India-China Border conflict

srevster

Country flag
See this is what happens everytime wrt China
U give them one chance they will never look back and always move forward
Last time they came with one ship this time due to better studies the got 2 ships
Thats what I am always saying that by 2030 they will definitely post atleast 1 cbg in IOR which has been opposed by many members here siting logistics challenges and calling me blackpilled and pessimistic
But the time will come and these words will come true
Chinese will never ever leave IOR they want to control it by any cost and only way to that is a destroyed India or atleast divided one
U will see how people in our nation will protest our own infra both civilian and military in direction of China
Things will heat up in many projects in 2025s as their motive will become stronger and nearer
China will get old before it can pull this off. The problem with grand central planning is that it often overlooks core basics and follows the aspirations of a leader. What XI wants to accomplish and what the reality on the ground is two different things... The next 2 decades are in India's favor, we just need to keep our cool and navigate the rough waters for a few decades.

Hari Sud

Country flag
Unpredictable situation, no cut in China troops in LAC: Army chief | India News - Times of India (indiatimes.com)

Chinese spend three times more than India hence they can intimidate As the Times article says that they have no letup in Chinese build up but to please India policy makers they have withdrawn from a few points in Ladakh.

Much of Chinese defense expenditure is for capturing Taiwan & intimidating neighbours and match up to US, Japan and other smaller nations. Very little is for Tibet and Sinkiang. Whatever they spend in this area, it is more than enough to intimidate India. Here for India $75 billion spent on defense is insufficient to intimidate Chinese back with dire consequences. Right now, for $3.5 trillion economy, about $75 billion is the most India can afford. When the economy reaches $5 Trillion, then the defense expenditure could be increased to $85 to 90 billion. Again, when in 2030/31 the economy has grown to $8/9 Trillion, then India can spend $130 Trillion. That is when Chinese will be afraid of India. Only thing India wishes that Taiwanese never give up and Chinese stay focused in China Sea.

jai jaganath

Country flag
Unpredictable situation, no cut in China troops in LAC: Army chief | India News - Times of India (indiatimes.com)

Chinese spend three times more than India hence they can intimidate As the Times article says that they have no letup in Chinese build up but to please India policy makers they have withdrawn from a few points in Ladakh.

Much of Chinese defense expenditure is for capturing Taiwan & intimidating neighbours and match up to US, Japan and other smaller nations. Very little is for Tibet and Sinkiang. Whatever they spend in this area, it is more than enough to intimidate India. Here for India $75 billion spent on defense is insufficient to intimidate Chinese back with dire consequences. Right now, for $3.5 trillion economy, about $75 billion is the most India can afford. When the economy reaches $5 Trillion, then the defense expenditure could be increased to $85 to 90 billion. Again, when in 2030/31 the economy has grown to $8/9 Trillion, then India can spend $130 Trillion. That is when Chinese will be afraid of India. Only thing India wishes that Taiwanese never give up and Chinese stay focused in China Sea.
I don't understand the obsession regarding budget
Even if u give them 500bn$ budget these gernail won't do anything
It's not about money it's about intent and honesty towards nation which our gernails lag
If they were competent then they would know how yo utilize the available budget to its prime and returning the amount to MOF
Our gernails are not competent and only thrive for imports
All they are waiting for some next security challenge so that they can get emergency procurement policy as they could import as well as fill their pockets
The present condition of our forces is not due to budget its due to import hungry gernails
Let mudiji allow them to import and give them all sort of liberty they will buy by even asking additional funds from govt and they will fill all sort of gaps present as all they want is imported goods
Moreover something is much more than corruption that is incompetency which they have shown plenty of times which can make them do blunders even with permission to import

Kumaoni

It's not about money it's about intent and honesty towards nation which our gernails lag
If they were competent then they would know how yo utilize the available budget to its prime and returning the amount to MOF
All they are waiting for some next security challenge so that they can get emergency procurement policy as they could import as well as fill their pockets
The present condition of our forces is not due to budget its due to import hungry gernails
Let mudiji allow them to import and give them all sort of liberty they will buy by even asking additional funds from govt and they will fill all sort of gaps present as all they want is imported goods
Moreover something is much more than corruption that is incompetency which they have shown plenty of times which can make them do blunders even with permission to import
Little have I known you have been right this whole time.

Ladaku vimaan

Country flag
is there any solution for this ? what is stopping the mudi from purging these import hungry gernails ? is he powerless infornt of them or does he just not care enough ?

jai jaganath

Country flag
is there any solution for this ? what is stopping the mudi from purging these import hungry gernails ? is he powerless infornt of them or does he just not care enough ?
It's the institution that has to change mudiji had so much power then why can't he destroy entire leftist ecosystem sane implies on armed forces too
These import hungry top officials are part of this ecosystem destroying them is not a short process or even not be posdible
He is trying his best by not allowing imports Nothing else he could do
As the ecosystem is itself 75 years old import lobbies have traditional connections with the hierarchy of commands
All he could do is appeal or if he has to push through their throat then it's a very time taking process and that's the reason why things being ready but not inducted piece meal orders changing QR every moment
Whatever indigenization we are seeing is due to government's pressure so that's the level they could achieve one of the prime example is tejas mk1a

jai jaganath

Country flag
So it's Sunday afterall.
U know what sirji I am always afraid Sundays as all bad things happen on this particular day in my life and even in dfi
Too much of aggression comes out this day and I generally get banned on Monday due to the post of Sunday
Asha karta hun ki is bar banning jesa kuch adhik nahi likha

Jimih

Country flag
U know what sirji I am always afraid Sundays as all bad things happen on this particular day in my life and even in dfi
Too much of aggression comes out this day and I generally get banned on Monday due to the post of Sunday
Asha karta hun ki is bar banning jesa kuch adhik nahi likha
Maine kya kuch likha, you are interpreting it differently.

Overlord

Country flag
I don't get it why these brain-dead gernails doesn't understand this simple logic "You can't fight & expect to win a conflict with even a near peer adversary by just relying on imports. You need to nurture your own MIC to prove the military prowess in a battlefield".

One should not surprise if in future some gernail or a Babu is found guilty in some foreign espionage against the nation. Such turds are just stooges of The Great Pig & it's zooropeans piglets or are just sympathisers of the only middle yellow kingdoms of Asia, who are dwindling this nation in lieu of power & money

I might sound nuts but only solution is brutal chemotherapy at the level of Stalin like purges of establishment & entire babudom. I agree that we may lost many honest young mind (hence I named it chemotherapy) but at the end of the day will reduce this problem to near zero.

@mods if OT move to relevant thread

Last edited:

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
Anyone knows any tool/website to calculate radar horizon coverage according to an elevation of the terrain? Like I saw some OSINT folks using tools to calculate the SAM coverage given the mountainous terrain of Himalayas ?

DumbPilot

Country flag
Anyone knows any tool/website to calculate radar horizon coverage according to an elevation of the terrain? Like I saw some OSINT folks using tools to calculate the SAM coverage given the mountainous terrain of Himalayas ?

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
Not exactly the thing I was looking for, but I finally found it 👇

Hari Sud

Country flag

Seems like apart from the shoulder-launched Igla-MANPAD which was reported in news, SPYDER was also deployed to intercept any Chinese incursion and drones.

@mokoman
‘Don’t get overpowered by Chinese propaganda. They are good propagandists than they are fighters. It was demonstrated at the 2020 Galwan fist fight. They lost big but refuse to admit their dead.

Much of the Chinese hardware is of dollar store quality except they like to intimidate with it and use Indian news media to accomplish their propaganda. Their are a number of news organizations in India who fall for their propaganda. In Ladakh, the Indian and Chinese troops are roughly in equal strength. Their HIMARS are of inferior quality. Nobody has seen them outside of China hence it is less trustworthy. When was the last time the Chinese supplied hardware worked properly. If in doubt, then ask Bangladesh, or Pakistan or Nigeria who just bought their MBT which do not work.

Hari Sud

Country flag
‘You may be right. My guess is that the lethargy is not with generals but the civilian bureaucracy which overseas them. It is them who slows them down with complicated procedures and unending consultations; all built by Congress Party stalwart AK Anthony. That is the reasons that the Army is constantly handed down emergency powers to buy anything they want. The rules change will require years to disentangle. Moreover Babus like complications and are resistant to change.

Articles