India-China Border conflict

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
Baba Banarsi Peddling fake news.

No terror angle in Bathinda cantt incident.

It was a blue on blue on incident inside a mess involving troops of 80 Med Regmt.

Refrain from posting Baba Banarsi tweets here.
any information on why it happened?

Cheran

Country flag
Work already started in certain sections

1681289632244.png

The 2,000-km-long road project, which was objected to by China in the past, will begin from Mago, near Bhutan, and pass through Tawang, Upper Subansiri, Tuting, Mechuka, Upper Siang, Debang Valley, Desali, Chaglagam, Kibithu, Dong, before ending at Vijayanagar near the Myanmar border.

mokoman

Country flag
Work already started in certain sections

View attachment 200116

The 2,000-km-long road project, which was objected to by China in the past, will begin from Mago, near Bhutan, and pass through Tawang, Upper Subansiri, Tuting, Mechuka, Upper Siang, Debang Valley, Desali, Chaglagam, Kibithu, Dong, before ending at Vijayanagar near the Myanmar border.
once this road reaches close to fishtail areas , china will most likely start another stand off and we lose disputed land .

LETHALFORCE

Country flag

Taiwan as the central front: Deterring China with help from key allies and India
'
US going to light China's ass on fire soon.

Blank

Country flag
Reading Chinese articles, I have found a trend - "Indian autonomy", "non-alignment". China will diss India too hard, but these two words will be there.

They have this staunch believe that India will remain non-aligned, neutral no matter what it takes. Usually, this is not a cause of concern.

But they have this unmistakable believe, that even if China invaded India. Indians won't call the US because they don't trust the US. Even if we took back *our* land (aka AP, Ladakh). The west will not do shit, because Indian have their ego and non aligned policy has become their religion. So China has nothing to fear from India and US getting closer.

I am like - this is kind of unhealthy. Because indeed, the discourse in India is just like that. When it comes to US, we are like "Fuck them, hypocrites". When it comes to China, "they are our neighbours na"

I have a feeling, that Chinese were studying about India and at some point they were like, "sweet, India likes it policies. I like India's policies too. No infra at border, too much freedom for protesters, everyone gets bail, Hindi Chini bhai bhai. Truly a superpower in making"

Blademaster

Reading Chinese articles, I have found a trend - "Indian autonomy", "non-alignment". China will diss India too hard, but these two words will be there.

They have this staunch believe that India will remain non-aligned, neutral no matter what it takes. Usually, this is not a cause of concern.

But they have this unmistakable believe, that even if China invaded India. Indians won't call the US because they don't trust the US. Even if we took back *our* land (aka AP, Ladakh). The west will not do shit, because Indian have their ego and non aligned policy has become their religion. So China has nothing to fear from India and US getting closer.

I am like - this is kind of unhealthy. Because indeed, the discourse in India is just like that. When it comes to US, we are like "Fuck them, hypocrites". When it comes to China, "they are our neighbours na"

I have a feeling, that Chinese were studying about India and at some point they were like, "sweet, India likes it policies. I like India's policies too. No infra at border, too much freedom for protesters, everyone gets bail, Hindi Chini bhai bhai. Truly a superpower in making"
If that's what they think, I'll welcome it because nothing beats like your enemy's complacency and mistaken assumptions for they will be your greatest allies against your enemy.

Articles