India-China Border conflict

mokoman

Country flag
:lehappy: good start . hope there is more .

AP is no way or form belongs to Tibet or China . its a bullshit started by independent Tibet gov itself .

if they continue this bullshit , need to officially start inviting Taiwanese govt people here. proper tit for tat

DumbPilot

Country flag
I am looking at this map and I am shaking my head in disbelief and anger at Indira Gandhi for giving up this protruding land jotting out into the NE. We could have kept that piece of land and secure our connections to the NE area of India without fear of being cut off.
I haven't read much books on this topic, but I believe major factors into this could be because of pressure from USSR to acquiesce fast, the horrible food condition in India in 1965 for which we were dependent on aid given by countries like the US, not to mention we went into Bangladesh with the global image of liberating Bangladeshi territory from Pakistan, I am pretty sure it would have looked way worse if we gobbled it up ourselves, no matter how much sense it did make at the time.

On an unrelated note: sound familiar?
1696152649246.png

Last edited:

Blademaster

I haven't read much books on this topic, but I believe major factors into this could be because of pressure from USSR to acquiesce fast, the horrible food condition in India in 1965 for which we were dependent on aid given by countries like the US, not to mention we went into Bangladesh with the global image of liberating Bangladeshi territory from Pakistan, I am pretty sure it would have looked way worse if we gobbled it up ourselves, no matter how much sense it did make at the time.

On an unrelated note: sound familiar?
View attachment 224661
lol it wasn’t USSR that pressured India in 1971. It is the 1971 timeframe that I’m talking about. We had completely taken over East Pakistan. We could have strip that piece of territory to protect our access to NE sector and even obtain Chittagong in the process.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
So a new option for our citizens
Bore ho gaya hun America aur Europe ke bare main sunte sunte
Kuch naya sunege ab
East Asian work culture is horrendous and racism is rampant, coupled with average pay at best. Not the best place for Indians to immigrate and work.

The sector for which Taiwan will be hiring (tech) is already a growing & booming sector with very competitive salaries in India.

mokoman

Country flag
crazy vid , ukraine trying to shoot down a slow russian drone with anti aircraft guns .

if chinese start spamming these , do we have enough of those fancy AD guns to shoot them down ? - if not that thengonna need shit load of jammers .

heard that they released more new videos.
I saw one in which few of them tied our guy and were dragging him on the rocky patches.

also kudos to the Lt Col making himself quite shiny target.
interesting that they are still releasing . doubt even the chinese people care .

JBH22

East Asian work culture is horrendous and racism is rampant, coupled with average pay at best. Not the best place for Indians to immigrate and work.

The sector for which Taiwan will be hiring (tech) is already a growing & booming sector with very competitive salaries in India.
Exactly going to work there as unskilled workers, it is going to be very difficult. Certainly not for faint heart.

Crazywithmath

Country flag
disappointing , previous guy from this party was going to invite pakistani navy for joint patrols around maldives

Yameen was (somewhat) pro-India in his early days; could never figure out what exactly caused the software update in his later years.

Throughout the subcontinent, anti-India governments rarely survive (pak being the only exception); will be interesting to see how things play out.

Master Chief

Country flag
I am looking at this map and I am shaking my head in disbelief and anger at Indira Gandhi for giving up this protruding land jotting out into the NE. We could have kept that piece of land and secure our connections to the NE area of India without fear of being cut off.
No cutting off siliguri corridor.. We will strike back and envelope Chinks from Kanglu land, even if Chinks manage to reach the siliguri corridor..
Kanglus will stand aside.. since we already envelop them almost completely..

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
crazy vid , ukraine trying to shoot down a slow russian drone with anti aircraft guns .

if chinese start spamming these , do we have enough of those fancy AD guns to shoot them down ? - if not that thengonna need shit load of jammers .
We are quickly reaching a point where mutually assured destruction (MAD) is becoming possible via swarm drones.

With drones getting smaller, cheaper, and more advanced, it is almost impossible to defeat a country with large enough drone manufacturing/acquiring capability. These drones can defeat literally any target, from advanced ADs, EWs, or even VVIP targets.

Think like this, if a 100-nano drone swarm guided by the camera (image processing) attacks even the US president's convoy, he will be killed. No amount of EW or AD guns will help.

Master Chief

Country flag

UKraine are most likely trying to shoot down the Shahed with machine guns mounted on Vehicles, with men trying to shoot down in Arab wedding style.. Gepard have been more successful.. but are very limited in number..

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag