Woh kya hai na mudiji is bit old shayad sambhal pay ya nahi

baba don't need protection.

1668612030704.png

Can handle assault rifle easily?

1668612062174.png

Can command a battery of SPH in battle.

1668612231487.jpeg

An Master Infilltrator.

Baba don't need us to protect. He is a one man army.

mokoman

Country flag
my insane prediction : china is enforcing 0-covid because they are planning to release super-covid in future . most likely wiping out large % of west / asian and african population . they probably already have a vaccine . in 1 single step they will destroy the US & US military without firing a bullet.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
my insane prediction : china is enforcing 0-covid because they are planning to release super-covid in future . most likely wiping out large % of west / asian and african population . they probably already have a vaccine . in 1 single step they will destroy the US & US military without firing a bullet.

Not possible, if China cannot contain COVID 1.0 then how can they take risks with COVID 2.0 ? With all their shenanigans and strict-handedness, they have successfully crashed their manufacturing sector yet failed to contain COVID transmission altogether.

If they are indeed so successful with vaccines then why don't they first make a successful vaccine for COVID 1.0 ? Second, even with a vaccine, viruses easily mutate and turn into something completely different within months, so there is no guarantee vaccine will work.

In short, not worth the risk.

AnantS

Country flag
Covid did not take any CCP members who matter. And thats what matters to CCP. For them sacrificing their own country's population is fair game as long as it fulfills their agenda. Cultural Revolution, intentional Covid release - all are fair game for CCP.

mokoman

Country flag
Not possible, if China cannot contain COVID 1.0 then how can they take risks with COVID 2.0 ? With all their shenanigans and strict-handedness, they have successfully crashed their manufacturing sector yet failed to contain COVID transmission altogether.

If they are indeed so successful with vaccines then why don't they first make a successful vaccine for COVID 1.0 ? Second, even with a vaccine, viruses easily mutate and turn into something completely different within months, so there is no guarantee vaccine will work.

In short, not worth the risk.
exactly my point .

no vaccines have 100% rate . u will still need military style enforcement of lock down . which is what chinese are *trying* to achive .

this is a long term plan . 20 - 30 years from now , if they release a virus with high fatality rate . it will devastate all economies except for china .

of course this is all just my conspiracy theory :frog:

Hari Sud

Country flag
exactly my point .

no vaccines have 100% rate . u will still need military style enforcement of lock down . which is what chinese are *trying* to achive .

this is a long term plan . 20 - 30 years from now , if they release a virus with high fatality rate . it will devastate all economies except for china .

of course this is all just my conspiracy theory :frog:
Are you not glad that after their initial hurrah of infecting the whole world with Covid virus, which in fact they invented, they are suffering with it. They needed a lesson on not working with dangerous virus but continued to work. This virus should continue to inflict the Chinese so that they never ever try again.

Articles