India-China Border conflict

vidhwanshak

Country flag
Talking about accountability?

I have written about this earlier as well. It's not like incursions weren;t detected but were brushed under the carpet by Modi and Army commanders because of COVID. These fools never thought that chinkis were this shameless.
If they had studied chinese literature, they would have guessed it definitely. And I am dead serious about this. This is why you can't separate scholars from the army.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
no, they don't.
noone is going to throw anybody under the bus if the op was success and no one is putting mirchi in the ass.
Showing dead or captured chinkis won't harm unless the leadership fears loss of face.
It's not like we didn;t capture PLA soldiers. Citation of SM gallantry was awarded to soldiers in AP for this. Just release one pic of Chinki PoW and our guys holding them by neck.
So what is the reason according to you think we don't release picture ? I will tell you what I know -
  • Mobile phones & clicking pictures during active ops are prohibhited. In secret ops soldiers are not even allowed to carry phones (they click anyway because soldiers are soldiers).
  • Putting mirchi on ass and that beheading video were leaked by soldiers, both got massive repurcussions (ask in SF thread).
  • Post Galwan there are strict orders not to record or publish any clash or face-off videos with the Chinese.

Somehow GoI wants to keep the entire LAC matter under wraps. Remember they deleted the Western Command gallantry award ceremony after it was revealed soldiers got gallantry medals post-2020 ops.
-----------------------

That's a good point that you have provided.
But I would like to ask you, what did we achieve by creating those buffer zones ?
  • Soldiers face-to-face increase chances of further clashes. Any misunderstanding can ignite tensions again.
  • Maintaining captured positions above 16000 ft. takes toll on human body and logistics. It was another Siachen in making, which both sides didn't want.
I would say it was face saving FOR US and more like a relief for chinkis for as clashes that would have happend would be between same number of soldiers on both sides
It was more of an opposite. It was face-saving for the Chinese and relief for us. Chinese prepared for this for 2-3 years, pre-empted us, had the upper hand in the initial months but couldn't hold the advantage when we really got serious. All the preparation & hardwork of Chinese soldiers who ate stones on their face to capture the peaks down the drain.

I have written about this earlier as well. It's not like incursions weren;t detected but were brushed under the carpet by Modi and Army commanders because of COVID. These fools never thought that chinkis were this shameless.
If they had studied chinese literature, they would have guessed it definitely. And I am dead serious about this. This is why you can't separate scholars from the army.
You just justified my signature.

Crazywithmath

Country flag
So what is the reason according to you think we don't release picture ? I will tell you what I know -
  • Mobile phones & clicking pictures during active ops are prohibhited. In secret ops soldiers are not even allowed to carry phones (they click anyway because soldiers are soldiers).
  • Putting mirchi on ass and that beheading video were leaked by soldiers, both got massive repurcussions (ask in SF thread).
  • Post Galwan there are strict orders not to record or publish any clash or face-off videos with the Chinese.

Somehow GoI wants to keep the entire LAC matter under wraps. Remember they deleted the Western Command gallantry award ceremony after it was revealed soldiers got gallantry medals post-2020 ops.
-----------------------

• Soldiers face-to-face increase chances of further clashes. Any misunderstanding can ignite tensions again.
  • Maintaining captured positions above 16000 ft. takes toll on human body and logistics. It was another Siachen in making, which both sides didn't want.

It was more of an opposite. It was face-saving for the Chinese and relief for us. Chinese prepared for this for 2-3 years, pre-empted us, had the upper hand in the initial months but couldn't hold the advantage when we really got serious. All the preparation & hardwork of Chinese soldiers who ate stones on their face to capture the peaks down the drain.

You just justified my signature.
GoI wants to be portrayed as the victims (at the LAC and the LoC). Solidifies the accusations of chinese aggression and rhymes well with their antics at the South china Sea. A customary look at the PRs of the GoI would confirm as much. Similar narratives have been peddled by Uncle Sam and their steno media.

I have written this before and am doing it again, no pic/video is going to be released/leaked anytime soon. The domestic media portals have been censored (no mentions of those 'leaked' footages at all) and thus, the question of optics does not arise either - only us armchair genrols keep talking about it.

jai jaganath

Country flag
GoI wants to be portrayed as the victims (at the LAC and the LoC). Solidifies the accusations of chinese aggression and rhymes well with their antics at the South china Sea. A customary look at the PRs of the GoI would confirm as much. Similar narratives have been peddled by Uncle Sam and their steno media.

I have written this before and am doing it again, no pic/video is going to be released/leaked anytime soon. The domestic media portals have been censored (no mentions of those 'leaked' footages at all) and thus, the question of optics does not arise either - only us armchair genrols keep talking about it.
I think the sudden release of videos and photos today evening has something to do with our elections
Maybe some politician picking it up against govt

mokoman

Country flag
That's a good point that you have provided.
But I would like to ask you, what did we achieve by creating those buffer zones ?
I would say it was face saving FOR US and more like a relief for chinkis for as clashes that would have happend would be between same number of soldiers on both sides
pangong tso disengagement was a big victory , they ended up vacating 3 or 2 times more distance than us .

impressive considering they had first mover advantage and had build more than 5 - 15 times more structures than us , tents - dugout , arty pits etc , also wasted money building a alternate road on their side , abandonded because of disengagement agreement.

i think there was also 1 big fight on northern shore peak above f4 that we won , i dont think we ever relased any pics from that side . only picture i remember is of IA giving golden gift box to PLA OP post at very top

shade

Country flag
Multiple Weibo Users have posted the following comments
"India provoked again, Does the Indian military understand the gap in strength between itself and the Chinese military"
>India provoked again
"The Jew Han cries out in pain as he strikes you"

I am waiting for emergency procurements of overpriced israeli drones after our T90s are exploded by chingchong suicide drones in ladakh.

No much Artillery
Soldiers using 70s equipment
Airforce drags foot in inducting Tejas, GoI drags foot in buying more Rafales
No strategy to use drones or counter enemy drones

I shudder to think what will happen when the eunuch Han finally gathers his lost balls and goes for a proper invasion rather than this Dynasty Warriors soldiers doing salami slicing pussyfooting

shade

Country flag
When I hear ministers say we are almost equal to the level of infra Chinese have how true is it?or is it a election jumla?(in border region ofc)
Jhumla

First it was policy paralysis and now even though they are building up we have to cut tunnels through fucking mountains, while ching chong makes long, wide roads and large military bases on the flat land of Tibet plateau and Xinjiang.

Mr.Evil007

Country flag
Jhumla

First it was policy paralysis and now even though they are building up we have to cut tunnels through fucking mountains, while ching chong makes long, wide roads and large military bases on the flat land of Tibet plateau and Xinjiang.
So are we nowhere close or we can reach on par in like half a decade or a decade?