India-China Border conflict

Cheran

Country flag
Nah not really. It’s just one officer being beaten. It’s nothing major, they have pics of at least 39 Indian POWs.

I get that they are much stronger than we are to Pakistan (even tho we are stronger than Pak), but why can’t we do what Pak did in regards to hybrid soldiers dressed as civilians to attack Chinese posts and take some heads back?
As copium, can i assume that we beat up a bunch of WuMaos who crossed over into Arunachal Pradesh? The same incident whose "unofficial" news which when broke out led to CCP releasing pics/vids?

Kumaoni

As copium, can i assume that we beat up a bunch of WuMaos who crossed over into Arunachal Pradesh? The same incident whose "unofficial" news which when broke out led to CCP releasing pics/vids?
I guess. Whatever happened the situation was resolved by talks, so not a military vicyory on either side but a stalemate, at best.

mokoman

Country flag
Guys thoughts?
Another twitter guy stationed at galwan main camp also said same thing.

"guy in charge fucked up" , "should have never send in 16 bihar"

dont know if its true , this is all just some twitter accounts saying something , how is it believable ?

atleast the outnumbered part must be true,there is was a satelilite photo , day after clash , it showed 40+ vehicles , they had brought in truck loads of troops during the night .

Btw I highly suspect that the Indian troops that fought and got captured/beaten were unarmed
from the pictures chinese released of our guys , we were carrying atleast sticks + riot shields - same as chinese .

later pics they released show they carrying bladed staffs . i doubt we were unarmed

Last edited:

vidhwanshak

Country flag

Why? Any reasons??

atleast the outnumbered part must be true,there is was a satelilite photo , day after clash , it showed 40+ vehicles , they had brought in truck loads of troops during the night .
IMO, it was a mistake from our side. We went too deep. Officers should have controlled the troops.
BTW, how far is the Chinese base camp of galwan from their propaganda site??

Kumaoni

IMO, it was a mistake from our side. We went too deep. Officers should have controlled the troops.
To me it looks like Indian troops were being aggressive (good for them). They were walking into Chinese territories and making sure they weren’t trying anything. This is contrary to the opposition demeaning our armed forces saying they just took land without fighting.

mokoman

Country flag
Why? Any reasons??

maybe because we were unprepared , outnumbered .

i am pretty sure clash was 1.4 km at LAC , not at Y junc , thats what chinese pics show .

also pretty sure they used these (bladed staff) to push our guys into the freezing river .

Kumaoni

i am pretty sure clash was 1.4 km at LAC , not at Y junc , thats what chinese pics show .

also pretty sure they used these (bladed staff) to push our guys into the freezing river .

You can’t use mere rods and sticks to fight people with swords and sprears. It’s simply unethical. We were pretty much unarmed against them. Still sent two Chinese officers to hell and bashed another ones skull.

vidhwanshak

Country flag
He says initially clashes were on their side but later in the night when their reinforcement arrived, they pushed us back till Y junction where the rest of the fighting happened.
Refer from the 18:00 :

Also, at 16:00 he claims that there were Chinese camps just 200-300m ahead of their position. I guess we were much deeper than initially claimed 1.5KM.

vidhwanshak

Country flag
Many things would become clear if we could have similar interviews of soldiers from 16 Bihar.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
Lol if you call this muscle flexing then I don’t know what can be described as what China did in 2020, or india did in the late 60s
Big boy, considering how MEA pussyfooted this whole thing and tried to play safe for the last two years, actions in the last one month are nothing but needling the yellow asses of the Chinese.

Remember one thing, the Chinese are stronger than us overall. Pissing them off without any reason can go south real quick. We can and will defend our motherland, but needlessly bringing trouble is not a smart move.

Unless we have power parity with them, we should avoid unnecessary confrontation.

Marital race theory ? :troll:

dont know if its true , this is all just some twitter accounts saying something , how is it believable ?

Chinese were prepared for the ambush and specifically introduced special forces from airborne division replacing regular conscripts during that day. They also brought sharp weapons, riot gear, and strobe lights. It was pre-planned.

mokoman

Country flag
👀 gov should atleast clarify where the LAC is and if its at y junc why our guys are standing across y junc .

honestly annoys me that only pics from galwan clash period are those released by the Chinese.

d61d-kkciesr6438665.jpg

He says initially clashes were on their side but later in the night when their reinforcement arrived, they pushed us back till Y junction where the rest of the fighting happened.
Refer from the 18:00 :

Also, at 16:00 he claims that there were Chinese camps just 200-300m ahead of their position. I guess we were much deeper than initially claimed 1.5KM.
finally someone who knows what went down , i cant understand him , can u post what he is saying.

Kumaoni

Big boy, considering how MEA pussyfooted this whole thing and tried to play safe for the last two years, actions in the last one month are nothing but needling the yellow asses of the Chinese.

Remember one thing, the Chinese are stronger than us overall. Pissing them off without any reason can go south real quick. We can and will defend our motherland, but needlessly bringing trouble is not a smart move.

Unless we have power parity with them, we should avoid unnecessary confrontation.
Nah dude, I don’t see it. It’s a laughable way if anything. I don’t see it. It’s almost like we are coping. They released pics of our Jawans beinf humilated, nothing takes the icing on that.
Marital race theory ? :troll:
Bhai sahab, Bihar regiment fought on par with others in Kargil war. Biharis themselves have a long martial tradition. What they did to Captain Dunbars releif column, consisting of 2 crack British army units that fought in Crimea and defeated the Russians just 2 years ago, is nothing short of admirable and legendary.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
Bhai sahab, Bihar regiment fought on par with others in Kargil war. Biharis themselves have a long martial tradition. What they did to Captain Dunbars releif column, consisting of 2 crack British army units that fought in Crimea and defeated the Russians just 2 years ago, is nothing short of admirable and legendary.
Chill, I was jesting on @mokoman suggestion that it was a "mistake" to send 16th Bihar.

Btw, have a look at the NCOs (right, in the trench coat) body language in this clip, extremely timid and passive. You don't expect such body language from platoon leaders. Compare that to the body language of Qi Fabao (left, explaining).

Kumaoni

Chill, I was jesting on @mokoman suggestion that it was a "mistake" to send 16th Bihar.

Btw, have a look at the NCOs (right, in the trench coat) body language in this clip, extremely timid and passive. You don't expect such body language from platoon leaders. Compare that to the body language of Qi Fabao (left, explaining).

We only see what the Chinese posted. Even the bihari troops are shown to square up on the Chinese and the Chinese look timid in response, and even pull Fabao back.

Articles