India-China Border conflict

mokoman

Country flag

Cheepek

“Chinese side were much higher than on the Indian side.”
"Around 600 PLA soldiers were present when the clashes took place, the source said."

Again outnumbered?
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me

Can someone let our armed forces know that embarrassing us is the real goal of PLA and not a war?
600 is a huge number, and it happened on Dec 9, while today is Dec 12... means there's no "good" news atleast.

Country flag
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me

Can someone let our armed forces know that embarrassing us is the real goal of PLA and not a war?
600 is a huge number, and it happened on Dec 9, while today is Dec 12... means there's no "good" news atleast.
Ig they were waiting complete disengagement of troops and exchange of pow if any before putting it out there

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
if we put such things out - regardless of if its true or false . chinese will react and put out pics .

chutiyawallas number 1 aim is face saving
Yeah so what? Call me old school but I believe journalism should put a transparent picture of what happened rather than state-sponsored moderation of the news. Put up pictures and details of what and where it happened, something like the Taiwan MoD does with Chinese incursions.

Hiding, lying, and covering up facts in this age of digital media will bite us back severely. Aptly evident in Ukraine Russian conflict. Propaganda of both sides is being exposed daily.

mokoman

Country flag
When was the last time we indulged in aggressive messaging during a conflict?
last time we put out news about 100 detained they release some galwan pics .

Yeah so what? Call me old school but I believe journalism should put a transparent picture of what happened rather than state-sponsored moderation of the news. Put up pictures and details of what and where it happened, something like the Taiwan MoD does with Chinese incursions.

Hiding, lying, and covering up facts in this age of digital media will bite us back severely. Aptly evident in Ukraine Russian conflict. Propaganda of both sides is being exposed daily.
i agree , hoping they release some shit . maybe we will grow a spine and release some too .

warmachine541

Country flag

Rightly said

Gyyan

Country flag

Current scenario yes but in a war no.

Articles