India-China Border conflict

skunk works

Country flag
China has stopped publication of employment data amidst terrible numbers. Any foreseeable impact of Chinese economic troubles and floods on the border talks? Keep in mind the recent change at the top of the Chinese foreign office?

MikeTheInfantryman

Country flag
73n61cp16jib1.png

I'm going to assume this is what the current standard gear for the PLA actually looks like. A bunch of plate carriers (no battle belts actually, and looks like these are not the "modular" plate carriers that are coming out nowadays). No NODs, which is surprising considering that NODs are apparently standard issue, but let's assume NODs aren't fully prevalent for every grunt yet. No high cut gucci helmets. Also that's a big suppressor ngl

vidhwanshak

Country flag
View attachment 218846
I'm going to assume this is what the current standard gear for the PLA actually looks like. A bunch of plate carriers (no battle belts actually, and looks like these are not the "modular" plate carriers that are coming out nowadays). No NODs, which is surprising considering that NODs are apparently standard issue, but let's assume NODs aren't fully prevalent for every grunt yet. No high cut gucci helmets. Also that's a big suppressor ngl
The standard issue on both sides can be seen in this video.

MikeTheInfantryman

Country flag
"bruh" "lmao" ruins the convo.

You see how the PLA are equipped ? That's their standard issue.
My heartfelt apologies, kind sir. I should have exercised much caution in using such horrendous and misdemeaning words that have no place in this esteemed forum

As for the video, kind sir, a blurry one at that, it's not simply enough to say that "oh no, we are horrendously fucked", seeing as how we are still innocently sticking to the much disastrous border treaties we have signed in which we ourselves don't equip our troops properly for a fight since everyone is a friend and there's no guns so no need to wear body armour or anything.

Did you even see the picture I sent, laughing my arse off? Seems like you're deeply affected by some good pr they've managed to do

vidhwanshak

Country flag
My heartfelt apologies, kind sir. I should have exercised much caution in using such horrendous and misdemeaning words that have no place in this esteemed forum

As for the video, kind sir, a blurry one at that, it's not simply enough to say that "oh no, we are horrendously fucked", seeing as how we are still innocently sticking to the much disastrous border treaties we have signed in which we ourselves don't equip our troops properly for a fight since everyone is a friend and there's no guns so no need to wear body armour or anything.

Did you even see the picture I sent, laughing my arse off? Seems like you're deeply affected by some good pr they've managed to do
It's not me but you who have been affected by their propaganda.
I presented you a video of what both armies usually issue to their soldiers.
Most of the soldiers on both sides don't have sights/scopes, plated carriers, and the suppresers.
What you presented could be a "ghatak" equivalent of a IA unit.

"No need to wear body armour, we are still innocently sticking to the much disastrous border treaties"
This has changed after galwan. Soldiers are allowed to fire in case they are being overwhelmed by enemy.
You can watch Gen Narvane interview.

Last edited:

MikeTheInfantryman

Country flag
It's not me but you who have been affected by their propaganda.
I presented you a video of what both armies usually issue to their soldiers.
Most of the soldiers on both sides don't have sights/scopes, plated carriers, and the suppresers.
What you presented could be a "ghatak" equivalent of a IA unit.

"No need to wear body armour, we are still innocently sticking to the much disastrous border treaties"
This has changed after galwan. Soldiers are allowed to fire in case they are being overwhelmed by enemy.
You can watch Gen Narvane interview.
Seems like we had quite a communication issue. I meant the same thing actually ☠ it's not like the entire PLA has advanced NATO military gear

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
View attachment 218903

"Can I copy your homework"

"Sure, don't make it too obvious"

almost the bulk of PLA equipment is US weapons platforms' ripoffs, and since copying is never as good as creating something out of scratch, I'm pretty sure most of these don't even come to a significant threat lmao
Even if they come close enough to the original specs, after being a copy, they have the industrial might to churn out a lot of these and it actually makes a difference

I don't buy into the usual musings of Chinese maal loW qUalITy vRoO shiiet
Look at how their engine program has matured, the Y-20 now flies with a domestic engine, same with their UAC/UCAV program

In Machiavellian terms it is foolish to rely upon the enemy's apparent weaknesses than your own evident strengths to win a war