India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arihant

Listening to Rajnath Singh on the ABP interview was like listening to Mahabharat on radio. Lols. Ninda nahi karna chahiye, ye nahi karna chahiye, wo nahi karna chahiye, sirf Dharma Yudh aur Dharam ki palan karna chahiye. :D

OT but got frustrated on the body language and response.
You should must check his decisions at the time when Kalyan singh was CM and he was education minister. when he became CM what he did just search. He is like elder Amit shah. What he hasn't said he will do that. He likes discipline that is why he uses soft language like that.

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag
We can only assume and what not's, here and else where.

But everybody knows what our GOI is capable of and what Modi Govt. can do, or willing to do.

Its not the same circumstances of 62, 67, 71 or even 99. And sure our position in the whole world is not the same either. NOR the place of China.

But our position is better than ever(tactically, diplomatically & others). And position of the Chinkis are, what can I say, military equipment wise somewhat advanced but on all other fronts they are coming short. And if the Chinkis attack us then they will be in far bad position.

So, everyone can surely assume what's going on to happen if Chinkis attack us. Because everybody knows if we unleash the wrath of IA then what can happen or shall happen. They are going to get their ass*s handed to them. Please support our Army and nothing else.:india:

BangaliBabu

Country flag
what say boys, has anyone seen this video before?
terrain matches the pangong lake.
and i don't think the chap on the ground bleeding is ours.
they beat him? he's shielded? and a Chinese armored vehicle brazenly broken with sticks and stones? Did that vehicle intrude into ours or did we do the kind of they do in the SCS ???

BangaliBabu

Country flag
that guy's favorite m**darch**d :rofl::rotfl::lol: maa ka bh**da :pound:That's much reassurance for us.....they feel extremely confident to take on any enemy. But, don't know what sense prevails on the other side. Loss of each of such valiant guys is an unacceptable loss for us.....

Indrajit

Country flag
That's satellite OSINT. If you have something better, do contribute.
Nope , I have nothing “better” but I do have an healthy wariness to commit myself when I’m not fully or even adequately comfortable with what I know. I would be delighted if there was nothing more than what the satellite OSINT interpretations seems to suggest but I’m not sure that’s all there is to this.

My comments were general for the most part, the only time I directly drew on your post was to advise a general caution

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
Few quick takeaways -
  • The place seems between finger - 3 & finger - 4, which is inside Indian territory going by LAC.
    Screenshot 2020-05-31 at 12.51.56 AM.png

• The fallen troop is Chinese, and has been roughed up sweetly to our heart's content. He is unconscious and being protected by the platoon leader.

• Due to our lack of firepower or heavy tools, our troops can't do any significant damage to the Chinese armoured vehicle.

• As usual, coward Chinese are throwing stones from the hilltop, hiding in the vehicle & others are standing at the back. Why? Afraid to face our boys face-to-face? :devil:

• In the later part, the Chinese withdraw and our boys push forward full of josh.
My takes -

If it was an armed conflict with firepower, the sheer grit and bravery of our boys will be unchallenged. Yes, China has shiny toys, when push comes to shove, Chinese will run back tails tucked between their legs.

Also, this video practically deflates the mighty image of invincible Chinese forces. China will not take this lightly and expect in the coming days, China releasing some kind of counter-video.

ladder

Country flag
Real action is probably taking place adjacent to what is being shot on the camera. Liked it.
This video has clear view.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Dear Paki Friends<br><br>See ! How your masters are being b€at€d by IA in Laddakh for violating LAC. It is just start, many more clips are coming.<a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/LAC?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc^tfw">#LAC</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/IndoChinaFaceoff?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc^tfw">#IndoChinaFaceoff</a> <a href="https://t.co/ydPD8lixvp">pic.twitter.com/ydPD8lixvp</a></p>&mdash; Dr. APR 🇮🇳🍁 (@drapr007) <a href="">May 30, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
Few quick takeaways -
  • The place seems between finger - 3 & finger - 4, which is inside Indian territory going by LAC.
    View attachment 48944

• The fallen troop is Chinese, and has been roughed up sweetly to our heart's content. He is unconscious and being protected by the platoon leader.

• Due to our lack of firepower or heavy tools, our troops can't do any significant damage to the Chinese armoured vehicle.

• As usual, coward Chinese are throwing stones from the hilltop, hiding in the vehicle & others are standing at the back. Why? Afraid to face our boys face-to-face? :devil:

• In the later part, the Chinese withdraw and our boys push forward full of josh.
My takes -

If it was an armed conflict with firepower, the sheer grit and bravery of our boys will be unchallenged. Yes, China has shiny toys, when push comes to shove, Chinese will run back tails tucked between their legs.

Also, this video practically deflates the mighty image of invincible Chinese forces. China will not take this lightly and expect in the coming days, China releasing some kind of counter-video.
Yup, saving face is everything for chinese.
jo hoga dekha jayega!!!!

doreamon

Country flag
There should be only 2 resources there, rocks and water. If it's the former, then I'm not sure mining on their side is a breach. And don't think the resource can be such that it starts only on our side.

If it's water, pagong is just one ice melt lake. Does IA depend on the water for drinking? Did they poison it? Chances of that are low. Did they try to use explosives to make that lake flow into the road we are constructing? That sounds like... Way too complicated.

Unless he's trying to Brahmaputra was indeed flooded by them, which I again think it's hogwash.
Chinese are mining rocks in our territory ... that is the last thing i want to listen... GOI shd use ITBP and bring some big rocks to our side.. :cool3:

rone

Country flag
funny part is none of so called PLA braves come near to comfort small Indian IA group, even they reversed their APC, Chinky begged and IA give back with Interest, so much for paki fake propaganda IA officer detained by Chinky,

man while seeing this video the Adrenalin rush on my veins is indescribable, just imagine how much it will be for out brave boys who beat that shit shack to pulp

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
if it's old video, how come no one seen it?
====
There’s a video doing the rounds here on Twitter claiming to be a new video of ‘Chinese abandoning their vehicles and running away’ at Pangong Tso. It is NOT a new video, quite old.
At most no older than early May. You can see soldiers wearing face masks early in Video. Definitely from this standoff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles