India-China Border conflict

another_armchair

Country flag
true but does it matter ? , all it takes is 1 person to upload a vid onto twitter.

army can go break PLA legs , but gov wont be releasing any pics/vids .

gov is trying to solve stand off peacefully . if we humiliate China then they will break off talks .

its just way things are now .
Why doesn't GoI release a few pics and threaten to release more. Chinese can't humiliate us any more.. only opposition will corner Modi and give him a hard time.

We had a chance to release pics before the CCP plenary but we chose high moral instead ground and released kadi sermons.

Had we done it, chances are world would get to witness a la-turkey parliament during the CCP plenary.

I guess Xi and Modi's old bonhomie will stop our side from pulling Xi's pants in any manner whatsoever.

So cope is all we can.

SKC

Country flag
It is being reported that Chene were not happy with the recent activities of the Indian army there. I think army is conducting some exercises in the area.
Chene had reported their displeasure few times in recent weeks and were trying to disrupt and stop the exercise.

Also, we were better prepared this time and soldiers had lot of barbed wire bats and rods and gave a good beating to over 300 chene on 9th.

kharabela

So clashes happened on 9 Dec with pla throwing stones, 10 Dec was quiet, 11 Dec the fight happened
He said it was not 600 . There were 100-110 soldiers . They were making a fence like structure . It was destroyed and after the clash they went back . I had watched a video chinese do stone throwing in vietnam border as well .

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Why doesn't GoI release a few pics and threaten to release more. Chinese can't humiliate us any more.. only opposition will corner Modi and give him a hard time.

We had a chance to release pics before the CCP plenary but we chose high moral instead ground and released kadi sermons.

Had we done it, chances are world would get to witness a la-turkey parliament during the CCP plenary.

I guess Xi and Modi's old bonhomie will stop our side from pulling Xi's pants in any manner whatsoever.

So cope is all we can.
I think we might have a biased vision because we're keyed into defence circles and news. The majority of the nation doesn't know and doesn't care about Chinese pics.

Which... will change if GoI brings out images. Then public will want a war.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Chutiapa unlimited everytime

Saala guns ke zamane mein melee weapons

Is this mediaeval age or what?
Kek you want to do away with your laptop, mobile phone, bikes, medicines boy?
Until than don't wish for war.
Beggars can't be choosers.

Reactions: SKC

Knowitall

Chutiapa unlimited everytime

Saala guns ke zamane mein melee weapons

Is this mediaeval age or what?
This is what bugs me off.

Bc they said the last time that we will switch to weapons lauda lasan and they never do.

SKC

Country flag
He said it was not 600 . There were 100-110 soldiers . They were making a fence like structure . It was destroyed and after the clash they went back .
The figure of 300 is being quoted now. There was a clash on 9th and again on 11th. Might be combined no from both days.

One thing everyone is reporting is that this time we had given them bigger fight back and a lot of them got injured and over 300 moved back to their side.

It is being said they were objecting to the Indian exercise in the area and tried to stop it.

Articles