India-China Border conflict

DumbPilot

Country flag
If major media houses could pick up ceremonies such as these, then this news could be floated out much easier, and prevent major bhosadpilling from happening

Either way, pretty amazing stuff. Nice to hear every once in a while(for someone who doesn't actively follow the Indo-China conflict) that we have not been quiet at all.

vidhwanshak

Country flag
soldiers from 19JakRif and 8 SikhLi were awarded last year as well.
good job by them.

Country flag
@Automatic Kalashnikov do you by chance also have gallantry awards for other commands ? Like Central or Northern Comanand or Eastern Command perhaps ?

Central command. Investiture ceremonies of northern and eastern command haven't happened yet this year. Although previous investiture ceremonies of eastern command have given SM to soldiers who took part in may 2020 clashes and subsequent ones. Southern command last or last to last year gave SM to soldiers who fought in galwan

Last edited:

The3Amigos

Country flag
I figured out a 6 point solution to solve China India border conflict.

1. Russia gives the eastern half of Heixiazi island back to China.

2. China fights on Russia's side and helps Russia take the remaining part of Donba to compensate for the loss of the eastern half of Heixiazi island.

3. China gives Aksai Chin back to India and drops claim to South Tibet / Arunachal Pradesh.

4. India fights on China's side and helps China take Taiwan to compensate for the loss of Aksai Chin.

5. India and China border dispute is solved.

6. BRICS gains land Donba and Taiwan.

Do you think my idea is good?

another_armchair

Country flag

2. China fights on Russia's side and helps Russia take the remaining part of Donba to compensate for the loss of the eastern half of Heixiazi island.

3. China gives Aksai Chin back to India and drops claim to South Tibet / Arunachal Pradesh.

4. India fights on China's side and helps China take Taiwan to compensate for the loss of Aksai Chin.

1705242320522.png

jai jaganath

Country flag

Abe yar
Koi ise band karo
Ban Karo
Jo karna hai karon
Bas dfi se door rakho
Hat jodke @mod se vinaty karta hun

Jimih

Country flag

Bose DK tu phir aa gaya?

Country flag

territory lost in war can only be regained by war, so no none of that stuff can happen till all parties involved have nukes