India-China Border conflict

Coalmine

Country flag

Taiwan as the central front: Deterring China with help from key allies and India
'
US going to light China's ass on fire soon.
Humko Thoda Bahut Semiconductor tech deke jao. Help maang rahe

Coalmine

Country flag
Reading Chinese articles, I have found a trend - "Indian autonomy", "non-alignment". China will diss India too hard, but these two words will be there.

They have this staunch believe that India will remain non-aligned, neutral no matter what it takes. Usually, this is not a cause of concern.

But they have this unmistakable believe, that even if China invaded India. Indians won't call the US because they don't trust the US. Even if we took back *our* land (aka AP, Ladakh). The west will not do shit, because Indian have their ego and non aligned policy has become their religion. So China has nothing to fear from India and US getting closer.

I am like - this is kind of unhealthy. Because indeed, the discourse in India is just like that. When it comes to US, we are like "Fuck them, hypocrites". When it comes to China, "they are our neighbours na"

I have a feeling, that Chinese were studying about India and at some point they were like, "sweet, India likes it policies. I like India's policies too. No infra at border, too much freedom for protesters, everyone gets bail, Hindi Chini bhai bhai. Truly a superpower in making"
They are not wrong. I doubt USA will help us. USA cant help with men. But i wonder if USA gives Arms and Ammunition.

skunk works

Country flag
CO had recently taken over the unit. Probably was detached with the ground situation of troops in the unit. 2-3 men went rogue
Leave applications are a very common cause. Or depending on who the shooters were, It could be old beef from back in the village.

Master Chief

Country flag
India must rename Tibet.... but no guts..
Well Modiya.. just importing from China like there is no tomorrow.. Exports to China down by a third.. and imports up..
Looks like GOI has given up on balancing trade with China.. BJP Boycott Bhadwas.. Don't know where they are now..

Why does China even Need to fight.. Stop Pharma API supplies for 2 days.. and GOI will say Koi nahi Ghusa hain.. even if PLA at ITANAGAR..

Hoping Modi ( Mother of Democracy ) wakes up.. :frusty:

20230414_102023.jpg

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
Well Modiya.. just importing from China like there is no tomorrow.. Exports to China down by a third.. and imports up..
Looks like GOI has given up on balancing trade with China.. BJP Boycott Bhadwas.. Don't know where they are now..

Why does China even Need to fight.. Stop Pharma API supplies for 2 days.. and GOI will say Koi nahi Ghusa hain.. even if PLA at ITANAGAR..

View attachment 200298

Ah, a classic case of dying from starvation because your favorite grocery provider refused to sell you groceries. I mean, it is a real thing, isn't it, how can you even think of going to some other shop and buying the same thing, perhaps at a bit higher price ? Completely unacceptable ! You must die of hunger if your go-to shop who gives you the best deals refuses to sell you any more.

Or perhaps, you can try pleasing that shopkeeper by donating your house to him, like you are advocating we will have to give Itanagar to China if they stop trading with us ?

jai jaganath

Country flag

Ah, a classic case of dying from starvation because your favorite grocery provider refused to sell you groceries. I mean, it is a real thing, isn't it, how can you even think of going to some other shop and buying the same thing, perhaps at a bit higher price ? Completely unacceptable ! You must die of hunger if your go-to shop who gives you the best deals refuses to sell you any more.

Or perhaps, you can try pleasing that shopkeeper by donating your house to him, like you are advocating we will have to give Itanagar to China if they stop trading with us ?
Our entire supply chain is based on Chinese imports literally their goods are just rebadged and sold here
Imagine the level of profit these businessmen get
If u go towards other source for goods then the expense will be damn damn high
First thing no one will give things as cheap as Chinese
Secondly buying western good s and selling them will hurt people and they will refrain from buying as we Indians will eat roti dal with no subzi if vegetables get costlier buy 10 rupees
If China bans export then forget shifting our respectable businessmen will close and fire all to keep money safe bcoz if they go by shifting they will lose whatever they have and become bankrupt
They will close and request or pressurize govt to deal with them and govt will have no choice bcoz forget economy their party funds also come from these men

another_armchair

Country flag
Our entire supply chain is based on Chinese imports literally their goods are just rebadged and sold here
Secondly buying western good s and selling them will hurt people and they will refrain from buying as we Indians will eat roti dal with no subzi if vegetables get costlier buy 10 rupees
If China bans export then forget shifting our respectable businessmen will close and fire all to keep money safe bcoz if they go by shifting they will lose whatever they have and become bankrupt
They will close and request or pressurize govt to deal with them and govt will have no choice bcoz forget economy their party funds also come from these men

1681454628281.png

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
Disagree,

On my first job, I used to look at some of my seniors in the team and would think, 'without them the work would come to a stand still'.
Guess what, nothing remotely like that ever happens. Critical resources whenever they leave, there is a temporary vacuum, which gets filled extremely fast. There are always others putting their hand up and oftentimes perform better than the critical employee who left.

Lesson - There is no critical employee in any company. It's a myth. No one is indispensable.

Same with Chinese goods.
Let them stop or may be Indian govt would come up with a plan to stop them.

I will assure you that with in a month most of the supply chain would be established with alternate sources.
The only ones affected will be ones where Chinese are the only ones with that technology.
Everything else, people will not realize that something like that even happened.

jai jaganath

Country flag
Disagree,

On my first job, I used to look at some of my seniors in the team and would think, 'without them the work would come to a stand still'.
Guess what, nothing remotely like that ever happens. Critical resources whenever they leave, there is a temporary vacuum, which gets filled extremely fast. There are always others putting their hand up and oftentimes perform better than the critical employee who left.

Lesson - There is no critical employee in any company. It's a myth. No one is indispensable.

Same with Chinese goods.
Let them stop or may be Indian govt would come up with a plan to stop them.

I will assure you that with in a month most of the supply chain would be established with alternate sources.
The only ones affected will be ones where Chinese are the only ones with that technology.
Everything else, people will not realize that something like that even happened.
It's not only about supply chain I have written clearly its about profit
Ofcourse supply chain can be established in a quarter not in a month but the decrease in profit will be huge and many might turn into huge loss making enterprises
Just look during covid after the lockdown got over and operations started and I am talking about first wave industry was firing rather hiring and don't tell me they knew regarding 2nd wave and most importantly many companies weren't performing that bad
This is the mentality of Indian businessmen after Chinese ban we will feel pain greater than covid times too
Just look how steadily we are growing even small wrong move the entire motion will get diverted and our growth is much linked to Chinese cheap goods
Yeah if Chinese goods become costlier then things will have different perspective
Note- I am not speaking about IT sector

Master Chief

Country flag

You have to have those alternative API suppliers to be able to feed the mammoth Indian pharma industry, if China pulls the rug under India's feet. Right now, apart from the fact that for some KSMs and APIs like for Pencillin where only Chinese supply, there is no other supplier who can sell us the same amounts of API at scale, and at short notice, at even double the price that China sells us at..
So, no.. people in India will start dying in a couple of months if China stops API supplies, as we need it at scale to cater to 1.4 billion Indians ( even forgetting about the export market )..

Jimih

Country flag
Few Indian members here quickly go in a self-flagellating mode and don't hesitate to wish death upon its own fellow citizens.

One of the particular Indian DFI member here do sajda in front of Chinese DFI members ghadi ghadi on how lucky they are to be born in China and how he is unlucky to be born in India.

Regarding API dependency on China, this is what Indian govt said in 2022.

A plan is in process.

Screenshot_20230414-134153.jpg

Articles