India-China Border conflict

Thundering13th

Country flag
Zabu la.... Is a area of concern.... Slicing is hard core in that area.... They intrude close to 20 -25 kms before we stop them..... We don't have any roads there... Nearest road head is etalin about 90 kms following the river.... Other area is athu popu in FT1 area....... Nearest road is malinye about 150 kms..... We have moved the 117 inf bde there recently... Which is good.... And lots of itbp bops coming up in that area....

Jimih

Country flag
Zabu la.... Is a area of concern.... Slicing is hard core in that area.... They intrude close to 20 -25 kms before we stop them..... We don't have any roads there... Nearest road head is etalin about 90 kms following the river.... Other area is athu popu in FT1 area....... Nearest road is malinye about 150 kms..... We have moved the 117 inf bde there recently... Which is good.... And lots of itbp bops coming up in that area....
Yes can confirm about ITBP BOPs.

Thundering13th

Country flag
no idea , he says border line is wrong and wants it resurveyed. i wouldnt trust center gov - they will happily confuse public with 'perception' 'lac' 'border' bla bla bla .

@Thundering13th may know
The public in AP meaning the aam janta claims the entire FT area 1 and 2 to be ours. But our survey of india maps and other maps tells a different story.... Honestly in my opinion tomorrow if we go and occupy the tops Chinese can do very little. But the question is will we ever do it? The frintier highway will give us the opportunity. But we need to wait and watch if we can take the game of salami slicing to the chunks or not.
Question is what will china do now. They have been awfully quiet recently and this silence doesn't bode well.

Master Chief

Country flag
1 3 6 8 are damn true
Baring 8 as we have those capabilities but not in public I feel except that nothing
And I don't know what type of asymmetrical war he is speaking about if intelligence then it's bit true
India is capable of "deep penetration" in Cyber warfare, and Indian APT teams have done such exploits repeatedly..

samsaptaka

तस्मात् उत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिष्चय
Country flag
It's true Japanese can really be deadly if they wish to
It one of the biggest blunder of China to wake them up
Once they start building and developing literally no one can stop their intent
Nope, japan of today is a deracinated US colony. US won't allow them to become a military power. Chinka knows this...in a way US is digging its own grave by trying to become the world's police and sacrificing their military instead of allowing certain degree of freedom to its colonies to maintain a fighting force and defend their interests themselves

Articles