 km away, it has an engine which can not match performance of 3 decade old engines, it is lazy. Other 5th generation planes can supermanuever while this 5th generation plane can not maneuver as good as a 3red generation plane. It has substandard radar and substandard weapons and electronic yet it is a 5th generation plane because it is Chinese and China spends too much on advertising.
The aircraft has some design elements but the front canard is a big disaster's and the they could have gone with a panda wing's but they stuck with a Canada's and flag's the internal weapon's bay is not as deep as it's should be so they have not so much weapons carry ability and they lack an enough air intake capacity due to the DSI i dont think it is a good proposal to have dsi on AMCA's it has more draw back's than positive's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles