India-China Border conflict

Knowitall

I'm as calm as i can be and am not even that interested in this matter until the whole picture comes out but what Indian handles can really learn should have learnt over the past few years is that you don't spew nonsense in the air just because God gave you the option to be retarded.

I'm so sick of this nonsense chutiyas won't have a single picture a single proof and will jump up and down with wild claims and when the Chinese finally release something everyone will cry like whores asking why GOI betrayed them.

Just stay quiet dude until and unless you have something to show. Indian propaganda is simply horrible.

God forbid some casualties come up these guys will be fucked.

SKC

Country flag
Around 300 chene reverted back in the recent class. Flag meeting conducted immediately but the situation is still heated up.

mokoman

Country flag
PLA's main aim is to humiliate India and not to fight us, they'll do it again and again and release media for their 50 cents wumaos and unemployed slum dweller Pakistanis to spread and troll everywhere.

Which is why I say shoot them, have some spine and reject any talks for negotiations regarding who's territory is what and consider any incursion into our territory disputed by them as an aggression and shoot them.

Or atleast try to record videos of our boys beating them and release them like this one which was recorded and posted privately by our soldiers after beating them.

But our spineless elites will deny even that

So this cycle will continue to appease the enemy.
if we release pics , chinese will release more . media will hype things up 1000% , soon everyone will want war with chinese .

why go to all that trouble , simpler to just stay quiet . everyone will forget it eventually .

gov can take required action without publicity , sucks but best to not involve general public .

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
if we release pics , chinese will release more . media will hype things up 1000% , soon everyone will want war with chinese .

why go to all that trouble , simpler to just stay quiet . everyone will forget it eventually .
Armies don't go to war because people ask them to do so, our army lacks a proper IW wing and it is a fact.

Articles