India-China Border conflict

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
A long, long time ago, I told folks here that I have seen pictures of dead Chinese soldiers face down in Galwan river. Nobody believed me.

They will rather believe Chinese psyops and pictures of our captured PoWs. Some even went to the extent of saying we had no pictures of dead/maimed Chinese, because we were badly defeated & bullied by Chinese at Galwan :pound:

My old post - https://defenceforumindia.com/threads/india-china-2020-border-conflict.82416/post-2054651

Oh well, truth always comes out. Straight from Army Chief MM Naravane.

Tagging
@mokoman
@Super Flanker because you never believed me.
So we are back again with the topic of Galwan Valley clashes that happened in 2020? I have had several heated arguments with many of the members on this issue.

"There was an informal (verbal) agreement between local commanders after the Galwan clash that both sides will not release any pictures or casualties of another side.

See, now these smol pener honorless Chinese has done it. No conscience or morality, just like their goat-shagging slaves from the west.

I have seen face-down into water pictures of Chinese kid soldiers on mobiles of 16th Bihar folks, most of their mobiles got confiscated after the clash, and any related photos collected then deleted.

So now China should not cry if we show some of their "hidden" casualties apart from their declared propaganda
."

On the part about your quote, I am not saying that the IA would lie, but as Indians it's our duty to know the truth, we need to learn from our mistakes, quantity hardly plays a role if you don't use your assets by a co-ordinated strategy.

Now coming specifically to the part of the post that I have highlighted. I have few questions.
1. How did you get access to photos of beaten down Chinese on the mobile phones of 16th Bihar unit?
2. You told me in the past that there was an informal agreement between the local commanders of both sides, according to which no photos nor casualties would be released.
3. Now on my point "3". Then why did we not release further photos? If what you say is true then it proves that the Chinese are dishonest Bastards but still, I would like to know, if you saw photos as you claim to, why not show them to the Public?

There was this article more than a year back.

HEADLINE: Galwan clash | China suffered higher losses than reported, says Australian newspaper

Let's be very honest, most of the countries who have accepted the Indian claims are simply doing so because of the fact that they are anti-CCP, they hate CCP a lot or else why did most of the world not publish the fact that India took down an F-16 using a MiG-21? There is your answer.

I am not saying we didn't kill a lot of Chinese soldiers, ofcourse we killed more than the Chinese have acknowledged, but we need to prove the same decisively, Chinese are very good at controlling the flow of information within their country, same is the case with Pakistan.

rockdog

Country flag
So we are back again with the topic of Galwan Valley clashes that happened in 2020? I have had several heated arguments with many of the members on this issue.

"There was an informal (verbal) agreement between local commanders after the Galwan clash that both sides will not release any pictures or casualties of another side.

See, now these smol pener honorless Chinese has done it. No conscience or morality, just like their goat-shagging slaves from the west.

I have seen face-down into water pictures of Chinese kid soldiers on mobiles of 16th Bihar folks, most of their mobiles got confiscated after the clash, and any related photos collected then deleted.

So now China should not cry if we show some of their "hidden" casualties apart from their declared propaganda
."

On the part about your quote, I am not saying that the IA would lie, but as Indians it's our duty to know the truth, we need to learn from our mistakes, quantity hardly plays a role if you don't use your assets by a co-ordinated strategy.

Now coming specifically to the part of the post that I have highlighted. I have few questions.
1. How did you get access to photos of beaten down Chinese on the mobile phones of 16th Bihar unit?
2. You told me in the past that there was an informal agreement between the local commanders of both sides, according to which no photos nor casualties would be released.
3. Now on my point "3". Then why did we not release further photos? If what you say is true then it proves that the Chinese are dishonest Bastards but still, I would like to know, if you saw photos as you claim to, why not show them to the Public?

There was this article more than a year back.

HEADLINE: Galwan clash | China suffered higher losses than reported, says Australian newspaper

Let's be very honest, most of the countries who have accepted the Indian claims are simply doing so because of the fact that they are anti-CCP, they hate CCP a lot or else why did most of the world not publish the fact that India took down an F-16 using a MiG-21? There is your answer.

I am not saying we didn't kill a lot of Chinese soldiers, ofcourse we killed more than the Chinese have acknowledged, but we need to prove the same decisively, Chinese are very good at controlling the flow of information within their country, same is the case with Pakistan.
I tried to find the interviews from the returned soldiers of IA, released from PLA after conflect, from the images, there were at least 20-30.

I think they are the group would tell what happened, but i hardly find any full interviews, can anyone give me some links?

Thanks.

rockdog

Country flag
One Indian contents related KOL from Shanghai, married with a Ladahk lady, finally brought his parents-in-law to China, started China tour.

Long article (part 1) with images:

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

Blademaster

I tried to find the interviews from the returned soldiers of IA, released from PLA after conflect, from the images, there were at least 20-30.

I think they are the group would tell what happened, but i hardly find any full interviews, can anyone give me some links?

Thanks.
What's your agenda here? Are you trying to troll here? If so, then you can kindly fuck off. Instead, why don't you post interviews and images of PLA soldiers that were captured and returned back to China?

another_armchair

Country flag

Thanks.
I also tried to find interviews on Weibo of the PLA soldiers who took a pasting at the hands of IA here but couldn't find any. What state they are in.. seriousness of injury etc and how eager would they be to confront Indian Army troops again.

rockdog

Country flag
What's your agenda here? Are you trying to troll here? If so, then you can kindly fuck off. Instead, why don't you post interviews and images of PLA soldiers that were captured and returned back to China?
Agenda? I hav been this forum more than 12 yrs, and contributed much more contents than u.

Ur strong language makes u smells very uneducated.

rockdog

Country flag
I also tried to find interviews on Weibo of the PLA soldiers who took a pasting at the hands of IA here but couldn't find any. What state they are in.. seriousness of injury etc and how eager would they be to confront Indian Army troops again.

I don't hav interest on this conflict since both sides didn't suffered death which was a good thing, plus it's relatively small compares the galwan conflict.

I personally think GoI made all the relaesed soldiers silenced for telling the situation of battlefield.

How do you think?

another_armchair

Country flag
I don't hav interest on this conflict since both sides didn't suffered death which was a good thing, plus it's relatively small compares the galwan conflict.

I personally think GoI made all the relaesed soldiers silenced for telling the situation of battlefield.

How do you think?
Galwan was a watershed. We moved on and the pasting PLA hanchods received on that ridge will be the talk of that battalion for decades. Heard a couple died of head injuries during another clash in the North East.

What are China's gains on the ground?

Aside, did you watch the Indian Army ceremonial awards video that was taken down from Youtube?

Regardless, it reached its intended audience.

Lot of coping I hear. LOL..

Spindrift

One Indian contents related KOL from Shanghai, married with a Ladahk lady, finally brought his parents-in-law to China, started China tour.

Long article (part 1) with images:

View attachment 238045

View attachment 238046

View attachment 238047

View attachment 238048

View attachment 238049

View attachment 238050

View attachment 238051
@rockdog In the first pic it looks like the lion capital of Ashoka. What is significance of that in China?

Jimih

Country flag

How do you think?
We think that Han Chinese PLA were screwed badly and their body ashes were not recieved by their parents.

PLA did not honoured their killed soldiers..

And PLA sent ash box of the dead bodies back to the soldier's home, which made martyrs' parents very angry.

vidhwanshak

Country flag

Thanks.

when are we going to know why PLA suppresed the news of their casualties and revealed it after 6 months ?
PLA lost a colonel lvl officer and still they didn't feel like announcing his name , the next day ?

Did you guys get any news from Arunachal clash ? or PLA kept you in dark ?

vidhwanshak

Country flag
We think that Han Chinese PLA were screwed badly and their body ashes were not recieved by their parents.

PLA did not honoured their killed soldiers..

And PLA sent ash box of the dead bodies back to the soldier's home, which made martyrs' parents very angry.

These guys don't even return the bodies ?
like why ?
china is such a big economy; they can't return the bodies of dead soldiers and let their families see them for the last time ? What about state funeral ?
pathetic, simply pathetic

or are they afraid that if they return bodies, their lies will be revealed ?

Jimih

Country flag
These guys don't even return the bodies ?
like why ?
china is such a big economy; they can't return the bodies of dead soldiers and let their families see them for the last time ? What about state funeral ?
pathetic, simply pathetic

or are they afraid that if they return bodies, their lies will be revealed ?
Han Chinese are afraid of body bags.

They will not fight openly and resort to deceitful practices of ambush style attacks and backstabbing,

Once Chinese parents of Single Child families starts recieving body bags than CCP will lose control over the country.