India-China Border conflict

AlphaLegis

Country flag

“As I said, we have always been patrolling upto PP 15, but they were trying to stop us from going to our traditional patrolling point and that was totally unacceptable to us. To stop us from coming, they had established small outposts, you can say, two tents. We objected very vehemently to that but they were adamant that they would not go back. Therefore, we had to be more assertive. That is when they also came with additional strength and entire clash happened in our side of PP 15. As a result, we were able to make sure that they go back,” he said......

Last edited:

mokoman

Country flag
Over exaggeration. Cheene took the beating and are tight lipped on this clash they will leak videos in the skirmish they had upper hand. Expect cheene to do something in other sector and release the footage only if they are successful.
his comment makes sense . but recent video is from old clash and just normal standoff . these happen all the time

if Gov leaked this vid as a warning , dec 9 clash must have been brutal for Chinese .

for change they have no option but to stay quiet .

Hari Sud

Country flag
Along with IT emergency teams, top intelligence and anti-terror agencies worked on case as 5,000 computers and the servers were examined.

A senior government source said on Wednesday that Chinese hackers carried out the attack on the computer server of the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) in Delhi, adding that data from the five servers has now been successfully recovered.

"AIIMS Delhi server attack was by the Chinese, FIR details that the attack had originated from China. Of 100 servers (40 physical and 60 virtual), five physical servers were successfully infiltrated by the hackers. The damage would have been far worse but is now contained. Data in the five servers have been successfully retrieved now," news agency ANI quoted a source from the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare as saying.

A retaliatory cyber attack at an important Chinese installation is overdue. Teach them a lesson that they think many times before they unleash another AIIMS type of attack.

rone

Country flag
We don't know the nature of the attack. And I am pretty sure firewall and antivirus can't do anything here. Yes there should be proper planning (even though I read they had safety audit by some consulting firm, clearly they missed a few areas), and systems should be more secure.
For technical people who don't know what really happens

end of last year AIIMS hired Bangalore based IT company (MNC) EY solutions to do Vulnerability assessment and penetration testing on them so in first week of penetration testing red cell ( special hacking team) found out that there is so many critical vulnerability due to non upgrades or failed security patches, then they informed the AIIMS management and concluded the penetration testing , fast forwarding may 2022 E&Y done follow-up and find out management sit on the report and never done anything to fix the security issues, then further down 5 months later one sino-Russian cyber froum put nday ( not zero day) exploit for sales for 1k less in usd and sold to one well known ransomware group in SEA, they done mass scanning using shoden and Genesis portals to find out vulnerable server then find out AIIMS also have one server vulnerable to the exploit, they used the exploit to get initial foothold in to the internal network from there they used previously unresolved security issues which gave them free home run on all AIIMS server's, they used leaked conti 0.3 ransomware based ransomware to lock out files and put them as hostage, AIIMS went panic mode and news leaked to media then the media made it look like stuxnet v 2 kind of cyber incident,

So if you read up to this point the normal question will be where is Chinese in this all mess, the reality the real hack was not carried out by Chinese state sponsored hackers or their patriotic hack teams ( yes they also have their own BJP cyber cell but with more advanced capabilities 😇😁 Jk) it was done from multinational ransomware team which located in SEA mostly Cambodian, Philippines etc, the 100 plus servers NCRt and other incident response team find out where staging or hosting servers used by team using Ali cloud or tencent, how would I know they are cloud servers not gov server's because even Indians can can buy Chinese cloud server's and use them for red teaming exercise ( the holy hacking done by a MNC if amateur done without permission he will end up in jail)

So in conclusion what happened in AIIMS was pure neglect and I'll informed management about cyber security and it's impact and AIIMS is not the first celebrity in this Indian Hall of shame there are several unknown dark horses let me bring them to like light, BPCL yes one of main source for energy is hacked and put in to auction in late 2021 ( if you see Mumbai power plant failure frequently never get surprised because BPCL have small unholy relationship with Bombay power grid), Reliance Group the Reliance fashion group got totally pawned and put in to auction in 2020 but luckily no one brought it and seller who provide accesss later used Reliance group combined CPU for crypto mining ( yes threat actor's some times act like absolute fools)

So if I have to explain the great Indian Cyber land it will be so much similar to the great India in physical world there is companies same or comparable cyber security and capabilities to American multi billion companies and offensive capabilities similar to CIA ( tbh am not exaggerating) but also poor like Dharavi slum dwellers ( am not mocking real slum people but metaphorically giving a picture of how poorly secured some companies are) , If i can write about all cyber incidents happening in India it will look like another India - China thread with 100 of replies, so am concluding this small ted talk as ending note all o have to say
" sambhavami yuge yuge"

Last edited:

vidhwanshak

Country flag

“As I said, we have always been patrolling upto PP 15, but they were trying to stop us from going to our traditional patrolling point and that was totally unacceptable to us. To stop us from coming, they had established small outposts, you can say, two tents. We objected very vehemently to that but they were adamant that they would not go back. Therefore, we had to be more assertive. That is when they also came with additional strength and entire clash happened in our side of PP 15. As a result, we were able to make sure that they go back,” he said......
@mokoman @mist_consecutive
you gotta read this

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz

end of last year AIIMS hired Bangalore based IT company (MNC) EY solutions to do Vulnerability assessment and penetration testing on them so in first week of penetration testing red cell ( special hacking team) found out that there is so many critical vulnerability due to non upgrades or failed security patches, then they informed the AIIMS management and concluded the penetration testing , fast forwarding may 2022 E&Y done follow-up and find out management sit on the report and never done anything to fix the security issues, then further down 5 months later one sino-Russian cyber froum put nday ( not zero day) exploit for sales for 1k less in usd and sold to one well known ransomware group in SEA, they done mass scanning using shoden and Genesis portals to find out vulnerable server then find out AIIMS also have one server vulnerable to the exploit, they used the exploit to get initial foothold in to the internal network from there they used previously unresolved security issues which gave them free home run on all AIIMS server's, they used leaked conti 0.3 ransomware based ransomware to lock out files and put them as hostage, AIIMS went panic mode and news leaked to media then the media made it look like stuxnet v 2 kind of cyber incident,

So if you read up to this point the normal question will be where is Chinese in this all mess, the reality the real hack was not carried out by Chinese state sponsored hackers or their patriotic hack teams ( yes they also have their own BJP cyber cell but with more advanced capabilities 😇😁 Jk) it was done from multinational ransomware team which located in SEA mostly Cambodian, Philippines etc, the 100 plus servers NCRt and other incident response team find out where staging or hosting servers used by team using Ali cloud or tencent, how would I know they are cloud servers not gov server's because even Indians can can buy Chinese cloud server's and use them for red teaming exercise ( the holy hacking done by a MNC if amateur done without permission he will end up in jail)

So in conclusion what happened in AIIMS was pure neglect and I'll informed management about cyber security and it's impact and AIIMS is not the first celebrity in this Indian Hall of shame there are several unknown dark horses let me bring them to like light, BPCL yes one of main source for energy is hacked and put in to auction in late 2021 ( if you see Mumbai power plant failure frequently never get surprised because BPCL have small unholy relationship with Bombay power grid), Reliance Group the Reliance fashion group got totally pawned and put in to auction in 2020 but luckily no one brought it and seller who provide accesss later used Reliance group combined CPU for crypto mining ( yes threat actor's some times act like absolute fools)

So if I have to explain the great Indian Cyber land it will be so much similar to the great India in physical world there is companies same or comparable cyber security and capabilities to American multi billion companies and offensive capabilities similar to CIA ( tbh am not exaggerating) but also poor like Dharavi slum dwellers ( am not mocking real slum people but metaphorically giving a picture of how poorly secured some companies are) , If i can write about all cyber incidents happening in India it will look like another India - China thread with 100 of replies, so am concluding this small ted talk as ending note all o have to say
" sambhavami yuge yuge"
Thanks shade.

Hari Sud

Country flag
Surveillance was the key to knowing what Chinese are planning at the LAC in the Tawang sector. It is not clear whether it was a human intelligence or UAV or aircraft involved in keeping an eye on Chinese movements. High complements are due to the team who detected and interpreted the Chinese movements in the middle of the night. It has been said that there was a huge cloud cover in the area making hard to detect the Chinese movement from the air but somehow it was detected and without letting the Chinese know, prepared well for their arrival at the fist match location.

If I interpret correctly the video and photos; Chinese were taken by a surprise. They never expected that 300 Indian soldiers will show up in minutes. They were continuously defending themselves from the sticks and other melee items which were waved at them and were retreating.

In the end the Chinese overconfidence has been thoroughly lowered. When the rest of the world will look at the pictures of this fight, they will develop a poor opinion of the Chinese soldiering.

Cheepek

" sambhavami yuge yuge"
Thanks for the info, hope the fiasco becomes a blessing in disguise now that it has received good limelight

later used Reliance group combined CPU for crypto mining
Absolute chad 😂

Articles