India-China Border conflict

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
@mist_consecutive and all members consider watching this video please and give a review.

Watch it full with attention.

I want to decipher something.
What do you want to decipher?

But can we take maces, cricket bats etc to protect ourselves against rabid bats that occassionaly stray over from their dens nearby?
Yes, just tell the checkpoint you intend to beat up Chinkis, and they will let you go. Don't tell them you want to play cricket/other bullshit reasons otherwise, they will stop you for ecological or environmental damage.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
What do you want to decipher
Have you watched it full?
This Guy Chodak Changal makes videos on various India related topics he is light weight Dhurv Rathee.
Has done internship overseas with Woked Exonomic forum in Australia, Myanmar and Pakistan. Now currently studying ivy league uni.
All the red flags of a western social engineering influencer implant.

Fostering Insugency groups is a very Nuanced topic so I wanted to take your guys opinion on the tone of his videos.
Indian mikitray isn't at the point where peope would doubt/disrespect them but these thoe of people may as well be planting seeds.

In general youtubers like these develop a God complex and begin to take sides.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
This Guy Chodak Changal makes videos on various India related topics he is light weight Dhurv Rathee.
Has done internship overseas with Woked Exonomic forum in Australia, Myanmar and Pakistan. Now currently studying ivy league uni.

Fostering Insugency groups is a very Nuanced topic so I wanted to take your guys opinion on the tone of his videos.
Indian mikitray isn't at the point where peope would doubt/disrespect them but these thoe of people may as well be planting seeds.

I haven't watched it in full, but by your description, it seems not worth my time. 22 min is too long for me without any substantial information to be gained.

Also, you cannot do anything about it. Youtuber (any influencer) business is heavily paid and they just drown in money for promotions and propaganda. I have first-hand accounts of famous YouTubers taking huge sums of money to propagate corporate propaganda to malign and defeat rivals, so I don't see why people like Dhruv Rathi and these folk are under the direct payroll of Soros & CIA.

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag

Just like Dhruv Tatti his views are very high in a short while. So, they are using manipulated view counts to make the videos look popular. I have noticed that Tatti’s videos get to 1 million+ views within just a few days - impossible for even the best Indian content producers. Meanwhile, Tatti’s content is average at best. Tatti gets to marry a white foreign citizen for citizenship in those countries while this guy has been set on an Ivy League path so he can become part of some elite western “geopolitical “ think tank . Clearly the foreign intelligence agencies are investing in people like them to put in place compliant government at the center. RaGas visit to Europe is all part of this. Indian media regulators must keep an eye on people like Tatti.
‘Also, fracking get an Indian version of YouTube going along with an Indian OS on Indian phones so there can be an Indian App Store. That is the only way to prevent foreign intelligence agencies from these influence operations.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Also, fracking get an Indian version of YouTube going along with an Indian OS on Indian phones so there can be an Indian App Store.
In the future there might be replacement of Gmail, Google, Google maps but there can be no replacement of youtube. Video streaming and monetization is now the permanent domain of the global left
As for Indian gov creating, as you have already said BJPigs and Indians in General are not good at taking advantage of new age tech nor they make any advancement in this feel.
There is no Indian gov funded AI program on decent scale.

Jimih

Country flag
Meanwhile, Tatti’s content is average at best. Tatti gets to marry a white foreign citizen for citizenship in those countries while this guy has been set on an Ivy League path so he can become part of some elite western “geopolitical “ think tank . Clearly the foreign intelligence agencies are investing in people like them to put in place compliant government at the center.
Dhruv Rathee, Scroll, Newslaundry, Akash Banerjee (deshbhakt YT channel) are all funded by Omidyar Network.

Sooner or later GoI is going to bang this Network's minions in India.

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
Dhruv Rathee, Scroll, Newslaundry, Akash Banerjee (deshbhakt YT channel) are all funded by Omidyar Network.

Sooner or later GoI is going to bang this Network's minions in India.
And possibly the Soros foundation as well. Note Pierre Omidyar, the founder of eBay, and Soros are both Europeans. Coincidence? No. Neo colonialism At its worst. Billionaires going rogue. Important to decrease money power by these European asses against India. I have a feeling somehow the Congis and people like Raghuram Rajan are all connected to this.

SKC

Country flag

I said this a year back. He is Dhruv Rathee Lite!

His videos have hint of leftist beliefs and very easily he covers up the problem in India due to leftist believes and decades of License Raj.

He made video glorifying Bangladesh and claimed we should learn from them.

Pythonlover

Country flag
‘PLI is a good start but our massive youth population in the northern states not getting skilled in advance technologies is a real threat in becoming a large economic power and therefore not being able to fund a military to keep pace with China.
Lol, let me tell you from my experience 5-6 years ago. I don't know if things have changed or not, but I don't think they have changed.

Govt of India launched Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY), its flagship program, under National Skill Development Mission. What was the aim? Skill training of youth at large scale. How did things go? Well read here:
  1. Students were not at all interested in joining the course. They only joined because govt was providing Rs 500 per month and free goodies (T-shirt etc). So they joined because they wanted a free certificate and the typical Indian mentality for freebies.
  2. The students who joined, did not want to attend classes at all. PMKVY institutes had bought equipment and hired teachers for the program (there were inspections by a private company chosen by govt before granting the course), all in waste. If students were forced to attend classes, well they simply dropped the course. They wanted to prepare for govt jobs, so they were not at all interested in "skill development". Consequently the instructors were released by the institutions.
  3. So most of the students were untrained before the final test (conducted by the private company, chosen by the govt) and they sent a representative to conduct the exam (this is the source for me). They saw none of the students had any skill at all as they didn't attend any class. But the company got money only when the students passed. So what did the representatives do? They took bribes and managed the exam in some way.
  4. Conclusion: Students got money, free goodies and free certificate. Company and institution got money from govt. Govt got a statistics to show that they trained so many people.
  5. Actual achievement = Nil.
I have seen so many colleges (even reputed govt ones) where students do not attend classes at all. All they want is free degrees so that it opens prospects of govt jobs. I have seen so many students with masters and PhD degrees, who have less knowledge than UG IIT grads or even UPSC candidates, because they were preparing for SSC types of exams instead of attending classes. For eg: UPSC aspirants studying environment for a generalist exam have more knowledge than PG in Environment student.

We Indians have a habit of wanting things/success without any hard work. This is typically represented in our voting pattern. We will vote for free milk, free ration, free electricity, free scooters, free bicycles, fake promises of govt jobs because they don't have to work there. You can see this in lower level of bureaucracy, which is corrupt beyond any thing, while their output is the least said the better.

It will be very difficult to change this mentality because it is ingrained in us. This can only be worked from child level through school education, which itself is poor, at least in most govt schools.

Edit: One more thing. Most of the students who attended these programs didn't even had basic knowledge to learn anything. For eg, a student to be trained in electrician related course needs to have at least class 10th knowledge. These students didn't even know about electrons, voltage, current, circuit diagram, etc. Only god knows what they did in school.

Last edited:

AnantS

Country flag
@Pythonlover Maybe all true. IIRC some time I was chatting with some academician somewhere dont remember who - But what he told in the name of skill development many institutes were showing fake registrations and enrollments. During audit they managed to gather enough people within and outside campus to show enrollment. Rest money was gobbled up. Many pvt engineering institutions around Punjab are now empty , few years back they were solely running on kids from Bihar, Nepal Manipur Sikkim Kashmir etc. Why? Since the fees are so high, parents usually send their child outside India for engineering/professional course for little more amount.

Not all candidates are like that. Can you tell how many villagers or town folks know about skill development? Just ask around you. You shall hardly find any.

mokoman

Country flag
"Opposite Barahoti, which has seen face-offs in the past, the Chinese are building villages at a rapid pace, sometimes as many as 300-400 houses in multi-storey blocks within 90-100 days, one source said, citing intelligence inputs. On the increase in patrols, the source said that PLA patrols have been observed in 15 days or so compared to once in a season earlier, which is about three or four months. Small patrols are also being seen in Mana, Neeti and Thangla areas."

any thing on sentinel ? .

isnt barahoti that place where they came in 100s and bravely destroyed a small wooden log bridge

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
any thing on sentinel ? .
Nope. There are model villages ~40kms from LAC but those have come up gradually over the last 2 years.

There is an interesting military movement some 14km SW of Zanda County, an area called Rubang. - https://www.google.com/maps/@31.4250574,79.6649793,995m/data=!3m1!1e3?entry=ttu

But the LAC there is even more inhospitable than Ladakh and both sides not zero infra to even reach the vast glaciated wasteland, so I will say it is nothing to worry.

shade

Country flag
And possibly the Soros foundation as well. Note Pierre Omidyar, the founder of eBay, and Soros are both Europeans. Coincidence? No. Neo colonialism At its worst. Billionaires going rogue. Important to decrease money power by these European asses against India. I have a feeling somehow the Congis and people like Raghuram Rajan are all connected to this.
Both are Kikes, Soros is Hungarian but UK citizen, Omidyar is Irani, born in Paris and made his mark in US with eBay.
It's not neo-colonialism, it's just the globohomo, and yes, Congis are their labarthis and people like Rajan are on their payroll.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Both are Kikes, Soros is Hungarian but UK citizen, Omidyar is Irani, born in Paris and made his mark in US with eBay.
It's not neo-colonialism, it's just the globohomo, and yes, Congis are their labarthis and people like Rajan are on their payroll.
Rajan is in tihar jail right now, how can anybody influence him on anything?
He is facing trials in 70 cases atleast
Plus rajan also has a life imprisonment sentence against him.
He is not a threat anymore.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
I was talking about the "economist" and ex-RBI wala saar :daru:
Yes yes, sorry I recall that guy.
Raghuram rajan fella, former RBI Governor.you just wrote rajan so I thought of most dangerous man named rajan, thus I replied with Chota Rajan in mind.
Very many apologies have been sent by me from my heart. 🫀🫀
I apologize from the depths of my heart. 🫀🫀, all auricles and ventricles included.
Including left auricle , right ventricle, right auricle and left ventricle.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles