India-China Border conflict

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
@Kumaoni @jai jaganath

See, this is the spectacle of your shupa-dupa 10th-generation alien technology Chinese weaponry.

Chinese weapons are low-quality, untested, and unreliable. China has the habit of boasting and overselling its numbers and achievements to sound more menacing and intimidating, it's a well-known CCP strategy.

Generally, Republican & Democratic nations such as USA & India understate and undersell our capabilities because we don't want to sound too threatening or militaristic.

omaebakabaka

We chose to be Indians.

Bhutanese may not be so open today as they get better treatment as our vassals than being a part of us.

We need to stop treating them with kid gloves and remind them that diversifying away from us in a way that threatens our national security will have dire consequences. Perhaps change their current PM to someone more pliant.
If my memory serves right, all those countries including Nepal expressed interest in joining India but that virus ridden gora/mullah boot licking Nehru and his yet to be exterminated dynasty played politics and even got rid of monarch's that were pro India.....Nehru single handedly stabbed India strategically over and over and that handicap effect is still impacting Bharat. Ofcourse not, Modiji is no Patel....one can differentiate warrior from strategist and unfortunately you need both and we are lacking this since 2 milleniums.

omaebakabaka

@Kumaoni @jai jaganath

See, this is the spectacle of your shupa-dupa 10th-generation alien technology Chinese weaponry.

Chinese weapons are low-quality, untested, and unreliable. China has the habit of boasting and overselling its numbers and achievements to sound more menacing and intimidating, it's a well-known CCP strategy.

Generally, Republican & Democratic nations such as USA & India understate and undersell our capabilities because we don't want to sound too threatening or militaristic.
Their low tech is actually not that bad especially small arms and light weapons, their ship building is decent but yes aircraft stuff may not be upto par. At this point our import army and airforce are limited in means in terms of quantities for extended wars and that much is clear....so our strategies are probably go fast and inflict max shock.

Hari Sud

Country flag
Their low tech is actually not that bad especially small arms and light weapons, their ship building is decent but yes aircraft stuff may not be upto par. At this point our import army and airforce are limited in means in terms of quantities for extended wars and that much is clear....so our strategies are probably go fast and inflict max shock.
I beg to differ with you. Even Chinese low tech weapons have problems. These are hastily built and poor in quality and have never been seen outside to be tested and compared. They refuse to part with even their rifles which have not been compared to Russian or western rifles.

Their ship building is also mass produced and copy and reverse engineered vessels. These are poor in quality and bad in operation. Did you not hear about their nuclear submarine meeting an accident with all the 90 crew members dead. Their aircraft carriers have propulsion problems hence have not travelled much beyond 500 miles of their coast. The fighter planes on the A/C are not able to fly longer than 45 minutes and require 24 hours of service.

Most of their missiles are good for display. Their missile accuracy is highly doubted making them useless if fired at a target.

Etc.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
Their low-tech is equally bad. There was a recent propaganda video of their SF where their newly-built assault rifle had bullets tumbling at 50ft. which is disastrous.

Not saying everything China makes is D-grade, but many of them are just plain low-quality and untested. Their ship-building speed is decent, I am yet to find any proof their ships are actually decent.

Show me a single foreign customer who is not facing problems with Chinese-made weaponry in their service. Their only reliable weapons are Soviet clones of cold-war weapons like F-7 or J-11s, that too I believe we will find out as clunky in the hands of third parties.

fooLIam

Their low-tech is equally bad. There was a recent propaganda video of their SF where their newly-built assault rifle had bullets tumbling at 50ft. which is disastrous.

Not saying everything China makes is D-grade, but many of them are just plain low-quality and untested. Their ship-building speed is decent, I am yet to find any proof their ships are actually decent.

Show me a single foreign customer who is not facing problems with Chinese-made weaponry in their service. Their only reliable weapons are Soviet clones of cold-war weapons like F-7 or J-11s, that too I believe we will find out as clunky in the hands of third parties.
Still they are able to project their supposed “supremacy” over others so much that everyone is afraid of them,recent point in case “Bhutan” which seems to be comprising on its territorial integrity and Ukraine -Russia war have shown us ,wars are still fought on back of your industry and when it comes to industrialisation, Chinese have edge over us.
USA is entirely different case and any war b/w these two US will come out as winner.
In our case due to shitty leadership Chinese are the one doing salami slicing and only Modi goverment government is standing and not backing down but still lot is lost during Scamgress governments.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
Still they are able to project their supposed “supremacy” over others so much that everyone is afraid of them,recent point in case “Bhutan” which seems to be comprising on its territorial integrity and Ukraine -Russia war have shown us ,wars are still fought on back of your industry and when it comes to industrialisation, Chinese have edge over us.
USA is entirely different case and any war b/w these two US will come out as winner.
In our case due to shitty leadership Chinese are the one doing salami slicing and only Modi goverment government is standing and not backing down but still lot is lost during Scamgress governments.
Did I say we will conquer Beijing within a week and Chinese maids will be sold on Amazon?

I said some fanboys on this forum are so engrossed in Chinese propaganda that they think it's pointless to even oppose them, and they are already buying lubricants for their backsides so that they can welcome their Chinese masters.

The point is, that China is not that strong. We are not that weak.

omaebakabaka

They have supplied quite a bit in Korea, Vietnam wars possibly with help from USSR and more recently rocket launchers and other stuff in various middle eastern/African conflicts, these do not need to be high tech and cause enough issues....we have our own issues with small arms like Insas and so on....their market share is around 4 to 5% in exports granted majority is porkiland but just saying....a country that manufactures so much stuff can't logically make poor stuff across the board in as critical as defence, their space program is also very successful and it requires talent to have a space program and related supply chain....I agree untested for sure and their army motivation and capability is probably low as they could not even defend against Japan pre ww2 while we did better for centuries before we got penetrated for good. West would not panic if the hypothesis is true.

fooLIam

Did I say we will conquer Beijing within a week and Chinese maids will be sold on Amazon?

I said some fanboys on this forum are so engrossed in Chinese propaganda that they think it's pointless to even oppose them, and they are already buying lubricants for their backsides so that they can welcome their Chinese masters.

The point is, that China is not that strong. We are not that weak.
Oh sowwy.
You can safely ignored Jai Jagannath for indo- china or china matters.You won’t be missing anything.He is known cheerleader of them.

jai jaganath

Country flag
@Kumaoni @jai jaganath

1st thing not necessary to quote me sir
2nd is this report by their official military or just local sources if later then no point to discuss
3rd China doesn't export quality military products to the nations as they have to keep things damn cheap and competitive so only poor economies have no other option can buy them
But that doesn't reciprocate for their military
They are into manufacturing for many years in huge quantities definitely their weapons have quality and punch sufficient for their requirements
We on other hand have much lesser manufacturing experience and industry compared to them and very new to weapon manufacturing so our quality should be poorer than them but it's not the case
And better not to speak about our side comparing to them bciz nothing will weigh on our side

mokoman

Country flag
Resolving border dispute with China is like offering hens to coyotes in hope the coyote will get satisfied. They won’t, they will come back for more.
its opposite .

A jointly agreed demarcated border means less area for them to grab . once a border is settled it becomes harder to grab land . they are not such chutiyas that they will go against a border they themselves agreed to.

no border means they can eat entire Bhutan bit by bit .

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
its opposite .

A jointly agreed demarcated border means less area for them to grab . once a border is settled it becomes harder to grab land .
Cilivised people will like to think this is true.

they are not such chutiyas that they will go against a border they themselves agreed to.
The Sikkim-China border is a demarcated, settled, and agreed-upon boundary. Yet we see seasonal incursions in North Sikkim which has escalated into bloody close-combat.

mokoman

Country flag

The Sikkim-China border is a demarcated, settled, and agreed-upon boundary. Yet we see seasonal incursions in North Sikkim which has escalated into bloody close-combat.
when did india-china agree to a demarcated border there ?

as per my understanding , China just agreed to see Sikkim as part of India .

do post here

omaebakabaka

Only thing China understands is power and strength, deals are for losers especially between countries....this country especially doubles down on first signs of someone elses weakness. Them and west would never make any true friends....they do gain vassals like porkis though. I like their way for India and not try to follow dharma from a different yug, this is ignorance on our part and we paid price but continue to pay more like suckers....recent events are optimstic though as these clashes are what we need and I hope no cuckolded deals are signed even if it means we lose some places but gain somewhere else big....

Hari Sud

Country flag
Paid supremacy. They bribe the media to get good publicity.

mokoman

Country flag
didnt see this posted . chene build up .

post by taiwanese supporters

translation "I have said long ago that only India is truly willing and capable of colonizing China. Whether the Chinese like it or not, stormy seas cannot be avoided. This time, China will be colonized by a country with a civilization older than China, with a larger population and a more dynamic economy than China. This is the first historical change that is expected to completely wipe out the lowland culture-a magnitude unseen in a thousand years Change! Baozi is right again, you can see why I support him by looking at the forecast."

:dude: CCP are arrogant , its our destiny to make sure Xi jingping never smiles again . no one else will do it.

another_armchair

Country flag
didnt see this posted . chene build up .

post by taiwanese supporters

translation "I have said long ago that only India is truly willing and capable of colonizing China. Whether the Chinese like it or not, stormy seas cannot be avoided. This time, China will be colonized by a country with a civilization older than China, with a larger population and a more dynamic economy than China. This is the first historical change that is expected to completely wipe out the lowland culture-a magnitude unseen in a thousand years Change! Baozi is right again, you can see why I support him by looking at the forecast."

:dude: CCP are arrogant , its our destiny to make sure Xi jingping never smiles again . no one else will do it.
1693764829878.png

Ship ^ to me broda, I go wipe off Xi Jinpings smile forever.

Kumaoni

@Kumaoni @jai jaganath

This pic tells me everything I need to know about the Indian side
3E435AC2-CB31-4965-A2F8-FEC3817E4E36.jpeg