India-China Border conflict

Cheepek

Ig they were waiting complete disengagement of troops and exchange of pow if any before putting it out there
Either the PLA are looking for a casus belli, or they just wanna embarrass us and call it a day because they don't wanna war now.
Well... I think it's more of latter since it has zero cons

Last edited:

another_armchair

Country flag
last time we put out news about 100 detained they release some galwan pics .

i agree , hoping they release some shit . maybe we will grow a spine and release some too .

I have very little faith on our side releasing any pics related to conflict.

Expectation after Balakot is 0 now.

There will be some cryptic communication, connect the dots and fap.

another_armchair

Country flag
600 is a premeditated ambush, this is Galwan all over again. I won't be surprised if they snatched some territory from us.

@mokoman be sharp on sat pics.
Appears to be a land grab. Lets wait for our side to come clear or the Chinese to make claims.

Interesting bit is Govt. waited for 3 days.

Guess our spokies content writers were on a weekend break.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
PLA's main aim is to humiliate India and not to fight us, they'll do it again and again and release media for their 50 cents wumaos and unemployed slum dweller Pakistanis to spread and troll everywhere.

Which is why I say shoot them, have some spine and reject any talks for negotiations regarding who's territory is what and consider any incursion into our territory disputed by them as an aggression and shoot them.

Or atleast try to record videos of our boys beating them and release them like this one which was recorded and posted privately by our soldiers after beating them.

But our spineless elites will deny even that

So this cycle will continue to appease the enemy.

Articles