India-China Border conflict

Jambudweepa

Country flag
This idea of comparing India with European union which fought 2 world war in recent history is something i have seen many times . Its over simplification based on surface level knowledge .

India is a civilizational continuity without a break , but addition of more and more for thousands of years .
People have migrated and intermingled with each other for generations after generations .
People from ancient times treated people outside this geography as different .
Multiple times since ancient times india or major portions have been united under one empire for hundreds of years .

My username "jambudweepa" a ancient name of india used by Ashoka ( 3rd century BC ) , jaina buddhist sources , and many ancient south indian sources .

Indrajit

Country flag
Just saw Modi talking with Xi at the G20 dinner, seemed like a good natured conversation....:confused1:

Flying Dagger

Country flag
1. There is no such thing as one China.

2. Tibet will never die no matter what it will be reborn.

3. Xinxiang is essentially a Muslim nation now. Even local Chinese authority have given up.

4. Taiwan invasion is a wet dream for tiny ping pong. They'll be destroyed and sent back to their opium days.

5. India is the name they will remember as the Giant who walked and flattened them.

Hari Sud

Country flag
India to build a huge frontier highway connecting the entirety of Arunachal Pradesh from east to west. Will be one of the most strategically important projects.

‘This road network together with feeder & connecting roads will permanently deter Chinese to quietly come and occupy any part of Arunachal Pradesh. They may try but will be ejected sooner than later.

mokoman

Country flag
India to build a huge frontier highway connecting the entirety of Arunachal Pradesh from east to west. Will be one of the most strategically important projects.

this thing was announced in 2014 , gods know when it will start or be finished or what shape it will be after the first rainfall.

mokoman

Country flag
This was announced pre Galwan. After Galwan, if GoI doesnt act, then we can kiss goodbye to AP too
project was planned after China fucked us in depsang 2013 and 2014.

we didnt learn the lesson then and even after 8 years , this project still didnt move forward .

now after they fucked us in galwan , 'planning' stage starts.

its like quote , "slap me once shame on you , slap me twice shame on me"

Articles