India-China Border conflict

Azaad

Country flag

So , the Han have inserted their own within the Russian expeditionary forces to understand the war in Ukraine first hand ostensibly going in for ex PLA personnel for plausible deniability . Wonder if our Johnnies thought on the same lines.

mokoman

Country flag

So , the Han have inserted their own within the Russian expeditionary forces to understand the war in Ukraine first hand ostensibly going in for ex PLA personnel for plausible deniability . Wonder if our Johnnies thought on the same lines.
two indians too .

seems like drones are really the future of warfare . even russians cant jam them .

rone

Country flag
two indians too .

seems like drones are really the future of warfare . even russians cant jam them .
not so much , FPV kamikaze drone wrecking havoc because both side lacks proper ew in infantry level, for example a normal FPV drone works with 2 systems an analog vtx ( 5.8 ghz telementry and video transmission only) and RC control which is in ELRS 900 mhz( they flash the elrs receivers to 700 -750 mhz) thus a normal Chinese hand held jammers only programmed to jam predefined frequency no on filed frequency detection using sdr tools like hackrf one or cheaper ones ( now they start to utilizing this method), so in case of India china war fpv kind kamikaze drone attack need to be jamm proof and reliable this will increase cost normal 600 to 700 usd to 2k to 3.5k per drone which is again not sustainable in large scale war, yes there will be employment of uav's in all scale but it wont be in same intensity as in Russia Ukraine war

Austin316

Country flag
Looks like they want to secure the western frontier before confronting Taiwan/US. Once Trump gets elected tensions in South China Sea could escalate, if US announces Taiwan Independence then CCP will attack Taiwan or US vessels somewhere at Taiwan straits. It's good for us as PLA is now engaged at multiple sectors

Master Chief

Country flag
No "physical jostling" => No hand-to-hand brawls anymore, but instead use firearms like regular soldiers.

Probably like, take defensive position, give warning, followed with warning shots, then open fire. More like regular modern infantry.
You mean Indian soldiers on LAC will no longer be glorified mawalis... Nice..

rockdog

Country flag
Interesting English conversation, between an overseas Chinese YouTuber and Anti CCP female Indian scholar.

Azaad

Country flag

My gut instinct says if Leaderji doesn't act w.r.t massive re armament & in double quick time ( let's forget what he's been up to since 2017 & especially since 2020 ) , he'd have got most if not everything right as his legacy but China & like Nehru is criticised today, even abused in some quarters , for completely misreading China & being lenient on Paxtan, leaderji will have to cop blame for the former.

maximus777

Country flag

My gut instinct says if Leaderji doesn't act w.r.t massive re armament & in double quick time ( let's forget what he's been up to since 2017 & especially since 2020 ) , he'd have got most if not everything right as his legacy but China & like Nehru is criticised today, even abused in some quarters , for completely misreading China & being lenient on Paxtan, leaderji will have to cop blame for the former.
Great leader vishwaguru would probably be in his last term and will want to cement his legacy as one of the country's greatest PMs. I suspect he will push the status quo as much as possible and get through his term. It would really be his successor's headache. For argument's sake, even if MRFA, AWACs, refuellers, aircraft carriers, submarines etc. deals were to be sanctioned today, it would probably be a decade before they would reach fruition. By then vishwaguru will be long gone from political limelight.

Vikram314

Country flag
i have to ask this stupid question. Now there is weak coalition government in power. How does this change the equation for us and china. Most US based defence analyst predict that china will invade taiwan around 2027. Now would china attack us before taiwan to take advantage of the uncertain political scenario of india. I mean if both cbn and nitish do palti and join indi alliance in 2027 or 2028. I included both of them because you know never know when a politician will change his color. That would be a dangerous scenario for us. Already china has been stockpiling and producing shit tons of materials and ammunition and while the government now will have to monkey balancing act to do anything.

mokoman

Country flag
i have to ask this stupid question. Now there is weak coalition government in power. How does this change the equation for us and china. Most US based defence analyst predict that china will invade taiwan around 2027. Now would china attack us before taiwan to take advantage of the uncertain political scenario of india. I mean if both cbn and nitish do palti and join indi alliance in 2027 or 2028. I included both of them because you know never know when a politician will change his color. That would be a dangerous scenario for us. Already china has been stockpiling and producing shit tons of materials and ammunition and while the government now will have to monkey balancing act to do anything.
back in 2014 right during election , when bjp was taking over govt , chinese build a road over pp15 right into indian territory.

road is basically on undisputed indian land , across chinese claimed border itself , if chinese sense weakness or chaos they will use it . no doubt about it .

i dont think it would make any difference from indian military side , army will always do what is needful , but doubt is there about extend to which policital leadership will take very risky decisions .

Articles