India-China Border conflict

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
There better not be any hostage situation.
Could be far fetched but is it their strategy to humiliate us. The LAC Fiasco severely dented this govs rep. If they do this several times before election than it may become a talking point in future debate
Chances of this being true is less than 1% but still.

kharabela

fuck , looks like its real

same location from last time , pasture east of tawang

:dude: meh probably just the usual dharna and banner drill and kabaddi - media is probably just hyping it up .

Dec 9 ! 3 days have past . whats with the tweet saying last night . If 3 days have past , i dont think any major impact on our side .

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag

600 is a significant number. Bhosadiwaale bat munching maotards
600 is a premeditated ambush, this is Galwan all over again. I won't be surprised if they snatched some territory from us.

@mokoman be sharp on sat pics.

fooLIam

The move by Chini's is interesting given India is hosting G-20 meet in J&K with more focus on Ladakh.

What a bunch of asswipes these maotards are.
As long as we are weak or keep showing weakness these guys will keep doing that . Better goverment focus on media management and keep building capacity until we are ready we have to go through such chutyapps time to time.

kharabela

There better not be any hostage situation.
Could be far fetched but is it their strategy to humiliate us. The LAC Fiasco severely dented this govs rep. If they do this several times before election than it may become a talking point in future debate
Chances of this being true is less than 1% but still.
The idea should be return them with interest each time there is provocation . There is always a scope for new bench mark like balakot . No reason to fear a war , if thats what chinese want . We never fought a full scale war with all the capacity of airforce and ground forces . Looking at whats happening in ukraine in a plane area . This ll be himalayas on mountains .

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
Copium lelo bhaiyo :dude:

Confirming that the incident has occurred, a defence official with knowledge of the matter, without giving the specifics, said that the injuries on the “Chinese side were much higher than on the Indian side.”

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
600 is a premeditated ambush, this is Galwan all over again. I won't be surprised if they snatched some territory from us.

@mokoman be sharp on sat pics.
why so eager to jump to conclusion on loss of territory?

this time i am curious to find out how many DFI members manage to hold their nerve,

Articles