India-China Border conflict

Hari Sud

Country flag
It is cold in the Himalayas as winter has set in.

Chinese are facing the same cold and same logistic problems as India faces. Chinese could agree to withdraw since they know they cannot go any further. Indian army has muscle and infrastructure to beat the hell out of them. Their bosses in Peking think that if they inflict greater distress on Indian troops in the cold, they probably could force India to withdraw. That is highly unlikely. The pain on college going young boys in the Chinese Army is much greater as compared to highly professional Indian Army. Hence India will never withdraw.

NutCracker

Country flag
chinese seriusly pushing AP / south tibet as part akhand china now - indians as usual bending backwards

Fighting science and history..
I heard Xi wanted to increase domestic consumption by supporting religious festivities , But I don't know what these commie batmunchers would teach their domestic audience about where "Budhha" was born (Not Gautam , if they even know difference) .

Last edited:

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
Our media has very quick report about the Indian tunnel construction on borders, it says some accident there.

View attachment 229037
interesting . there was a tunnel avalanch/collapse in Tibet , i think medog (place name not me) , got zero coverage here.

guessing tunnel opening will be further delayed.
Not that one, yesterday portion of the tunnel to Yamunotri collapsed trapping workers inside. Rescue operation is ongoing and workers are said to be all safe.

chinese seriusly pushing AP / south tibet as part akhand china now - indians as usual bending backwards

I mean, they published it in a Chinese journal, what did they expect? If some Pakistani posts PoK as Pakistani in some Indian journal I am sure they will get the same treatment.

rockdog

Country flag
interesting . there was a tunnel avalanch/collapse in Tibet , i think medog (place name not me) , got zero coverage here.

guessing tunnel opening will be further delayed.
The guy in weibo always update good analysis with marks on.map about statu quo.

Screenshot_2023-11-13-23-25-09-846_com.sina.weibo-edit.jpg

mmexport1699889282123.jpg

mmexport1699889279933.jpg

Azaad

Country flag

View attachment 229084

View attachment 229085

View attachment 229087
How does he have access to such classified information in an opaque & closed society such as China when even in a relatively open society such as ours such information is hard to come by if not impossible.

Or this is your SOP of quoting from MSS propaganda material trying to pass it off here as some random person posting stuff on a public platform in China so as to ensure it gets more respectability than it otherwise would've got out here.

Nice attempt, though I must caution you that except for 1 among us none of the rest are "blessed" with < 82 IQ.

jai jaganath

Country flag
Our media has very quick report about the Indian tunnel construction on borders, it says some accident there.

View attachment 229037

View attachment 229084

View attachment 229085

View attachment 229087
Tunnel has collapsed in under construction yamunotri NH
It is being reported since morning and 40 workers are trapped but food water and other required stuffs being supplied through pipe
There is nothing such "classified" information as Indian media constantly reporting about it as one so called "unblessed fatherless retard" thinks

Azaad

Country flag
Frankly I was referring to this -

I see nothing in the maps about Uttarakhand except photographs of tunnels without specifying where they were from which could be from anywhere.

It's these DETAILED maps that I was referring to which seems to depict Arunachal Pradesh & Ladakh including presumably areas occupied by the Chinese (shown in a different colour shade) in these parts where I've raised questions on how does a lay man in China land up with such elaborate maps since as per China both Aksai Chin & AP are not only claimed by them but also shown as part of China ( with Arunachal Pradesh in a different colour shade as compared to Tibet as opposed to Aksai Chin which shares the same colour combination as Xinjiang ) in their OFFICIAL maps released to the world as recently as a couple of months ago which provoked a strong reaction from the MEA & our foreign minister Mr Jaishankar who termed it cartographic agression.

Left unsaid though implied is if these maps are circulated on a public platform like Weibo it'd be immediately taken down by the censors there & the uploader would be castrated i.e - sent off to the concentration camp for hard labour for his < 82 IQ post which we should be implementing here on DFI if not in India .

Relax , will ya !! Quite obviously I meant the sentencing to the concentration camp not castration although I personally believe the latter should be put into effect in select cases namely for in house < 82 IQ retards.

Back on topic this obviously means these are maps prepared & used by those who're aware of the ground situation & need these maps for planning operations as it is the case with the PLA or for negotiations with the Indians as it is the case with both their foreign office & the CMC / PLA.

Hence my previous assessment -

Nice attempt, though I must caution you that except for 1 among us none of the rest are "blessed" with < 82 IQ
Sigh ! Some things never change. For the rest there's MasterCard or the Chinese version depending on your PoV.

jai jaganath

Country flag
Some fools who haven't followed the galwan clashes can release such oral shit
These maps specifically arunachal were produced last year's and even for ladakh when the border conflict was at its peak and these are independent analysis by Chinese citizens made upon reports both from Chinese and Indian media
There is a big OSINT community in China focusing on all sort of border issues throughout lac
And their citizens and politicians are well aware of what they claim and what they control so there is nothing to censor
These analysis were widely circulated in past
That's why I say "illegitimate retards" shouldn't be allowed to use interest space they lack logic and basic understanding along with talent of misinterpretation
Ofc u need someone elder to reach basics of life but if u don't have then the result will be terrible as shit better the guy should search for his elder and get his basics done

Azaad

Country flag
Only a Chinese pimp would claim all that he's claimed & justify whatever he's done with smug satisfaction. I've seen Chinese maps shared by Chinese posters on different fora before during & after the Galwan crisis . Nowhere is AP or Aksai Chin demarcated as Indian territory but as Chinese territory.

Besides I thought the original argument by resident retard was about the tunnel collapse in UK . What happened to that ? Got flushed down the shitter I guess. Well there goes the retards's breakfast.

It seems clear to me the malnutrition crisis we used to read about in parts of Odisha has had more devastating effects in terms of long term stunting across generations than previously thought. Hence < 82 IQ stuff.